His Life Story

My Heart is Yours

After the  quarrel tough enough, he finally spoke with her.

“Aigoo! I am too exhausted. Why you’re running like a lion?” still ramble with heavy breathing.

“Stop singing! Your voice isn’t pleasant to hear!”

“Yah! Who is singing? Don’t you see, I almost breathless and you still joking around?”

She paused for a while, tried to recall back, “is he just joke? How come? Really, he is too something!” she thought. It made her more curious with the man who stood up exactly in front of her.

 

Please listen the Mandarin song, "You Make My Heart Shine" by Jacky Cheung, Faye Wong, and Kelly Chen

 

“Where?”

“What?”

Felt Ha Ni didn’t get his point, he ambled sideward then sitting by the path. Then she followed him. 

 

They finally sit on the side of the park, almost reached 9 pm at that night. Just the two of them left.

After they sit, no one could dare to speak. They both kept silence. Till Ha Ni spoke out.

“ Btw, we haven’t introduced ourselves yet. My name is Ha Ni. H-A-N-I…” spelling her name cutely. So, what is your name?”

“I know. You already said that”. He stated innocently.

“Now, it’s your turn then.” Answered happily then gazed him. 

“You’re the one who want to speak, go ahead! I’ll just listen” without looking back at her.

“If you won’t to speak, I’ll make you speak. If you never smile, I’ll make you smile and laugh. If you have no friend, it’s my pleasure to be your friend. I promise!” thought sincerely.

“Ok, if I can speak freely. May I ask you anything I want to ask?”

He just nodded indicating that he was agree with it.

“Ok. First question, what is your name?”

Smirking, “ I know you’ll ask me that. Granny ever called me when I came in to your house and you didn’t listen it? or you didn’t notice since furies infested deeply in your heart?”

“No, just vexed cause I hate who’s arrogant.”

“How can you claimed that I am an arrogant?”

“You didn’t answer me nicely. You didn’t greet me, you didn’t want to talk with me, didn’t say ‘thank’ after I helped you, and the last  you do not want me to be your friend.” Tried to recall back his bad attitudes toward her.

Again he smiled bitterly, “So, why do you want to be my friend?”

“I don’t need a reason to love and to be a friend of someone. And I think you are a good guy. May you’re cold but I don’t know what deep inside. A well might be looks quite, but we never known there is Dragon inside. ”

She looked at him thoroughly then continued, " I do not know why do I feel comfort when around you . I'm so sure that you're not a criminal . And you look cute and also ... handsome … " blushed and looked down.

" Somehow, I could feel comfortable and calm when I with you . I'm not easily get close to strangers . You’re the only one who made ​​me feel like this. Your eyes are soft as a snow and your fragrance is the best thing I ever smell. Your voice is warm and tender. " He thought to himself. 

"Next question " uttered to ease down his uncertain feelings. 

" Do you understand why love is blind ? " Asked happily tried to the make fun of him .

" No."

" Because our mother loved us even before she was able to see us . " smiled while blinking.

" Really ? "

" Yes ! My mother had told me that she really happy when she was pregnant . She really loves us -- my father, my sister, and I and my whole family. Till now, they always taught me to love others . I'm proud to have a mother like her. Someday I want to do the same thing to my kids later . " proudly she told about her mother , suddenly Hyun Joong 's face instantly turned into sad. He was silent and pensive.

" Miane , if I say something wrong . "

 " No. It’s ok , go ahead " .

" Sorry in advance , may I know , do you still have parents ? " a liitle bit unsure. 

" Yes ! I also have an incredible parents . So rich and hardworking . Maybe if I mention his name , you definitely know . He is a man who is quite famous throughout Korea . "

" Then why are you here ? "

He was silent and did not answer . Too painful for him to tell all his stories . What else in front of a woman .

Then he saw the gently face of Jung So Min , he knows that she is good and kind-hearted. Then he started to tell his story life.

"I don’t know . All that I know is they deported me here because they do not want me to defame them . Yah . I know , I'm a troublemaker , an evil , a jinxed and useless . "

 " I 've got everything . I have abundant wealth , I have a lot of money , and I can buy whatever I want. But one thing that I’m not able to purchase and have til now is love -- happiness . I do not know how it feels to be loved , cherished , I do not know how it feels to be appreciated . The things that I know is my world is dark and lusterless . My world is full of curses and insults.”

"I never felt a love , that's why I can’t to love . I never appreciated , that's why I do not know how to respect others . And sorry if I can’t speak gently because I was brought up with violence . I'm not the right person to be your friend . "

" No! Who said you do not deserve to be my friend ? Who says you're a useless person , who's say you’re a jinxed ? Only those who have no love that can say that . Evidence you are willing to help and assist people, you helped my granny and others . I am here to be your friend, I’m here for you." Immediately the tears dropped by then she hugged him tightly .

 

========

Sorry for an overly long update :)

I think the plot is visible . And maybe you can already imagine how this story will run . The story adapted from reality. Many people who had abundant wealth , but do not have love. As we know that parent’s method to rising their children will be contribute the character building in the future.  The most important thing in life are love and happiness.^^

Thanks for reading :) :) :)

The next story of mine (One Shot) is “My Love Story”.