Final

Flight With Exo oppas~

You were on the car with the some of the exo member on the way to the airport. Manager oppa was driving, suho was sitted at the passenger seat. You were in the middle of chanyeol and kris while sehun,kai and luhan was aitted at the back seat.

 

You were staring into blank space.

 

"Babe, take a nap." Kris put his arm on you shoulder and pull your head towards his shoulder closing his eyes.

 

"Hmmm I'm not sleepy" you said shaking your head slightly.

 

 "Jjaa, we're here" manager oppa annouced.

 

You shook them gently waking them up and prepared to face a bunch of fans outside waiting for you guys.

 

You fixed your clothes and hair packing your notebook into your bag.

 

Chanyeol opened the door and the girls screamed

 

"AHH OPPA! Chanyeol oppa!" Chanyeol turned around the you waiting for you to alight.

 

"Oh bae la da!"

 

"Bae la yah yeppoyo!"

 

"Bae la yah kiyowoyo!" They shouted and the rest of he member alight from the van, now walking to the glass doors.

 

You guys checked in and finally walked into the departure gate.

 

"Ahhh finally. Hyung could we find a cafe? I wanna get some drinks" Luhan asked manager oppa.

 

"Kuedae, theres starbucks there" he pointed at a direction. "Yah lets all sit and i'll get the drinks for you." Manager oppa said taking out his handphone.

 

"I want a esspresso!"

"Chocolate shake!"

"Vanilla frappe!"

 

All different kind of answers were shouted at once.

 

"ONE AT A TIME!" Manager oppa shouted.

 

---

 

You guys found places to seat but there wasnt enough so some had to sit on the floor. You sat down beside Kris on the floor and he put an arm around you shoulder as usual.

 

"Ah Bae la yah, yogi anjole?" Chen offered you his seat.

(Ah bella, do you wanna sit here?)

 

"Gwenchanayo oppa." You declined making youself comfortable in kris's arms. You leaned back on kris's chest but saw that theres still fans with their camera and you shot back up.

 

"Whats wrong?" Kris raised his eyebrows. You look to the front and Kris get what you meant but still, he pulled you back tightening his grip.

 

"Bella you are so perity todaynae?" Baekhyun who sat beside you tried speaking in english making You and kris turn to him.

 

"Bae lah olleh yeppo yo" kris replied him kissing your head.

(Bella is normally pretty)

 

"Ahh kris! Not here!" You whined

 

"Aigoo i couple! Tak sal!" Baekhyun groaned rubbing his arms.

(Ayy this couple. Goosebumps!)

 

"AHHH the drinks are here!!" chanyeol shouted.

 

Kris got his favourite green tea latte even before he was a trainee while you got a vanilla frappe.

 

"You wanna try mine?" Kris offered seeing you eyeing on his drink. You've always wondered why he'd always order this. So you hesitantly nod your head.

 

"Euk yuck!" You made a bitter face while kris just laugh at your reaction.

"Why would you like this!!" You stuck out your tongue.

 

"Its nice to me! Just drink your vanilla frappe, it'll take away the bitterness" he flicked your forehead lightly

 

You were drinking your frappe one one hand and scrolling down your phone in another. Looking through old pictures of you guys together and some random exo members, you two would laugh randomly.

 

"Guys we're boarding now" manager oppa said.

 

---

 

You were sitting in the middle of Kris and Xiumin. The minute they got in their seats they went straight to sleep.

 

 

While staring into nothing you felt like sleeping. You look at xiumin and saw that his head was uncomfortably hanging.

 

"Oppa lean on me its okay." You patt your shoulder. He woke up groggily and lean on your sshoulder.

 

The plane's rough touchdown made you jump up in shock and thats when you felt something wet on your collar bone.

 

"Oppa!" You suddenly remembered that he drools in his sleep. He and kris jerk awake and look at you. "Ahh i forgot! Eotteokkae" you found patches of drool on your collarbone and hair.

 

"Omg babe" kris tried arranging your hair.

 

"Bae lah yah. Bian!" Xiumin got all panicky. "Lay ah, do you have tissue?" He asked lay who sat beside at the next aisle

 

"Waeyo? Omo" he saw the patches and his seat mate Luhan and sehun turned too.

 

"Oh! Yah hyung!" Sehun shouted at The oldest while luhan just laughed wholeheartedly. Sehun elbowed luhan slightly and lay passed the tissue to you.

 

"Gwenchanayo oppa. Now what am i going to wear" you slump on your seat.

 

"You can wear mine, i have a tanktop inside. Lets stop by the toilet later. " kris offered smoothing out your hair.

 

"Okay. Thanks baby" you peck his cheeks.

 

All of you gathered outside the plane and the rest of the members gaze at your shirt curiously.

 

"Bae la ah. Your shirt's wet" kyungsoo pointed out.

 

"Thats not water, its minseok's saliva! AHAHAH!!" Luhan burst in laughter. Some of the members laugh while some gave you sympathy looks.

 

"Mianae Baela ah" xiumin pouts swinging your arm.

 

"Aniyah. " you gave him a assuring smile.

 

"Hyung i'll bring baela to the toilet. You guys go a head first? Its the same van as usual right?" Kris asked the manager

 

"Yeah. Hurry we wont want to get stuck, i'll ask some security to wait for you at the baggage claims." He instructed

 

"Neh hyung" kris brought you to the toilet.

 

"Wont u get cold?" You asked kris as he removed his black and red checkered pyrex top.

 

"I wont get cold if i have a sweet and smiling angle to hug all the way~" he passed you the top and smile cheeckily.

 

"Ayyy its chilly out there. You're only wearing a black tanktop. I'll ask Chanyeol oppa to lend you his jacket since he's never cold. I'll be back!" You went in to get changed.

 

*kris shirt is soooo big.* you thought to yourself putting it on. You button it and leave the lower portion of the shirt ed and tied it into a bow. You tug at some places and left until you agreed.

 

"Waohhh you look great in my shirt babe" kris winked while you walked out.

 

"I look good in anything~ lol i'm not a designer for nothing" you stuffed your saliva stained shirt in your bag.

 

"Come on" he grabs your small hand in his big onse and walked towards the security who are waiting for you guys.

 

_____

Hi guys i hope you liked it! 

This scenario was Happened to me when i was on my way back to Singapore where I'm currently living in.

This was the most embarrassing plane ride I had in my life.

Any embarrassing stories to share? comment below~