We meet

Different

The black car stopped in front of the Bighit building.  '' We're here. '' your manager (Stephen) said.

You two left the car and entered the building.  A security man welcomed you, and led you to the room where the bandmembers were waiting.

'' The band is called BTS, they are korean. They can speak English, and they already released an MV for the song. You will be in the Drama MV. They will also be doing a photoshoot with you. But today, you will meet them and we will discuss the concept. '' Stephen said, while you were following the security man.

'' Yes I know Stephen, I read the email. I also listened their music, their music is good! ''

Just before Stephen could reply, the security man opened a door and said: '' we're here'' .

You walked into the room and saw a big table with 11 chairs around it.  7 boys, 2 men and two empty seets. 

The boys stood up and greeted: '' Hello! We're BTS! '' They bowed.

'' Hello, I'm              , from Elite Agency. '' And I bowed.

Then the two other man stood up and gave me a hand. 

'' Hello, I'm BTS' manager, and this is the MV director. ''

I shook their hands. '' Nice to meet you. ''

The boys looked at our greeting, fascinated. 

'' She is from Europe. '' Their manager said.

'' ahhhh'' 

'' Don't you kiss people on the cheek when greeting? '', a boy with very pale skin asked me curiously.

'' Haha, no. Some people do, some people don't. But they only do it with people who they are close with. '' 

'' ahh, I'm Suga. '' the pale skinned boy said, while he reached out his hand.

'' Nice to meet you, I'm             '' 

'' Take a seat '', the manager said.

Stephan and I sat down and they started to introduce themselves.

A boy with broad shoulders started. '' I'm Jin. I'm 20 years old and I'm a vocalist. ''

Then a boy who just put his sunglasses followed. ''My name is Rap Monster. I'm 19 years old and the Leader of BTS''

'' Hi! I'm V. I'm 17 years old and I'm a vocalist. ''  The handsome brown haired boy said.

'' My name is Jimin, I'm 17 years old and a charming dancer. ''  woah, muscles.

'' As I said, I'm Suga. I'm 20 years old and a rapper. ''  He seems like a funny guy.

'' I'm J-hope. I'm 19 and a dancer. I'm your hope! '' haha, I laughed.

'' I'm Jungkook. I just turned 16 and I'm a vocalist. '' 

'' Happy birthday Jungkook ''  I said smiling.

'' Thankyou '' He said. 

''             , why won't you introduce yourself? '' , Stephan said.

'' My name is           , from Elite Agency. I'm 14 years old and I'm Chinese.''

'' But you come from Europe? ''  [Jimin]

'' Yes I was born and raised there. '' 

'' Woah 14 so young. How did you come into the agency? '' [Jhope]

'' It started when I made an Instagram account and posted outfit pictures and some selfies. I gained followers.  Then Stephan contacted me and said he needed someone for a H&M project. The next thing I know is me signing a contract for Elite. Haha, it's crazy. ''

'' Do you know why we booked you? '' [manager]

'' Yes! For the Drama MV and photoshoot, right? I read the English lyrics of the song, it's cool. ''

'' Indeed. I'll explain the concept'' [director]

'' Good thing you already read the lyrics, then we don't have to explain that. First of, you and Jungkook will be the main characters. Jhope, Jimin and V will also be singing. But unlike the already released MV , the boys won't be fighting over you.          You and Jungkook will become best friends. He likes you but he acts like he is just your best friend. There won't be lipsync in the MV. In the beginning you will be friends with jungkook and he will be trying to express his feelings, but eventually he wont. At the second part that J-hope raps you will see a flashback of how you guys met at danceclass. ''

'' And the chorus parts? '' [you]

'' We will take a lot of different videos, and eventually turn it into a little movie. We don't know how it's going to turn out yet, so we will just film and see how it turns out. ''

'' What about the other members? ''

'' They will be in the mv too, but they will be in the background. As friends of Jungkook or so. ''

'' ahhhh like that. ''

'' But there is more. BTS participated in the lyricswriting of their song, so it makes them different from other bands. We also want to make a drama mv differently from others. We are going to use actual video footage of you and Jungkook as friends. Tomorrow we will be going to an amusement park. That was inspired by you. We read in an interview that your perfect first date was an amusement park.  Ofcourse we will also film footage following a script, but that will come later. ''

'' woaah, I'm so honored to be chosen for this project, thank you. ''

'' The members picked you theirselves, our members have a lot of influence in MV making. ''

'' really cool. thank you!  ''

'' where do we stay? '' [stephen]

'' BTS just got a new bigger dorm a week ago. We have prepared two rooms for you, with private bathroom. We will share a living room.  Shall we go there with your luggages and go out for dinner?''

'' Yes, sounds good. ''

We all stand up and walk through the building to the dorm room.

It is luxer than I expected it to be. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqWKTVI01R2LRJ3u3wmR1