First love

A CUP OF CARAMEL TEA

I'm not the type of people who are very specific. For me, fall in love for first sight are impossible happen to my life. 

"Welcome" greet a man who is very handsome. Yoona shocked and at the same time amazed with his look. "What are you going to order?" ask that man. 

Never crossed that love at first sight will happen to my life.


Jessica : "Whats wrong Yoona?"

Yoona :"You guys noticed that waiter is very cute?"

Tiffany: "Uhmm, maybe. "

Yuri : "He kind of man not care and know he is cute"

Jessica: "But there is many guys like him"

Is it true many guys out there like him? It's not true. No, i don't think he is kind of man like that.

"Mianheyo, due to slow slightly. Who order latte?" approached a waiter girl name Kim Taeyeon.

Jessica : Yoona thats your drink right?

Yoona: Uhm, by the way. Is there any job vacancies part time in here?

Taeyeon : Hah? Mianhaeyo. we have enough worker here. 

Yoona : really? (she a little bit upset)

Taeyeon : But, if you don't mind, you can leave your number phone here.

Yoona lean burried her face with her arm.

Yuri: Why you suddenly interest to work part time here?

Jessica :Whats wrong with you, Yoona?

This is all because.... because i know this thing will never happen for two times.

A cute waiter approach them and said "You want to pay now?"

Tiffany : yes.

"Total is 10 dollar".

Jessica whisper to her "you should ask what is his name".

Should i ask him? This all because love at first sight....

"Take your balance. Come again"

Fall in love.... Yes, i already fall in love with him.

"Can i...can you date with me?"

Both of them really shocked. (Pabo Yoona. Why you ask him like that?)

"there is a exit door" while he pointed to the door.

Yoona feel very dissapointed and ashamed.

Yuri :Whats wrong with him? Bad behaviour.

Tiffany : But you really make us shocked. Yoona....?

My feeling...Maybe tis is what they call unrequited love. Yoona walk while bow her head and leave them behind.

Yuri :She just set a new world record for fast rejected love.

Jessica : Don't think too much.That kind of man is really arrogant because he know he is handsome. they try to persuade Yoona.

Ring ringg ring ring. "Yoona that is you phone . palli answer your phone"

"Hello?"
"Hye, thats me. Actually,....
"What? For part time work that is no matter. I'm not...."


Yuri Tiffany jessica : Wait? What? Whats wrong?

"Thats cafe... ask me to work there"

Next morning,

Whats wrong with this...... Can it happen like this?

Leeteuk who is owner for this cafe "introduce you new co-worker, Im Yoona. She still a student at university. Ah Yoona, he is also student like you at university. He is Cho  Kyuhyun. If you not know anything about this cafe, you can ask him"

Kyuhyun, yess. That is his name. Kyuhyun...

Leeteuk " Let's get back to work".
 
"Emm, hello. can i ask guidance?" ask Yoona

Kyuhyun: "Why you work here?' he did not face to her. Can you don't do this to me? I feel so fuggy"

What? What's wrong with this man? Man like him is ver arrogant because he know he is handsome!

Yoona : "Who do you think you are?!" whith her high voice.. I have something to tell you.  I come here to work. There is nothing to do with you! And one more thing... about i ask you to date. Just pretend like that never happen! Maybe that time i have a mental sickness." She turn behind and left him.

! Before this you are everything to me. Now, you are not a special to me again! I will show to you....

"Miss?"
"Oh, i'm coming".

"yoona is really hardworking.If she like this, she will learn fast to do everything perfectly" taeyeon said.

Kyuhyun stare at her. Their eyes met each other. But, Yoona turn back arrogantly. Kyuhyun grin.

"Kyuhyun, come here, there is someone want to meet you"..


"Kyuhyun oppa!!!!" scream a girls with a school uniform.

Kyuhyun exhale "huh".

Yoona: What they want?
Taeyeon: They always come to meet Kyuhyun.


Actually this awlays happen. This girls always come to seduce him. If this not bother Kyuhyun work , we don't mind" said taeyeon.

The girls: can we go for a walk?
Kyuhyun: No, i have to saty here until this cafe close.

But its look like Kyuhyun fuggy with them. For him i like that girls who always bother him? I never think about his feeling. Go confess my love to him like that. i work here, maybe he think i want to look at him when he work. I cannot blame him if he did not like me. i feel very ashamed.

The girls: Kyuhyun, can i get your email adress?
Kyuhyun: I don't have email adress.