Complete!

Stupid Cupid

Byun Baekhyun, a High School Student at SEOUL Art University. Feeling a bit pissed off today. It’s because of his beloved best friends. Chen Kai and Tao are absent today. Kai injured himself when he is practice dancing yesterday. Well, Tao injured himself too, but it’s because of his Wushu practice. And what is infinitely worse, Chen had to follow his parents moved abroad to China and he just knows that this morning.

 

“I’m sorry. I thought that Kai and Tao told you already. I always forget to tell you when we met, it’s hurt for me too.”

 

That’s what Chen answer was when Baekhyun asked him why he just told him today.  Baekhyun sighed, he knew that start from today, he will be alone. Well, at least until Kai or Tao recovered. Again, Baekhyun sighed, more deep this time. He is just sat at Kai, Tao and Chen and his favorite place. Small garden behind his school with a view of the city of Seoul in front it. Telling anyone who saw this, how busy and crowded Seoul is.

 

“Meow~”

 

Baekhyun surprised and looked around, then he saw a very cute kitten with feathers colored black, gray, and white purring at him.

 

"there you are, why are you running away from me? i didn't do anything wrong at you! Oh there, hello Bacon!"


Again, Baekhyun surprised at a very ing tall person infront of him, giggling at him and sit right beside him. Gently the soft fur cat that still on Baekhyun's lap. Baekhyun never talk, or even this close to Chanyeol. So far, he's only silently admired him. Yes, this boy who named Park Chanyeol were his crush. He always looks very cheerful, even though childish too. But Baekhyun doesn't care.

 

"You like cats too, Bacon?" Chanyeol asked this time.

 

Wait, one thing that makes Baekhyun doesn't understand. He called the Baekhyun with Bacon? His nickname that is given from Kai to . Only he, Kai, Chen and Tao knows this name. How can...?

 

"I heard one of your friends called you that. That one who has a very tan skin. At first I though that was your name, until I know that your name is Baekhyun"

 

as if he can read Baekhyun's mind, Chanyeol answered with his big smile on his face.

 

"o-okay then C-Chanyeol*

 

Chanyeol giggled, but soon his face changed. He looks serious this time. What happened?


"Honestly, I wanted to told you something"

 

He paused, and then hold Baekhyun's hands. Baekhyun can feel his heart beat became more fast. As if it will jump out right on his mouth and runs away. Baekhyun got more confused, when Chanyeol moved closer to him, pecking softly at his sweet lips. Again, he giggled.

 

"I Love you, Byun Baekhyun. Would you be mine? I want you to be mine, forever. My food, Bacon"

 

Freeze.

 

Baekhyun nodded, but he still confused with him self. Is this a dream? Chanyeol kissed him, well even though that just a peck. But he doesn't care, because Chanyeol confessed to him. Telling him that he loves him, asking him to be Chanyeol's forever. and-

Wait! WHAT? Chanyeol called him what??


"Baby Bacon, let me eat you now"

 

The hell with his feeling, this person is weird!

 

"Are you insane? I'm a human!"



"I don't care"

 

his lips, now Chanyeol moved more closer to Baekhyun. Make Baekhyun shivered, and moved away from Chanyeol. He doesn't want to 'die' yet

 

"Now, let's eat!"

 

"No, go away you cannibal!"

 

"Stop moving, I'm going to eat now"

 

"NO! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!"