Final

Photo (Memories)

Photo is not just a paper with a picture of something or someone on it. Every photos has it's own memories and story. Just like this photo. There's a picture of you and me happily hugging each other under an apple tree with a big smile on our face on it. This photo has a memories and a story of us. The story starts from the first time we met under those apple tree. Then we became a good friends. Then you confess to me, under those apple tree, as well. You proposed, under those apple tree, too. We are a happily married couple. Spent a lot of time under those apple tree, create a lot of wonderful memories. until I found out that you have a cancer. You begin to hospitalized. I cried all night. One month later, the doctor says your time is only one more week left. You and I spend that time with playing under those apple tree. Create the wonderful memories. On the last day, we lying comfortably on the grass under those apple tree. “Hey, Hyoyeon-ah. How about we take a photo?” Donghae asked me. “Sure!” I said cheerfully. We hugging each other and smiling happyly, with Donghae free hand take a photo with my phone. A day later, you're gone. I cried all night for the second time. one year later, I came to a tree that we used to come over. Bring our photo that we take on your last day. You're already gone. but the memories will always be in this picture, and on this place. That's how our story end and that's all of our wonderful memories. Now that I'm here again, in our apple tree. With someone who helped me heal my broken heart after you left me. But don't worry, Donghae-ah. Even though you're not here anymore and there is someone with me. Our memories will always be in my heart, and in this photo....

“Hyoyeon-ah, ready to create a new memories with me? I know I will not be able to make you forget all the memories with Donghae-ssi...but-” Jongsuk said softly. 
“ssshh, your right. I can't forget all those wonderful memories. But I've move on from him. I'm just going to keep all those memories deep in my heart. And ready to create a new one with you” I said, hugging him tightly.