dont disturb kris !

Falling in love with you , not him !

it's okay hyena . 

suddenly , kai was looking fot you . he entered kris' room and was very shocked . he pull kris away and give him a slpa on his face . kris' mouth was blooding . 

[  hyena : purple ]

[ kai : green ]

[ kris : blue ]

kai, what are you doing ?

you can't see ? i slap his face ! 

why you do that ? yah ! i hate you !

you run to kris and hugged him . kai was very jelous and get out from kris room . 

why you do scold him ? it's okay hyena . i'm okay . 

you okay ? your mouth was bloodin kris !! 

you help him to stand up and bring him to his bed . 

" you will love me hyena . i wil do something to make you love me . " kai said 

now you always with kris . kai just like another people that always be busybodies . 

one day , kai send kris a massage . " wanna meet you at coffee shop , 4.00p.m "

you call kris . you wanna watch a movie with kris . but kris did not hang up his phone . you try call , call and call but it's still nothing .

finally , you give up , you call kris house . it was hanni . 

 [ hanni : peach ]

hello ? 

hello . this is hyena talking . can i talk with kris ? 

sorry . his not home . 

owh where did he go ? 

i think he meet someone at coffee shop . 

owh ok  thanks . 

you feel distrust when kris's sister tell you that kris meet someone . you quickly go to the coffee shop . you guest something bad happen to kris , 

your guest become true . 

you saw kai slap kris repeatly you run to kai and kris , 

 " kai ! stop it ! " // you started to cry , 

when kai saw you started to cry , he stop slap kris face . he get out from coffee shop . you run to kris and bring him home . 

kai why you do that ? " 

you send kai a massage . 

" kai , let's meet at your home . "

you take a taxi and go to kai house . 

you arrived . you entered kai house . you looking for kai , you entered his roomand feel someone backhug you . you turned back and hug him back . kai was very shocked . 

kai . i'm begging dont disturb kris . please . what do you want ? i will fulfill it . i promise . 

i want you . i want you to be my wife . i want you leave kris . i want you to love me like you love kris .

okay kai . i will love you . i will be your wife . i pormise . leave kris alone , dont hurt him . promise ? 

promise .