Enamor : In Love

Enamor

J-Rabbit- If You Love Me (Acoustic Ver.)

After school students were rushing to get out of the said place. Well most students mostly but there was a girl that was still in the said premises to be more exact at the home economics room.

 

The said girl was working hard. It may seem peculiar for someone to even want to stay after school. But then she has her own reasons for staying there.

 

A competition was going to be held. Not just any competition, it was a competition that offers senior high school student to showcase their talent; mostly on culinary wise.

 

The said girl was entering that competition. Well the pastry/ dessert category that is.

 

The girl was passionate with sweets; it has always been her hobby since she was just ten years old. She remembered helping her mom with baking a cake and at that time she was fascinated with how things are so precise and the outcome is so dainty and pretty. It’s also just the feeling of making that got her hooked, it was calming and fun for her.

 

It was like her outlet of how she wants things to happen, if she had a bad day she would want to turn things up. Rather than focusing on your negative emotion she rather focuses on something that a simple thing could make a person happy; and that is sweets.

 

The girl was now piping a buttercream frosting that was incorporated with a tiny amount of red food color gel as she wants to achieve a pastel colored pink which she did.

 

She made a raspberry cupcake that was placed on a cooling rack just a short distance from her. As she was busy with creaming the buttercream to make it more stiff so that it would hold the shape of tip no.28.

 

As she was filling the piping bag and twisted the ends so there won’t be a spill, she didn’t notice a presence has opened up the door and now was snaking his arms around her and nuzzled his head in her hair.

 

It startled her but then soon relaxed as she knows that scent anywhere.

 

It was the sweet yet cool scent that her boyfriend sported.

 

Her boyfriend, Jung Jungkook.

 

Letting go of the bag pipe she placed her hands on the hand that was currently encasing her. Caressing the smooth skin with her thumb she tilted her head and looked up to meet eyes with that pool of hypnotizing dark orbs that could express a lot of emotions through them. To be honest the first thing she noticed about him was not his mysterious aura, his effortlessly yet chic styled hair, or that subtle smile he always wore. It was his soul piercing gaze, those eyes she loves so much. That was what pulled and attracted her the most.

 

"What are you still doing here? Shouldn’t you be heading to the studio to practice right now?”  Soo Yun asked her boyfriend as he was still busy hugging her.

 

“I wanted to see what was taking you so long, last week you promised me you would watch me practice.” Jungkook said while fiddling with Soo Yun’s fingers.

 

“I want to but you know how this means to me plus it just four days away and the prizes are just so worth it. Imagine an exchange program to France in Le Cordon Bleu Paris Culinary Arts School. It’s not everyday someone would be granted with that two years scholarship.” Soo Yun said while turning around and cupping her hands on Jungkook’s face.

 

Giving him this ‘please understand’ expression while giving out a little pout as she looks at Jungkook.

 

Jungkook hold her hands and intertwined them with his while leaning over her. She was now cornered as behind her was the kitchen island/counter and Jungkook.

 

“I know. But it’s just I’ve been missing you.” Jungkook said as he leaned so that his forehead was pressed against Soo Yun’s.

 

A light tinkling laugher resonated around the room.

 

“Silly Kookie! We were together during lunch break! Plus we have Science class together.” Soo Yun said while giving out her eye smile and looking so amused with Jungkook.

 

Jungkook smiled and returned the eye smile but then it was accompanied with a pout.

 

“You’re in the front row in Science class while I’m at the third so for me that doesn’t count.” Jungkook reasoned out as he placed a sweet and light kiss on her forehead.

 

“You’re unbelievable Kookie.” Soo Yun laughed as she attempted to push Jungkook away from her but he wouldn’t budge.

 

Suddenly the atmosphere around them went down as tension ruled the room.

 

“If you win….. You’ll be gone for two years… I-I-I wouldn’t  be able to see you for a whole two years.” Soo Yun can definitely hear the slight shaking on Jungkook’s voice and it made her soften a little bit.

 

“Jungkook-ah… It wouldn’t change anything between us unless you let it so. I would call you, we could chat, message, line. The possibilities for us to talk is endless. It’s only a seven hour difference, yeah that would mean that someone has to sacrifice some time but I’d be willing to do that so just it would comfort you. Plus were not even sure if I would win; I’m still lacking in a lot.” Soo Yun said as she looked into his eyes and searched for willingness to understand and trust her with this. This was her dream and she wants Jungkook to be happy for her.

 

“It didn’t stop us when you were in California for a while, we still talked. It was even a seventeen time difference between us. You have nothing to worry about! Please know that I love you very much.” Soo Yun voiced out as she intertwined their fingers and lift them to his eye level.

 

“I’m sorry for being selfish. It’s just that I’m scared you’ll find someone there and that I’m not worthy of you.” Jungkook looked down feeling guilty.

 

He felt her release his hand and turned around yet he was still looking down as guilt came down hard on him.

 

Suddenly something sticky was felt on his cheek.

 

The frosting was smudged on his left cheek and he found his girlfriend giving him a playful eyes and a cheeky grin.

 

“Wha-Hey!” Jungkook said as Soo Yun decided to put pressure on the piping bag and it burst some frosting thankfully Jungkook’s reflexes were awakened and he dodged them.

 

They chased each other you could hear laughter, squeal and threats being thrown at each other but mostly the room was covered with happiness, the tension was gone.

 

As he finally caught her as Soo Yun was cornered Jungkook engulfed her in a lock embrace before lifting her and spinning her around which made her squeal in happiness.

 

He finally set her down still not breaking their embrace she turned around and was now faced to face with Jungkook.

 

Soo Yun stole a kiss from Jungkook.

 

She kissed him on the lips for a while before pulling away and staring at his stunned but beautiful eyes.

 

“I love you my Kookie.” She said staring deep into his eyes.

 

Suddenly a genuine smile graced upon Jungkook’s lips.

 

“I love you too.”  He said before leaning down and crashing his lips gently on Soo Yun’s as they shared a sweet and innocent kiss that transcends one another’s feeling for each other.

 

It was full of love.

 

As they pulled away both out of breath they smiled at each other and continued to embrace one another.

 

“Never doubt your abilities. You are number one in school when it comes to home economics, you’re passion for it just shines when it comes to class there is no doubt you would win. I believe in you.” Jungkook said as he remembered his girlfriend saying she wasn’t even gonna win.

 

“Still there are still others that are better than me. I am just me you know. I don’t even think I’m qualified for this.” Soo Yun said as an worried expression basked her face as she was thinking of the possibilities of what may go wrong during the competition.

 

“Don’t think about it just enjoy, be calm and do what you love the most.”Jungkook said as he cupped her face.

 

“I really don’t know what I did good and noble in my past life to deserve someone like you.” Soo Yun whispered as she sent a grateful smile towards Jungkook.

 

“And I really don’t know why God favors me that he gave his child that’s heart was sculpted with everything good. He gave me you. You who am I not worthy of yet you still love me.” Jungkook said seriousness was laced on his voice as he was speaking what he thought is true.

 

“Okay now we are both being cheesy! I need to clean up this place now.” Soo Yun said as she pushed Jungkook’s face with her palm before grabbing the white rug on the side to wipe off the areas with frosting on them.

 

Still feeling Jungkook’s presence Soo Yun turned around and gave him a questioning look.

 

“Aren’t you gonna hurry down the studio SeongDeuk ahjusshi might be mad at you?” 

 

“No, I don’t want to practice right now.” Jungkook replied as he grab a spare rug and wiped off some of the mess they created.

 

“You know I can do this by myself you can hurry along, I don’t really mind plus I wouldn’t want ahjussi be mad at you for skipping practice.” Soo Yun said as she attempted to grab the rug on Jungkook’s hand.

 

“Let’s go on a date after this.” Jungkook suddenly blurted that made Soo Yun stop.

 

“It’s been a while plus I’m only gonna skip now and I thought this was a great way for you to loosen up a bit and it’s been a while since we’ve gone to one.” Jungkook said as he smiled brightly at his girlfriend.

 

For a second Soo Yun was frozen but then her expression changed into a happy one as she replied a

“That’s a great idea, let’s hurry up now.” Soo Yun said as she went to the other side of the room and speedily tidy up the room.