천국의 문 [엑소 버전] / Door to Heaven [EXO ver.]

Heaven's Door [KaiSoo ver.]

I open the doors to heaven, led by you
Walking on an unknown path
When the doors of heaven are open, will I meet you?
My answer, I want to find my real answer


 

Kyungsoo wakes up with a video message from Jongin, sent through KakaoTalk and Line. Oh Jongin really makes sure that Kyungsoo receives it and Kyungsoo just laughs it off, watching the video message.

 

375731_380287722092682_459056983_n.jpg

But it wasn't Jongin who appeared in the video. Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows as the video plays.

 

945422_380287728759348_1600392407_n.jpg

"I... invite..." Kyungsoo read out the words aloud that appeared.

 

485470_380287738759347_1997163349_n.jpg

"..you..."

 

943771_380287775426010_1230745581_n.jpg

"...to heaven..."

I invite you to heaven...

The words began ringing in his head as if they were very familiar, then he suddenly remembers the person that Jongin used in the video.

"Oh dear. It's Eric Nam. This kid really." Kyungsoo murmurs as he continues watching the video and now Jongin appears, making heart signs everywhere as he says the following words.

"Kyungsoo-hyung, did you watch the video? Now here's the real thing. Since we've been 'together for almost months now'... " Jongin pauses, biting his index finger. "I asked for help from Eric-hyung and from our friends."

"There is one thing that I wanted to tell you so.. Would you come to my heaven later? Please?" Jongin continues with his puppy eyes,

Kyungsoo just laughed and continued watching the video, laughing along with his boyfriend's antics in the video. Chanyeol and Baekhyun even appeared in the video message, telling Kyungsoo about the what to do's and everything about Jongin.

He rises from his bed with a yawn and stretch getting ready for the day ahead. 

He encircles the date today on his calendar with a note: Going to Jongin's haven / heaven later. ^_^ My cutie pie as always. 

He then grabs his phone and replies a video message too, to Jongin.


 

The day proceeds on with Kyungsoo goes to university in the morning and goes home in the afternoon. Oh what an advantage when he doesn't have classes in the afternoon. He rests on his bed,  deep in thought about what would happen later.

Baby I’m running towards the horizon

I know we’ll get there

Even though the road may be less traveled

Running for the horizon

And when we get there, we can seize the dawn and leave the dark behind

 

Kyungsoo recollects all of his thoughts, from the first day he met Jongin until the day he said 'YES' to Jongin. He moved towards the side of his bed, looking at the picture of Jongin smiling brightly as certain words echoed through his mind.

The most beautiful words I've ever heard in my life is the name Do Kyungsoo, which is you, followed by the words 'beautiful', 'unbreakable', 'love', and 'eternity'.  Promise me that you'll love me too, forever and ever. Whatever it takes.

If we die together, I hope that we'll be reborn again as Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo, we'll be classmates again, we'll be best friends again, we'll be competing against each other again, and most of all, be lovers for the second time around. If we are to die and to be reborn for the third time, still I'm hoping to be Kim Jongin and you as the Do Kyungsoo I know for a very long time.

Kyungsoo-hyung, I love you so much. Please let me be loved as I have loved you yesterday, today, tonight, tomorrow and for all eternity.

Do Kyungsoo-hyung, han beon man, Saranghae.*

A tear escapes as Kyungsoo remembers the last sentence. Everyone tells him that he's Kim Jongin's perfect other butcontrary to what their friends have said, he actually the imperfect other Kim Jongin had. Jongin had given him everything but...

Kyungsoo heaves a deep sigh as he slowly stirs from his bed, fixing what he's going to wear later. His phone vibrates. Flipping open the phone, he wipes the tears away as he reads the text message:

There will be signs posted along the way. You’ll know more about the fire camp we’ll have later. Hope you’ll be coming hyung. May I ask a favor? Can you please bring my favorite food? Please? Thanks hyung! :) Oh one more thing, the signs look like this:
 

1168_380288452092609_66527360_n.jpg

I'll be waiting. :D

Kyungsoo could only smile. But on the contrary, he was also thinking why the hell Jongin would have a fire camp in front of their house, despite the chilling winter cold? He never knows until he reaches Jongin’s place.

 

Kyungsoo replied:

 

Sure. No problem. :D And thanks for the signs, kiddo. You're putting so much effort. I appreciate it. Love you. :*

 

Jongin pumped his fists in the air. “Yes! I love you too Kyungsoo-hyung!” A bright smile flashed across his face and kissed his phone as he continued building his snowman together with Kris’ help. Kris didn’t fail to notice the smile and began asking Jongin.

“What’s so good in the afternoon?”

Jongin just huffed before Kris let out a laugh and sends hurls Jongin a snowball, hitting it right in his face, nose getting red.

"What the- Just help me finish my snowman here okay?"Jongin replied before hurling back a snowball, which Kris easily dodged. “Whatever Yifan."

Jongin sends Kyungsoo an MMS while the latter is shopping for Jongin's favorite food. Kyungsoo opens the MMS via KakaoTalk and suddenly he finds himself mentally facepalming.

He sees Jongin doing a "CHU~" in the picure together with the caption "I love you Kyungsoo-hyung. Hehehe."

"You're such a cheesy person Jongin." Kyungsoo smiles and flips his phone close as he picked up a box of elbow macaronis. He decided a last minute change for Jongin's Kimchi Spaghetti, experimenting with elbow macaronis this time.

"I'm sure you'll love this."


 

Night time approached fast as Kyungsoo arrived at Jongin's place with Jongin's Kimchi Macaroni in hand. Kyungsoo reached out for his phone and took a selca in front of Jongin's house, also doin a "CHU~" with the caption "Hey kiddo! I'm here. Saranghae :* " and sent it via MMS. Kyungsoo's eyes wandered on the front lawn, heavily covered with snow, there was a tent and inside it was a mini bonfire Jongin had prepared earlier and at the gate, the sign "End of Destination: You're in HEAVEN" was there. Kyungsoo immediately smiled. "He really is putting a lot of effort into it. I wish he stays like this forever."

A heavy and rush of footsteps can be heard from the living room, Jongin rushing towards the front door after reading the MMS Kyungsoo had just sent.

"Yah Kim Jongin! What's the rush?" Chanyeol asked as Jongin hurriedly puts on his winter outfit. 

"Kyungsoo-hyung is here. Later!"

"Yah- Yah! Kim Jongin!- Aish. This kid really."

 


 

Kyungsoo opened the gates the moment he saw Jongin open the front door.

"So..." Kyungsoo looked around before placing an arm around Jongin's neck. "...this is heaven?"

Jongin smiled softly and pressed his forehead against Kyungsoo's and closed his eyes. "I hope we're always like this hyung."

I hope we're always like this hyung... like this... 

The words echoed back and forth in Kyungsoo's mind and then those special words Jongin said  began ringing in his ears.

Please let me be loved as I have loved you yesterday, today, tonight, tomorrow and for all eternity.

"We'll be like this... Forever Jongin. remember that... Forever. Okay?" Kyungsoo reassured him and pulled away, giving Jongin his favorite food. Jongin immediately opened the lid and frowned a little bit.

"Huh? Why is it not..."

"You haven't tasted it yet you're complaining already?" Kyungsoo pouted. "I've..."

"I'm just kidding hyung." Jongin placed the lid back and smiled, rubbing Kyungsoo's face. "I like this eh? Macaronis." Jongin gestured Kyungsoo to enter the tent, and they started talking about random things as they ate dinner.

 


"Hyung..."

"Hm?"

"What are you going to do if..." Jongin asked Kyungsoo before taking a breath and sighed. He wanted to ask him a question a long time but couldn't find the right moment to ask him.

"If what...?"

Tell him. Tell him. It's not that bad to ask.
 

Jongin gulped hard as his mouth opens.

"What are you going to do if you lost our memories and you couldn't remember me? Would you still love me the way you love me today? Would you be the Do Kyungsoo-hyung I know way back since elementary? Would you still be friendly to me and help me with all our assignments in school?"

Kyungsoo freezes. He was taken aback from Jongin's sudden throw of questions. A pool of tears gather in his eyes and whimpers.

"Jongin..."

"Hyung..." Jongin whispers as he leans his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Did you remember what I have had said a long time ago? Promise me that you'll love me too, forever and ever. Whatever it takes.

If we die together, I hope that we'll be reborn again as Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo, we'll be classmates again, we'll be best friends again, we'll be competing against each other again, and most of all, be lovers for the second time around. If we are to die and to be reborn for the third time, still I'm hoping to be Kim Jongin and you as the Do Kyungsoo I know for a very long time.

Kyungsoo-hyung, I love you so much. Please let me be loved as I have loved you yesterday, today, tonight, tomorrow and for all eternity."

Kyungsoo began crying. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry because you loved me, you gave everything to me, even if I didn't asked for it. You value everything that was me. You put effort, even in the smallest of things..." Kyungsoo gripped on Jongin's hand tightly.

"Hyung..."

"You even cried when I cried after my mother passed away. You have loved me from the smallest of things to the big ones, yet I haven't even returned every love that you gave me. Haven't you noticed that?"

"Hyung, please--"

"Yes, i would always say I miss you, I love you-"

Kyungsoo was shut up when he felt Jongin's lips against his. Jongin could taste the bitterness and saltiness of Kyungsoo's tears, the realization just sinking into Jongin but he didn't care anymore. Kyungsoo was his and he was Kyungsoo's. Sparks of electricity flowed through their very bodies as Jongin pressed his lips harder, opting for Kyungsoo to gasp and open his mouth slightly,

He started to moan as felt Jongin's tongue pressed against his, the sparks of electricity flowing through their bodies once again, the younger pushing him down that Jongin's hovering over him, hands on either sides of his face as he wrapped his arms around Jongin' neck, pulling him closer.

It was tongue against tongue and teeth against teeth, Kyungsoo moans louder as Jongin's tongue twirls around his cavern, hands burying deep into Jongin's raven black hair.

Jongin pulled away for a second before latching his lips back into Kyungsoo's, this time the kiss was more innocent and sweet, before he totally pulled away as he looked deeply into Kyungsoo's light brown orbs through half-lidded eyes as the elder's chest heaved up and down, inhaling all oxygen lost during the kiss.

"Jongin..." Kyungsoo murmured as Jongin wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him up from the ground, making him sit on top of Jongin's lap. 

"Don't. Utter. A. Word. Okay?" Jongin whispered into his ear. "Whatever you are guilty of not returning the love I gave you, do not worry for I will love you forever, okay?"

Kyungsoo sniffed, replying a 'Yes, I understand. Jongin.'

"I love you hyung."

"I love you too Jongin."

 

If we die together

I hope that we'll be reborn again as Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo

We'll be classmates again

We'll be best friends again

We'll be competing against each other again

And most of all

We'll be lovers for the second time around

If we are to die and to be reborn for the third time

Still I'm hoping to be the Kim Jongin you know

And you as the Do Kyungsoo I know for a very long time.

 

Kyungsoo-hyung, I love you so much.

Please let me be loved as I have loved you yesterday, today, tonight, tomorrow and for all eternity.

I may not have given you the heaven I've always wanted to give you today...

I promise you that I will be able to give it to you soon. 

Do Kyungsoo-hyung, han beon man, Saranghae.*

 

 

T/N:
Do-Kyungsoo-hyung, han beon man, saranghae means "Do kyungsoo-hyung, once more, I love you."

 


 

 

WHEW!

I FINALLY FINISHED IT. HOPED YOU ENJOYED THE DRAMA AND ROMANCE GUYS.

Wooyeon, out! :D

 

[Dedicated to my dongsaeng / avid Kaisoo fanfic reader, Axel!:D I hope you enjoyed it.]