Just Stop.

Just Stop [OneShot]

Minho pulled Taemin close to his chest, moving him so they were in the shade of an alleyway. He leaned down and hissed into the little one’s ear. “You can’t see your ‘umma’ anymore. Got it?”
“B-but, Minho-Hyung…that’s not fair. Key-Umma’s dating Jonghyun, why cant I talk to him?” Taemin whimpered when Minho gripped his jaw tightly, forcing the younger male to look at him.
“Because I said so.” He pushed the maknae from the shade and out into the sun, “Now go tell him.” He hissed.
Taemin tripped when he was pushed, but stayed strong as he made his way over to Key, biting his lip he softly whispered. “Umma, we can’t hang out anymore.” He looked away from Key. “I-I’m sorry…”
Key stared at his ‘baby’, “what do you mean ‘we cant hang out anymore’? Who said that?”
“M-Minho-Hyung…” Taemin slowly backed away from Key, “I-I’m sorry, Umma.” He whimpered and quickly went over to Minho who wrapped his arm around Taemin’s thin waist and lead him to his car. Taemin stared back at Key, whimpering when Minho pulled the car door open for him. ‘He’s acting too nice…umma, cant you see…’ He whimpered and hugged his arm when the door was slammed behind him and Minho walked over to Key, chuckling.
“Sorry, he’s just acting like a child, and I don’t really think that you’re helping him. You’re just making him stay young forever. So, I don’t want him to hang around you any longer.”
“What the hell are you talking about Minho? He’s sixteen, he can act young if he wants to. You have no reason to tell him how he can and cant act.” Key snapped. “Go and get him out of your ing car, and bring him to me.”
“No, he’s not allowed to see you.” Minho said, turning on his heel before walking over to the car. He looked over at Taemin, kissing him softly before backing up and pulling out of the drive way and headed to his house.
“Minho-Hyung…are you mad at me again?” Taemin questioned. “Because if you are, I’m really sorry…I didn’t mean to make you angry. I don’t want to get hurt again, please. I’ll do anything…”
“Just shut the up, Taemin. You’re so ing annoying.” Minho glared at the road as he drove down the street.

After a few minutes Minho stopped in front of a normal sized house, he killed the engine before walking around to the side of the car and opened the door for Taemin who got out, looking down at his feet. Minho glared, slamming the door he wrapped his arm around Taemin’s shoulders before leading him inside.
As soon as the doors were closed, Taemin quickly made his way from Minho’s grip and looked at him. “Wh-what do you want to eat?”
“Nothing, you’re an awful cook.”
‘Umma doesn’t think I’m an awful cook…’
“You’re right. Want me t-”
“Just shut up, Taemin. I cant stand listening to your voice for another minute.”
Tears collected in Taemin’s eyes, he quickly nodded and headed up the stairs to the only room up there, he closed the door and dropped down in the corner. Putting his hands into his hoodie front pocket he sighed. “Great…where did my phone go? I just had it.” Standing up he stuffed his hands into his pockets. ‘…now he’s gonna be pissed.’
Taemin slowly made his way back down the stairs to Minho, first clearing his eyes from any sign of tears. “M-Minho-hyung. I lost my phone.”
“Again?” Minho snapped. He made his way to the boy and pushed him up against the wall. “Why the cant you remember anything? Are you that stupid that you cant even remember something so simple as your ing phone!?” Bringing his hand up he grinned when he saw Taemin flinch, snapping his eyes closed. Minho brought his hand down hard on Taemin’s pale skin.

Ding~Dong~

Taemin winced as he fell to the floor when Minho released him. “Go get the door.”
Taemin nodded, quickly making his way to the door. Pulling it open he smiled brightly when he saw Key holding his phone. Though his smile quickly dropped due to the sting from the slap.
“Baby, I have y…What happened to your face baby?” Key looked at Taemin, walking closer to him. “Why’s it all red?”
Taemin wiggled away from Key when Minho walked over. “We were playing wrestling and he took an elbow to the face. I didn’t think it would leave such a bad mark.” Minho sighed, hugging Taemin and kissing his forehead. “I’m sorry sweetie.”
“I-it’s okay Hyung.” Taemin blushed shyly. Looking over at Key though with slightly pleading eyes. Minho bit his anger back when he saw Taemin’s eyebrows knit together.
“Key, what do you bring?”
“Your boyfriends phone. He needs something to attach it to his wrist so he wont forget it.” Key chuckled, taking Taemin from Minho’s grip and kissed his nose softly.
Minho glared at Key, though looked away. “Well thanks. Shouldn’t you be going? Don’t you have a date with that dinosaur boyfriend of yours?”
“He’s not a dinosaur you .” Key glared, but giggled. “And yes, I do. But I also have time to see my baby.”
Taemin clung to Key, scared that as soon as he left Minho would kill him.
Key pulled his phone up to his ear when it rang. “Hello~…Hey baby, yeah sure I can meet you…See you in a bit.” He looked at Taemin and kissed his forehead. “Sorry sweetie. I have to go now. I’ll talk to you later.” Key gave Taemin one last squeeze and headed out of the door. He gave Taemin his phone before he left the house with a worried look at his baby.

Once Key was far enough away, Taemin was thrown to the ground. “Why would you let him touch you like that!” Minho hissed at Taemin. “Why would you let him do that!?”
“I-I’m sorry, Minho Hyung. I didn’t mean to…” Taemin got onto all fours and started to crawl away. Though he pushed himself up and ran to the bathroom, locking himself inside.
“You piece of , get out here now!” Minho glared at the hall Taemin went down.
“No!”
“Taeminnie. Please come out.” He said in a soft voice, the one he used to use with Taemin. “Please, I’m sorry if I scared you. Sweetie, I love you.” He smiled down the hallway when the bathroom door slowly opened.
“R-really Hung?” Taemin’s head peaked out, he smiled when he saw Minho nod. Taemin made his away to Minho and hugged him tight. “I love you too, Minho.” He giggled.
“I’m glad.” Minho leaned down and kissed Taemin softly on the lips. His hands traveled up to the little one’s hair, where they knotted themselves there, a little more forcefully than they used to when they would kiss.
Taemin’s body froze, ‘You idiot! You feel for it again,’ A loud cry came from Taemin when he was dragged into the bathroom. “Le-let go Minho-Hyung!” He pleaded. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to leave my phone!” He started to cry, “I didn’t mean for Umma to bring it to me.” He tried to wiggle free of the others grip.
Minho’s eyes narrowed at the struggling boy. “Just shut up, Taemin!” He threw the younger boy onto the ground, locking the bathroom door he kicked Taemin out of his way as he went to the bathroom. Turning the water on he filled up the tub with cold water as he made his way over to the little shaking one. “Now, what should I do with you?” He whispered into the maknae’s ear.
“L-let me go. I-I wont le-let it happen aga-AH!” Taemin let out a loud cry when he was slapped again. Minho lowered his hand some to the little ones stomach before slamming his fist into the area. Taemin gasped for breath, clutching his stomach as he turned around.
“You’re finally quiet.” Minho smiled, stopping the tub when it was filled, pulling all of Taemin’s clothes off of the boy he put him into the tub, causing the little one to squirm at the cold water.
“C-cold.” He gasped, trying to get out but Minho forced him back into the water.
“Just stay there.” Placing his hand over Taemin’s nose and mouth he duncked the little one under the water. He watched the wavy expression on the boys face change as he reached up to grab Minho’s hands. Minho hit his stomach again. Feeling Taemin gasp for breath through his fingers he laughed at him. His other hand dove into the water, wrapping itself around Taemin’s neck and squeezed.
After a few moments he released the panting boy and pulled him from the water. Taemin inhaled for air, his hands wrapping around his neck as tears fell from his eyes. His lips had started to turn slightly blue as he closed his eyes, sobs falling from his eyes.
“Don’t cry so much. It will only make you seem uglier than you already are. Get dressed and go make me food.”
Taemin did as he was told. He looked down at his feet as he made his way into the kitchen and pulled out a thing of instant ramen. While he got everything ready he jumped when hands wrapped around his waist.
“Mi-Minho-hyung?” He whispered shyly.
“Just be quiet.” The older male whispered into Taemin’s ear. Taemin closed his eyes and nodded. Minho reached out and slid a knife carefully from the holder and pushed it against the maknae’s elbow, pushing the blade into the skin Taemin cried out. As Minho drug the blade down the skin, Taemin started to shake and wiggle from Minho’s grasp.
“S-stop it! It hurts.” He cried.
Minho payed no attention to the pleas as he pushed the knife deeper into the skin when it neard the boys wrist. Of course it wasn’t deep enough to hurt him, or cause him to need stitches, he just was happy to see the boy in pain. He watched as blood pooled from the cut. “Isn’t that a lovely sight?” Minho whispered into Taemin’s ear. He picked up the knife and pushed it against Taemin’s hand. He quickly scratched out, Forever Minho’s’. Watching as blood pooled to the surface of the little one’s hand he smiled.
“Don’t forget it, you’re always mine.” He kissed Taemin’s ear again before pulling the knife away. He went to go get some bandages and pulled the maknae to his chest as he started to bandage up the wounds. “I love you, Taemin.”
“I-I love you too, Minho.”


_____

A/N: hey there. Whoo…this is bad no?
If you like you can go ahead and comment, even if you don’t like it go ahead and comment.
Sorry abut the ending and all that stuff.
I hope you like it!!! 8D
Enjoy~!

And please don’t kill me…I love 2min, and I just wanted to write this…