Intro. Hakyeon.

XXIV, my guys.
"Kong-ah ! Don't leave me here with Hakyeon ssi !" Mi Rae shouts towards Hongbin who's already halfway down the hall.
"Wha-what ? Hakyeon- ssi ? Ya, Mi Rae ! What did I tell you about mocking me with honorifics like that ?!" Hakyeon scolds her.
"Right ... Mianhae ! Cha Hakyeon ssi !" She continues to mock him as she runs away, following behind Kong.
"Yah !!!" Hakyeon shouts as he runs after her.
~
So, I see the Njumma (or Numma) fans have decided to read on with this chapter. 
How should I start with N oppa ? That he's one of the weirdest and most talkative guys you'll ever meet ? Yes that's true. He's also one of the kindest and modest guys I've ever met. My impression of him at first after we had a few LOUD conversations was this : "Wow, he does talks a lot." Although, I guess that's what makes him such a likeable person. He'll talk and talk, and in whenever he can, say anything he wants to when he can, but when he does have something to say, his words process through other peoples minds in a humorous and witty way.
No one knows except for myself and now, you, since I'm about to tell you. 
But at first I had a small, short crush on N oppa. 
I liked him back then because he's the type of person that would listen to everything you say, then tell you his thoughts about what you had to say in a way where it seemed like he was just teasing you, but still you knew that he understood and accepted what you had just told him. 
Our relationship, after we've gotten to know what we both are like is like this : He's my overly protective yet creepy older brother who tortures me with his corny lines and then there's me, his younger sister who he is naturally comfortable with in making her feel uncomfortable. Oi.
I don't think he's aware of this himself but he'll make any person feel comfortable in any situation even if they've just met him and the people within that situation. 
(Except for me, he doesn't care what other people think is going on between us because of his ongoing cheesy lines and skin ship with me. Help.)  
I honestly don't regret having a side crush on him though, because he really is a kind-hearted person.
But please, don't be fooled by what you've read in these lines that I've written about N oppa.
I don't want to write another paragraph talking about the negative sides to him but I'll write one line for you guys.
When he gets mad, do not ever talk back at him and do not interrupt him. 
From other people's point of view, when you're getting scolded by N oppa, you look like an abused puppy whimpering in shock. Not a good sight. Not. A. Good. Sight.
I've seen the members get scolded by him several times, he looks like a fish whose eyes are about to pop out from all the anger he's kept inside and is all of the sudden just gushing out all at once.
e_o
Here's my point though.
N oppa is loved and looked up to by a good amount of people because of his kindness and humorous wit. He's also a very outgoing and optimistic person to be with, one of the reasons as to why I like him now.
As my creepy yet adorable N oppa.
"Mi Rae yah !" 
Mi Rae stops in her steps while running after Kong.
"Kyung Li unnie !" Mi Rae greets and bows to her with a bright smile.
~~~
Any guesses as to who I'm going to introduce next ?