Preparation!

I Choose To Love You

Author's POV


Your alarm rang so loud for waking you and the whole persons in your house. You shouldn't be late. You prepared things for school and be ready to wash up. You came out of your bathroom and quickly dressed up in your school's uniform. You ran down the stairs and saw mom there making breakfast for you.

"Isn't it too early? Your class starts at 8 am and you still have about an hour? What's your plan today, You?" mom approached you and gave you the food she had made. "Mom, it's 21st of September!!!!" you said it cheerfully to your beloved mom. "Oh, no wonder! What are going to do for him? Is it same like last year?" mom laughed a little."Ah, I have something different this year!" you giggled while wearing your socks and also shoes. You took a look at the clock and it's already 7.15 am. "Mom, I gotta go now! Wish me luck~ I love you!" you kissed her on the cheek, then carried your backpack. You opened your house's door and took a deep breath. 

'This should be greater than last year's'

You usually came to school with Chen, he lived not so far from your house. But, you decided to come earlier, It was Chen's birthday! You both got close since last year, he moved to the town and went to the same school as yours. He was a quite-shy guy, not after he met you. You walked to school alone this morning, you kinda felt dizzy because it was really cold. It only took you 10 minutes to arrive at your school.

"And.... Here it is." you mumbled. You stood in front of the music room that's no longer used. You slowly opened the door and got surprised by Baekhyun's present there. "Ah, you came earlier." you pouted. "Morning, You! Hahahaha.... Why are you sad? I didn't help you last night because I had to accompany my sister, my parents went out to celebrate their anniversary." Baekhyun tried to explain, he felt guilty. "I was just kidding, Baek!" you pinched his right cheek and sat down beside him.

You looked around at the room, memorising what thing you missed. You spotted a banner at the corner of the room. You stood up and walked towards it. You tried to stick up the poster but you weren't tall enough to reach a higher spot. You felt a warm touch on your hands and found out Chanyeol right on your back. "Don't you grow taller." he whispered in your ear, sticked his tongue out. "I of course do! It's you who grow too fast!" you stepped on his right foot. "Aw... That hurts, You. I wasn't meant too, okay." he ruffled your hair. "Chanyeol! I don't want to look messy today. Just please?" you set a depressed face. Chanyeol seemed not hearing it and came closer to Baekhyun, who was sitting on the other corner of room.

Things had been prepared last night. You decorated the room with balloons and other stuffs that needed, it looked pretty nice now. Your other friend, Suho, helped you to do these all because it was hard for you to make it all done by your self. And you hadn't seen Suho in this early morning. 'Where is he?'

You shared your breakfast with Baekhyun and Chanyeol before going to the class. Suho walked in to the music room with his hands in his white-hoodie's pocket. "Morning. Sorry for being a bit late. How's the preparation anyways? Has it all been prepared?" He stood up, facing you who was sitting on floor with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "I think so! The cake should be delivered at lunch time." you smiled to Suho. "Oh, let me get the cake and pay it for you! Eh..... I mean for Chen!" Suho sat next to you, poked your shoulder with his. "That's our Suho!" you laughed and the others too.

 

Chen's POV

I woke up by my phone's notification. A new text and...... It was from You.

Hey morning. I know you're awake because of this text. I just want to tell you, I'm already at school. You don't need to wait for me and go straightly to school. Make sure you won't be late for class today! Don't forget your breakfast too.

I just smiled at your text. I quickly got ready for school.

 

Suho's POV

I laid down next to You and rested my head on your lap. You were doing something with your phone. This wasn't really an unusual thing I did to you. The 4 of us, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, You and Suho had always been together. We were used to doing this kind of skinships. We used to sleep-over at my house and played video games for the whole day till midnight. We used to go to the cinema to watch movies. We used to always spend our time together. But then Chen came to our school and ruined everything....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, how's it? Comments are always welcomed <33

I will try to update soon! Thanks ((: