Angel From Heaven

From Heaven

(December 01) 

Frustrated, Himchan threw his self on his bed. It was a really bad day for him. Since last week, his days were fun and exciting for him. But this day was exempted and it's an unlucky one. He turned and faced the glass window. 

First, he arrived at school, LATE. 

Second, since he was late, the professor made him leave the school late. 

Third, he lost his money and needed to walk from his school to his house. "I don't hate this day. I won't hate this day," he thought to his self while walking. 

-

This day was a day that he actually waited for some time.

 

Himchan stood and wore a sweatshirt. He made his way to a playground near their house. This place was quite special for him because of his past. He sat on a swing and started swinging. He felt a colder breeze pass by him. She's here. 

"Oppa!" Someone called her from behind. Himchan turned his head excitedly and saw the one he was waiting for.
"I thought you won't be coming this day," he said with a smile as she approached him. His aura from awhile ago was completely different on what he has now. Himchan is a complete different person whenever he's with Hyeri.

"Oppa, how was your day?" Hyeri asked him while swinging on the other swing beside Himchan. She always asked this question everytime they are together.
"Fine, it was normal," he answered her. Himchan's eyes were staring at Hyeri's innocent face. He gave her his sweetest smile. He just can't help but to show his sweetness to her because he 's not really sure when he would be seeing her again.

"I guess that's not true," Hyeri stated. "Why would I be here if you're perfectly fine?" Hyeri asked him and raised an eyebrow. Yes. Hyeri only appear to Himchan everytime his day was really unfortunate, which, in Himchan's life, rarely happens.

Himchan laughed a bit making his eyes disappear a little. He tried ruffling her hair but he couldn't hold her. She is a spirit. Himchan pulled his hand and sighed. He looked at her and gave her a little smile. Hyeri, on the other hand, was smiling fakely. She, herself, hates it that she can't be held by the one she loves. 

"Oppa, it's time for me to go now," she said bitterly. Both of them hates the feeling of being away from each other. "Tonight was fun," she added then smiled a bit. "Be frustrated on Christmas day, okay? I don't want to spend Christmas alone," she reminded him with a soft chuckle. "Nae, I will definitely do that," Himchan replied with a wide smile.

Hyeri stood and so does Himchan. Hyeri ran towards him and tried her best to hug him. They were both surprised that they were able to hug each other. Himchan hugged her tightly and whispered, "Thank you". Hyeri looked at him and tiptoed to kiss his cheeks. "I love you, Oppa~ I'm still your girlfriend, right?" she said with her cutest smile. "Yes. Yes you are. Even if you're just a spirit now," Himchan muttered then gave Hyeri a light kiss on her forehead. Hyeri started fading into thin air.

Himchan looked at the sky. "You saved me again for the nth time. I love you, Lee Hyeri. So much." he said then went back inside their house.