Warmth

Can't Sleep Tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Sooyoung walked down the sidewalk that night. She tightened her jacket, then sat on the couch promptly in the bus stop. The bus that she was waiting for finally arrived. Sooyoung immediately went inside the bus because of the piercing cold breeze that night.

“Huft.” She heaved a sigh. Lots of assignments which were piling up forced her to go home late tonight. Sooyoung glanced at the window right next to her. ‘Seems like rain will fall soon’. The breeze was getting colder and colder when the rain started wetting the city, making the window next to her became a bit blurry.

Sooyoung tightened her jacket, her arms wrapped around her chilling body. The cold breeze became more piercing, even she felt like it was piercing her bone.

“Tck, I should have been in home and huddled under my thick blanket if the lecturer didn’t give me too much annoying assignments.” Sooyoung got off the bus and ran to her small yet warm apartment. She immediately opened the door.

“I am homeeee!” She shouted. No answers were heard, seemed like Oh Sehun was already asleep. Yes. The apartment which had two bedrooms was actually lived by her and Oh Sehun, her only bestfriend.

Sooyoung quickly went inside her bedroom, then took a bath, and jump down onto her lovely bed. She fell asleep quickly.

00.30 AM

Choi Sooyoung rolled her body, changing her position to the left and right. In fact, she just slept like one hour ago, but the blaring sound of the thunder woke her up. The lightning could be seen through her window. Rain was falling heavily while the sound of the thunder was heard endlessly, making Sooyoung felt hard to close her eyes. She couldn’t sleep. She was afraid of the thunder and lightning. ‘Is Sehun asleep?’ Finally, she knocked the wall behind her bed, hoping that Sehun who was in the room next to hers was still awake just like her, “Knock knock knock.”

“Sehun-ah.” Sooyoung sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter