Epilogue

Hope





“I just don’t understand him.  He’s upset when I can’t spend some time with him when he wants to without thinking whether I am busy or not.  He’s so selfish!”

Kyu Jong just gave out a slight smile, listening to the grumbling of his friend’s girlfriend who was now becoming fast as one of his close friend.  She noticed the smile on his face and started to feel a little upset by it.

“Ya!  Why are you smiling?  Do you think I’m at fault too?  Just because he is your group member, doesn’t mean you should ignore this friend’s feelings,” she bit her lower lip in protest, showing of her upset feelings.

“I’m not saying anything.  Come on, you have just been officially together for what, 6 months?  And you are already in a cold war with one another?” Kyu Jong stated, finding it to be a bit tad amusing as to the progress of his friend’s relationship.

Soo Min let out a grump and glared at the person sitting opposite of her.  Pouting when Kyu Jong chuckled at her reaction, she looked away and picked up her cup of iced mocha from the table, beside her laptop.  Taking a sip from it and banged it back on the table, clearly irritated.

“If you are not going to be any help, go away.  I still have work to do.  Or you want me to accidentally open a backdoor on your new webpage so that people could access to it and defaced it?  Huh?”

“Are you threatening me?  I don’t understand what you meant but your tone sure sounds like you are going to do something bad to my web page?” Kyu Jong suddenly gave her a nasty look when she gave him her sweet, devilish smile at the end of his sentence.

“Hyung…Soo Min is going to do something not good to my page,” called out Kyu Jong to the guy busily texting on his phone, sitting on the couch by the wall in the same room as the two of them.

“Soo Min, don’t pick on Kyu with something that any of us understand.  And Kyu, don’t anymore and just tell her the truth already,” said Yong Saeng without looking up from his smart phone’s screen.

“What does he means, the truth?” asked Soo Min, her anger subsided as curiosity took over, looking straight at Kyu Jong and at the same time glancing at the clock on the wall.  Half an hour to two, the ending time of her lunch break.  Not much time left.

She took the last slice of egg sandwich and nibble on it, waiting to Kyu’s answer.

Kyu Jong gave her a lopsided playful smile and continued to eat a slice of watermelon.  Ignoring her question.

Soo Min was getting impatient and put down her lunch before standing up and dragged her chair to Kyu Jong’s side.  

“Now, what was Yong Saeng-sshi talking about?  What truth?”

“Arasso, arasso,” said Kyu Jong, chuckling a little as he saw the glaring eyes on him.  He swallowed the last piece of watermelon in his mouth before continuing, “Jung Min is going to Taiwan for work and he’ll be there for probably a few months.  Shooting a new drama there.  He doesn’t want to tell you just yet, not wanting to upset you.”  Kyu Jong stopped to wipe his mouth and glanced at Soo Min, to see her reaction.  

She was shocked.  She didn’t know anything about it.  And due to work, she didn’t do a lot of surfing to stalk on her boyfriend’s news.

“Thus the reason he wanted to see you at every free moment he has.  So that you wouldn’t feel too lonely after he went away for work,” Yong Saeng suddenly butted in.

Soo Min turned her sight towards Yong Saeng and saw him looking back at her with his arms crossed, and a blank expression on his face.

“The two of you have been so busy with work that you are missing the fun of being a couple.  So, you can’t blame him if he is upset not being able to go on a date with you.  He is just afraid to miss you too much while working over at Taiwan, I think,” continued Yong Saeng.

Kyu Jong placed his hand on top off hers, “Stop being angry with him and go see him now.  You two have gone through so much to be together.  I can still remember how sad he was when he can’t find you anywhere after we got back from Japan and how happy he was when he brought you along to see all of us that night you two finally got together again,” he said, taking her hand and flipped it over, exposing her palm as he placed her mobile phone on it.

“Call him.  You guys hoped to be together, so don’t ruin it when you have the chance now.  We may be jealous to see the two of you together when we have no one on our side, but we want you two to last as long as destiny brought to both of you,” continued Kyu Jong.

“We’ll tell our management that you are going to do some research about your work and had to go out early.  Besides, we were the one recommending you,” said Yong Saeng, smiling encouragingly at her.

Soo Min smiled at the both of them and quickly packed her stuffs.  She’s going over to see Jung Min.  Her boyfriend.  And she’s going to make sure that he would always remember her when he's working oversea later on.  As hard as she had fought to be back alive, hoping that she deserved a second chance in life, she’s going to work even harder to keep her first and only love relationship with her idol, her savior, her boyfriend, Park Jung Min, together for as long as they were meant to be.  She hoped she would last with him forever as there was no other man could love her as much as he was, in spirit or alive.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SS501 Chatroom

 

Mecheko:  Why are you so glum Minnie ah?

Jung Min:  I'm sad that fiction finally ended.

Mecheko:  Oh, come on now, you knew that it would end someday, right?  I can't keep continuing to write without ending it.  And you know that the other two are waiting for there turn.

Jung Min:  *suddenly brighten's up* Don't do Hyung Jun's!  Do Kyu's first.

Mecheko:  I don't know.  I probably can't do both.  You know how much work I have to do right?

Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong glumily strode in.

Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong:  So, we won't have one of our own?

Mecheko:  *pats Jun and Kyu on the their shoulder* Come on, Noona am not saying that I won't write at all.  Furthermore, no one voted for any of you from the previous chatroom.  Probably a longer time on hiatus before writing a long fic for the two of you.  Noona have to write academically next.  Mianhae, Junnie ah...Kyu ah...

Hyun Joong:  *grabbing onto Yong Saeng's shoulder*  So lucky noona has done ours.  Hehehe...

Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong:  HYUNG!!!!

Mecheko:  *ignoring the others* I am so grateful to all my readers and I am sorry that this would be the last long fiction for now.  I would be in a long hiatus *i think*  from writing, except for oneshots.  Thank you so much for all your supports.  Till we meet again.  *bowing to all readers, followed by SS501 members*