"Where is my Kwon Seobang..."

At the Airport (one-shot)

  "Where is my Kwon Seobang... I miss her so much," Jessica mumbled, walking back and forth in front of the arrival hall in Incheon Airport.

 

  She sat down on a nearby bench and flipped her cellphone. She looked at her past text messages with Yuri. She read one which was sent to her the night before.

 

" Hey Sica baby... I miss you so much. Do you miss me? Don't worry though, I'll be back in Korea tomorrow. My flight will land at 9 in the evening. I love you Sica baby <3<3<3<3 "

 

  Jessica smiled to herself remembering her girlfriend's dorkiness. "I miss you too..." she mumbled. "My one and only Kwon Seobang."

 

  [We're the perfect two, we're the perfect two, baby me and you]
Jessica's phone rang. It was an incoming text message from Yuri.

 

" Jagiya annyeong... My flight is delayed for an hour, so the airplane won't land until about 10 pm. Jeongmal mianhae Sica baby~ >.< So you can go back to our dorm if you want to, I know you're sleepy. I'll just go back by cab. I love you Sica baby <3<3<3<3"

 

   Jessica sighed. "Don't worry Kwon Seobang, I'm your girlfriend, I can wait for another hour." She mumbled and looked at her watch. It was still only 8:30 pm. 'Aish... where are the other members? I thought they were going to keep me company while waiting for my Yuri...'

 

  Jessica looked around. No sign of the other SoShi members. She got another message, this time from Ti-Manager. 'Hey Jessi, we're on our way to the airport. You want anything?'

 

  'No thanks. Just get your asses here already. I'm already so lonely without my Kwon Yuri...'

 

  Jessica waited patiently for both Yuri and the other SoShi members. Forty-five minutes passed by just like that. Jessica yawned very sleepily for the umpteenth time.

 

  "Forty-five minutes left..." Jessica smiled. She was really wondering what happened to the other members.

 

  She tought she'd heard Tiffany's loud voice calling out, "BYUNTAENG COME BACK HERE!!!" so she stood up and turned around to look for the voice's owner. "Finally, they arrived."

 

  Jessica felt someone hug her very warmly. She was about to scream but the person hugging her shushed her. The warm hug got tighter. She knew only one person who could only hug her that time while subtly molesting her . "Yuri...?" she mumbled in disbelief.

 

  "Yes, it's me Sica baby."

 

  Jessica smiled and Yuri let go of her so she could turn around. "But I thought you won't arrive until another forty-five minutes!" Jessica exclaimed.

 

  Yuri chuckled. "Yeah, about that, I lied. I wanted to surprise my princess." She smiled dorkily and hugged her girlfriend.

 

  "I hate you Kwon Seobang!" Jessica said.

 

  "I know, I love you too Sica baby." Yuri crashed her lips onto Jessica's.

 

  "Aww~ How sweet..." Tiffany commented. "WTF get a room guys!" Taeyeon shouted. "Unnie we're not supposed to see this..." Yoona and Seohyun said. "Aish, these two..." Sunny rolled her eyes. "Can you guys just treat me to a late dinner?!" Sooyoung yelled. "Ughhh..." Hyoyeon said.

 

  Yuri grabbed Jessica's hand and headed for the parking lot. "Let's go Sica baby~"