What If I Told You, Its You?

What If I Told You, Its You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Kris.." 

 

You were walking along side with Kris, It's been a while since the both of you have spent time together. College has been a pain in the for you, stressing over assignments, making sure they were handed in on time and to top it off you had a part time job at a cafe. 

 

"Yea?" He gave a short glance at you as the both of you continued walking. 

 

"everything alright?" You asked. "Of course." he answered without looking at you. You knew something was up. It was definitely unusual of him to be distracted. 

 

 He always seemed like the mature type but he was loud and sarcastic but being best friends ever since middle school you knew him like the back of your hand he was a real softie on the inside, warm hearted and amiable. 

 

But he was different this time. He was nervous, quiet and reserved. You weren't used to this.

 

"you sure? you're awfully quiet" you gave him an unsure look. Kris smiled and patted your head "If i wasn't you would be the first to know don't you think?"

 

You nodded in agreement. "My parents…they've just been bugging me about going on the blind dates they set up with their friends…its frustrating" He sighed. 

 

"They're still trying to hook you up with a girl?" You were shocked at his parents stubbornness. He nodded.

 

"why don't you actually try going on a blind date? You might even meet the girl of your dreams~" You shrugged and sipped the coffee in your hand. 

 

Kris laughed "You have to stop watching those korean dramas."  You rolled your eyes at his comment "I'm just saying~ expect the unexpected" You walked ahead to look at the puppies behind the windows of a pet store. 

 

"I could say the same to you" Kris mumbled to himself as he shook his head and stood next to you, bending down to look at the cute pups. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

The Exo members were chilling at Kris' place, enjoying the hi-tech entertainment. Tao, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Kai were playing 'Call Of Duty' while the rest were helping themselves with snacks while watching them play. 

 

"TAO!! We're going to lose if you keep dying!" Xiu Min complained. "I'm trying!" Tao crouched down to refill his empty magazine but got shot by Chanyeol who was laughing as if he's insane. 

 

"I GIVE UPPP!" Tao tossed the control to Chen, who immediately took his place in the game. "I'm telling Hyeri Jie Jie on you!" While the rest was watching them argue, Kris was sitting next to Luhan thinking deeply. 

 

"Am i a good guy?" with that question everybody stopped with what they were doing and stared at Kris. After a few seconds  "Shouldn't you be asking Hye Ri noona that instead?" D.O. gave a confused look

 

"yeah! you should be getting it from a girl's perspective" Tao nodded in agreement but they earned a stare from Lu Han as if asking them to shut up. 

 

This was new for them, Kris had never asked the guys about Love advice let alone, his insecurities. "Of course You're a good guy" Se Hun gave an awkward laugh trying to  lighten the mood. 

 

"But where is this going?" Suho questioned. After a long pause "I've been thinking about this for a while….and have only come to realize it now……i think i'm in love.. but..i don't think she feels that way about me… i don't think i'm good enough for her.." Kris slumped down on his couch remembering how he got rejected a few years back by the girl he really liked. Ever since then he stopped dating.

 

But it's different this time. 

 

The Exo members were excited but trying their best not to show it due to the serious moment. No matter how hard they tried to get Kris to go on a blind date he would refuse. 

 

But now they were curious, who is this girl who could make their good friend fall in love her. "Not good enough for w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter