Episode 1 part 1

Heroes 2!

Narrator's point of view

In a meeting room located in *******. 10 am.

"Who is going to come first?" Jae suk speaks to himself.

"Oh! Someone is here!" Hong chul exclaimed. They were at another room watching.

The door opened and............

"Annyeonghaseo." Kim Min Ji greeted politely.

She took small steps and saw the sign Popular team and Unpopular team. The popular one is on the right while the unpopular one on the left. 

"are we allowed to sit anywhere we want?" Minji asked. The camera man nodded and she looked at the seats again. Where should i sit?

She pondered for a moment and just decided to sit on the popular team's seat.

Few moments later, the door opened revealing.............

"Annyeonghaseo!" Minji stood up and bowed to the person.

Its G.na

G.na greet minji back too and asked. " What is this? Popular team? Unpopular team."

"I am not sure myself too. But they said we can sit anywhere we want." Minji explained.

" Minji-shi is very polite." hong chul praised while jae suk nodded.

" In that case..........." G.na said and walked to the popular team's side. " I guess i will be going here too!" She said happily.

"of course, G.na shi is very popular." Minji complimented.G.na thanked her and smiled.

Soon....it becomes awkward.

"It seems like they arent very close to each other." Jae suk commented.

The door creaked open. " Oh! Annyeong!" So jin beamed and ran towards G.na to hug her. Minji, being the polite girl, bowed to sojin.

" Unnie, have you seen this?" G.na asked and pointed to the board.

" huh? popular team, unpopular team? Ah....its like heroes!" Sojin exclaimed. G.na and Minji was lost so sojin had to explain to them.

"Ah....so they use popularity vote?" G.na asked and sojin nodded.

"she watch heroes!" hong chul jumped.

"Ah.......i am ruined." Minji mumbled.

" no you are not. you dont know the result yet." Sojin comforted the younger one 

Just then the door opened.

"Annyeonghaseo!" Park shinhye and han sunhwa greeted cheerfully.

They started walking to greet the others when shinhye saw the board.

" Popular team and unpopular team?" She questioned.

"i am going to the popular team." Sunhwa said immediately and ran towards the popular side and sat down while laughing. Shinhye shook her head and sat next to her.

Now, the popular team has only one seat left and the unpopular team is still empty.

the door opened and.......

" Annyeonghaseo." Yoon jieun bowed to everyone and showed her pretty smile.

" Wow! pretty!" hong chul said amazed.

" she is from chocolate right, the famous new girl group?" jae suk asked and hong chul nodded

" JIEUN-AH!" Sunhwa waved her hands around calling her to sit beside her. However, Jieun wavered, it seems like she is going to the unpopular side.

" Come here!" Shinhye said too. At last jieun walked timidly to the popular side and sat beside sunhwa.

"wah....i dont know you are here too!" she said and jieun smiled .

" are you the new idol?" G.na asked. Jieun nodded.

" you are very pretty." sojin praised. Jieun thanked her.

"of course she is from my junior!" Sunhwa said. Yes, jieun is from ts entertainment. the newest girl group, chocolate, She is the main vocalist and the visual. Despite being new, they already won several award and gained popularity fast.

the door opened...........

" Oh annyeonghaseo!" they all stood up and bowed. 

It was eugene. A famous sunbae. 

Jieun immediately stood up and gestured her to sit at her place.

"Ah. its okay, i can sit there." Eugene pointed at the unpopular side.

"no no. I am supposed to be there." jieun replied and sat on the unpopular side.

The rest gave her the place on the first one.

Soon, everybody came and they all sat at the unpopular side without any choice.

 

"HELLO!!" Jaesuk and hongchul jumped in the room, shocking everyone.

"AH! oppa!" they shouted. The two guys laughed and introduced everything.

(I will skip the introduction since its very boring. Now to the announcement)

" This was voted by the the passer by at gangnam" jae suk said,

" are you guys excited?" hong chul asked.

"Yes!" the girls said.

"are you guys curious?" jae suk asked.

"YES!" the girls answered with enthusiasm.

"are you guys-ouch!" hong chul screamed.

" Just announce it!" Shin min ah hit his shoulder, she was irritated. Well, who wouldnt.

"dugun dugun dugun dugun..................................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

Park so jin 3rd place! " jae suk announced

"WAH! really?" so jin asked, surprised. The rest clapped and nodded. Well, she is famous.

"fourth place is............................................................................................... Shin Min ah!" 

Shin min ah stood up and bowed.

" i am in trouble." Shin hye said in despair.

"Why?" hong chul asked.

" everyone here is so popular! I cant win them."

" no one said that. be confident, park shin hye you are 2nd place!" 

"HUH?! Really? Second place! AHHH!!! Kamsahamida!!!!!!!!!!!" she bowed to everyone and jumped to where the popular ones are.

" 5th is......................................SUNHWA! congratz!" 

"thank you!" she bowed and stood up from her seat.

" did you expect that?" jae suk asked.

" of course!" she answered confidently.

" girls! you have to confident like her!" he said.

 

"moving on to the 6th place.................................................G.na!" 

" so nice unnie~"Soyeon pouted.

"dont be depressed yet! We still have the 1st place."

"faster announce it!" gyuri shouted.

"hahhhaa...first place is............................................................................Yoon Jieun!"

" me? " jieun asked, surprised. how can it be her, she just debuted about 2 months ago.

" yes!"

" but she is still new! " soyeon asked.

"but she is popular." 

"thank you everyone!!!!!!!! i will do harder!" she bowed and went to the popular side.

"now, the popular team will go to the destination with a big van while the unpopular team ride the bus, you guys have to walk yourself though. Bye!" hong chul said and left with the popular team.