ANNOUNCEMENT

Paying back Mr. Idol

Hey guys i am sorry for doing this again but i couldnt find a better way for you  to read what i have to say so i decided with this. 

so first of all i am really sorry for not posting this past weekend but my internet connection had problems and it just got restored seconds ago.

second, i know i say sorry a lot but i am really sorry because even if the internet connection was working fine i still wouldnt have anything to upload, wich is why i am not updating the story today either. i'll be honest with you. i am completely lost. i have no idea how to continue with the story. many of my subscribers have pointed out about the story going too fast and i feel exactly the same. i know its not responsible on my side but that happened exactly because i didnt know what to write.

so that moves us to the third problem,wich is that i have no time to think about the story. i have many assignments i have to finish by the beggining of december and one of them requires me to go to Delphi,if you are familliar with greek archaeological sites, and after christmas vacation our exams season starts so... yeah... 

i know that the number of  my subscribers kept growing while i was writing this story and i am really happy about where i've come thanks to you guys and i know that many people will say that i did nothing at all but i am really happy because i didnt even think 1 person would read my stories, let alone subscribe . i know that as my subscribers grow my responsibility against you grow as much. lol look at me talking like that :P anyways i realised i cant update the story right now and i dont know when i'll be able to, so feel free to unsubscribe if you like i am completely ok with that. i dont know if i should call this a hiatus but maybe thats what it is. 

I am truly sorry.