U MY LOVE

s.o.n.g

Oops! Ha Young's increasingly heavy sigh.With heavy rain. Pity that enveloped her  when refusing her friend request, Bomi to go along and he plans to return by bus  where the bus station is not far from the school. However, she is coming home late because of the basketball player last meeting and it was raining heavily all of a sudden. She looked at the clock on her wrist. Nearly an hour later than the time that is supposed to home.Mama Jae would worry, so Ha Young  continued to run through the rain .Suddenly her  tall body is falling due to incorrect step.Unfortunately, her school shirt encrusted with mud.Ha  Young sign.Be patient! She wet by raindrops.Suddenly, a cold rain stopped to wet her.Weird! Ha Young looked up. A small blue roof protects her. Ha Young, her  eyes flickering over and over again. Do not believe in what looked at the time. A tall man stood while  holding a  blue umbrella. Luminous eyes looked straight at the Ha Young’s face of pity while smiles. Ha Young just reply with bitter smile. Shame!The man help Ha Young  to stand.

"Smudge,"

"Who?"

"You," a young man sniggle.Ha Young bow of shame.

"To go where?" 
"The bus station,"

"Incidentally.Same,"

In heavy rain, the two of them together in the rain under a blue umbrella  to arrive at the bus station. Upon their arrival there, Ha Young continued to sit there. Inevitably, her heart beating very fast at the moment. This is her first time alone together with the man. The man waving the wet hair. Without knowing the man, Ha Young  stunned by it. It's enthralling! When finished, the man turned and smiled at her and took a seat away from Hae Young handspan. Ha Young stiff. Her brain is spinning thinking about how to start a conversation. She was not very friendly girl like Na Eun.

"What's your name?" The man asked as he looked at Ha Young with glowing eyes. His view really makes Ha  Young dub.

"I’m Chang Yeol," he continued.’I knew.Park Chang Yeol ', whispered Ha  Young. Chang Yeol’s  face changed when he realized the girl in front of him  just shut up. Felt talks to himself. He admits he's a friendly guy. Died last smile then  Chang Yeol waving his hands in front of the woman's face he did not know.

 

"Ha Young," said Ha Young.In the same time she felt ashamed of myself.

"Ha Young. Beautiful name," Praise Chang Yeol sniggle. ' Your laughter makes me want to laugh, "whispered Ha Young  while smile.

"Are you angry to me because I laugh at you?" Ha Young shook. Her forehead wrickled.’Honestly.Word of anger never exist for you', Ha Young whispered again. Her heart was then blossom bloom. She does not even reflect that feeling.

"Do not be angry okay.I just remember when you felL. Chaotic!You’re so funny," Chang Yeol laughed heartily as he held his stomach. The situation really made him want to laugh himself. Ha Young just looked at him with a blank stare. ‘Your smile is sweet like chocolate.Your eyes shine like rays of light in the morning '. Ha Young's heart more bloom. Chang Yeol trying to hold back laughter when he realize Ha Young do not show any reaction. At least she should give any  reaction either angry, sulk or anything else as long as the non-rigid case. It makes Chang Yeol worry.

 "Sorry.Don’t worry.I will not tell to anyone,"

"Why are you just silent?Hmmm.....It’s okay.I just consider you a sore throat," Chang Yeol just smile and makes Ha Young incoherent. Agitated! Actually she wanted so much to talk to Chang Yeol but there is a feeling that prevent her from doing that. Since before she was clear with that feeling.

"There was mud at your cheek," commented Chang Yeol while trying to rub Ha Young’s cheeks with a blue handkerchief.She surprised with his action then she prevent.

"I'm sorry," Chang Yeol continue to draw his hand back when he realized his actions are not favored. Feelings of guilt begin to attack Ha Young. Chang Yeol stretch the handkerchief and welcomed by Ha Young. They were both silent for a moment.

"Why the bus is still not coming?" Chang Yeol own gripe.

"You is ... weird.This is the first time I see a girl like this," said Chang Yeol while smile without look at Hae Young's face.

 "But you ..." Sounds more heavy rain roar drowned Chang Yeol’s voice makes Ha  Young not listen to the next verse. Chang Yeol bowed and grinned. 'But what?'She really want  asked Chang Yeol repeat back what he said. After that, Chang Yeol do not stop talking to make Ha Young  talks too. He talks about his music group, Mathematic  teacher wearing torn pants and others.His story make Ha Young feel amused. The roar of the rain. Bus station. A blue umbrella. A tall man with black hair wet.His  lips are not cracked with a smile. His babble with no ending. Ha Young will never forget all that. Wonderful memories of her life.

 


I see you but I miss you.

When I see you,I keep getting nervous,

My everything is you,

I can only see you in my eyes,

When I see you,I will smile brightly,

In my eyes,you’re perfect,

My real love is you,

My verything is you,

Do you fell the same as me?

Do you have the same heart?

My heart keep trembling,

When I see you,what do I do?

Your love comes to me,

All days I’ll think of you,