1

The Proposal
Author's POV

Park Hyeri. That's your name. Long-black hair with light brown skin tonned, you lived happily with your younger brother. Your both parents died in an accident during their journey to a party. It was horrible,of course. However, you have to stay strong for the sake of your brother.

You learn day and night for study. Medical, if You must say. With your hardwork and determination, you managed to become a Nutritionist in one of the famous hospital. Not that you don't want to be a doctor whom have to do operation each day, it's just that, you can't stand watching a lot of blood.

You managed to skipped two semester and started working at the hospital at young age, which is 21. Wow!

.

You're going out today. With your baby-faced boyfriend,Kim Minseok a.k.a Xiumin. At the thought of it, a small laugh escaped your mouth. Water rushed down to your body as you recall back your memory with him.

Flashback

You were strolling down at the park near your house when you accidentally hiy him make you dropped your phone. So was he. "Sorry",you muttered and bent down to pick up your phone. You noticed that both of you have the same mobile type.  Iphone4s. You look up to him and saw his big round eye. You couldn't help but to stare at him for a moment before you realised what you were doing. You bow to him and walk to oppodsite way to your home.

You plopped down at your cushion and took out your phone. You pressed the number one speed dial and put the phone to your ear knowing that it will connect to your brother's number.

You were about to speak when a man's voice beat you. "Yah! hyung? Where are you? We are about to start our practice!",the man burst. You were startled and look at the phone. You bring back the phone to your ears. 'Hyung, buy me some snack.",the guy said again. You immediately end the call. Did I called the wrong number??

You type in your brother's phone number and hit the green button.

"Hello? May I help you?",your brother said. "Baekho-ah, it's noona",you said. "Oh??Noona! What's up? Whose phone number is this? Did you change yours?",you were shocked by his question.

'I did not.. why do you said that?",you said. "Aigoo,noona.. It's clearly shown that you called me with a new number",you brother protest. " Eh?? Yah.. Did you broke your phone or something? You sh-", you immediately stop when the incident of this morning hit you. You gasped in shock and immediately end the call.

You put the phone on your table and stare at it for a while, deciding whether to call your own phone number or not. After what a bit seem like forever, you grabbed the phone and dialed your own number.

"Hello?", a guy said. "Hello.. It's me. The girl who bumped to you earlier. I think we accidentally switch our phone. Can I have it back now?",you said.  Silence. "Now? Oh yeah sure. Meet you at the park", he said and ended the call.

Xiumin went out from the bun steamed restaurant and jogged slowly to the park. Honestly, he didn't know that he had his phone switched. When he received the call, he had his eyes almost bulged out of his socket. It was his number. He rubbed his eyes a few times to see whether he is dreaming or not. Apprently,no. Anyway, he waited for the girl at the park and sit on the bench under a large tree.

He waited for while before a tap on his shoulder from behind startled him. He turn around and was surprise fo meet the person. He didn't catch a good glimpse of her earlier when they first bumped. Now, when he sees her closely, it's a wow!

"Excuse me,here is your phone. I'm sorry.",the girl handed him his phone and smiled. Xiumin was lovestruck,you could say. But he need to be careful. "Say, what's your name?",he asked. The girl look up with her round eyes and with confusion. "Huh? Oh.  My name is Hyeri. Park Hyeri",the girl introduced herself and extended her hand to be shake.

"My name is Kim Minseok, just call me Minseok",Xiumin catch her hand and shake it. "I gotta go.. I have work to do. It's nice to meet you, Minseok-ssi",the girl said and bow. He didn't want her to leave actually. He want to have a long conversation with her. One thing he realised, she did not know or recognise him.

As for you, you were about to turn back to the park when you realised that you forgot to tell him the guy in the phone errand when you noticed that Minseok is not there anymore. Should I tell him? That guy seem furious..,you thought. You finally make your decision and check your call history.

You send a message and send to the unknown number which is now you saved it and named it as 'Round Eyed Guy'. Not that you don't want to name it as 'Minseok', but his round eyed that makes you attracted to him.

End Of Flashback..

The first message you sent extended and you two eventually gets closer until he ask you out. You accepted him. It's been almoat three years since the day he asked you put.

You were shocked to find out that he is a singer in boy brand group called EXO and he was surprise to know that you didn't know anything about EXO nor kpop song. All you know is Nu'est. Well, your little brother debuted as a singer in the group called Nu'est.

Not that you didn't have interest in them, it's just that you were too stucked up with your work and didn't care about anything else. You've met the EXO member and brought them your homemade lunch. You were close with Sehun as he acted all clingy too you.

The EXO member were very pleased to meet you. They too of course shocked that you didn't know anything about kpop group. So they introduced themself. The moment you had your mouth spoke, they inmediately can see through you. A sweet,caring,honest and sometime could be a little naive girl and that's what they like about you.

You went out of your bathroom and wipe yourself. You scanned your closet and decided to wear a blue gown that show off your slender leg. Wearing a light makeup,you headed downstair. You locked your house and went to the park. You waited for him under the large tree and sit down with your back against the tree. After 20 minute, he haven't showed up and your eyelids started to get heavier. You tried your best not to fall asleep but you lost. Eventually, you fall asleep.

You woke up when you felt something heavy on your lap. Slowly, you open your eyes.

"Afternoon,sunshine. I see you enjoy sleeping here",Xiumin mark. You were surprise that his head on your lap.

"OMO! Oppa, how long have you been here? What time is it?",you look at you watch and was surprise to find out that it's already afternoon. "Why didn't you wake me up?! I slept for almost two hour!",you almost scream.

"Hey hey, relax. I didn't want to wake you up because you seem tired. Beside it's fun to watch you sleeping",he smiled. "Cheesy as always",you hit him playfully. You rubbed your eyes with the back of your hand and screamed in pain when something scratch you, morelike that 'something' is attached at your finger. You look your hand to find out what that 'thing' is.

You widen your eyes when you saw a silver with a love shaped diamond ring at your middle finger. You gasped in shock and look at Xiumin who is now sitting beside you,facing you. He took your hand and gently kissed your finger that has ring on it.

"Hyeri-ah. It's been almost three year we started dating. We only meet during my day off. However, you did not fail at always sending me your message, call me telling me your day. It was fun to hear your voice complaining but that what's makes me more attracted to you. You always asked me how was my day, taking care of me not to mention the other member too.. And I realised that I want you to be sith me everyday. I want to you to the first person I see when I wake up everyday and be the last person before I went to sleep",he stopped for a moment and took a deep breath.

You were touched by his 'speech' that it made you tears up. "Park Hyeri, will you accept me Kim Minseok and marry me?", he looked at your face which is now wet with tears. "OMO!Why are you crying? Did I said something makes you hurt? I'M SOR-",you cut him off by placing your forefinger at his lips. 'No,oppa .. It's just that I'm too happy..",you give out a short laugh before look him at his eyes.

"Yes,oppa. I'm willing and ready to marry you",you said. He look lost fir a while before processed what you just said.

"Really?!", he hold your two shoulder before hug you. "Guys! She said yes!!",you were shocked when Xiumin yell. Was anyone here beside us?