Almost Final

Diva and the SC president

Ilhoon smile as his friend , Jiwon pull a prank on some girls outside their class . The girls run histerically when they realize that Jiwon attach a mirror at his shoes so that he can see girls . Its suppose to be a joke but Cheri , the somehow take it seriously .

"ert!!!"

She even curse actually but Ilhoon and Jiwon only laugh at her . After she go away , Jiwon let out a heavy sigh , he have been admiring Cheri for a long time but the girl never realize his existent .

"If you want her  that much , how about use more romantic way ?"

The SC President appear out of nowhere and he accidentally saw the incident . Lim Hyunsik , he is a handsome ,strict guy and the most popular sunbae among girls . 

"Hell , I hate her more than she hates me"

Jiwon reply angrily . Ilhoon only stay behind Jiwon hearing their conversation .

"Watch you mouth kid if you still want to keep that ty mouth of yours"

Ilhoon crack a smile , finding that their conversation is amusing . And one more thing about the president is , he is creepy . He use to flash a smile even when he is angry . When his eyes turn crescent as he smile , that make him look even creepier .

" I...I... dont like her"

Jiwon stutter as he talk and he is kind of afraid to face the president .

"If you dont like her , how about stop the ing prank things or I'll make you stop by force"

Hyunsik flash his creepy smile once again because he can see Jiwon tremble a bit . He then turn to face Ilhoon .

"And you , I know that he is your friend but how about report this to me in case you dont want to get involve , do you get me ?"

"Ottokhae . Actually this is my idea and I'm the one that make him pull the ing prank that you just said"

Ilhoon smile as he say that and Hyunsik expression start to change .

"What ? Why ?"

"Shesh you heard me Mr.President . I do it because I'm bored, why else? And lets go Jiwon if you want to join me skip the next class"

Ilhoon turn to leave and Jiwon follow him , leaving Hyunsik alone , stunned .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ilhoon clap his hand as the principal done giving his speech . When the SC get on stage , he set his eyes on that one particular person , the president . Ilhoon can only role his eyes hearing all the advice . Everybody know the speech can take a year to end .

Hyunsik look like he is concentrating but actually he cant take his eyes off Ilhoon beauty face . 

"Anything you want to add , president ?"

When Hyunsik finally realize his name being called , he start to panic . Everyone now are setting their eyes on him make him feel embarassed .

"I...I dont have anything to add "

He stutter as he say that . He feel even horrible when he saw that Ilhoon is smirking at him , mockingly .

After lunch , Ilhoon go to his locker to take his books . He cloce his locker and shock to find Hyunsik standing behind him . The president lean close and trap Ilhoon using his strong arm . 

"What are you doing ? Let me go "

Ilhoon try to struggle to free himself but he cant . He cant defeat the president who is unfortunately from the taekwondo club .

"I'm just gonna ask you something . Why did you hate me so much ? "

"Since when I said that I hate you ? "

Ilhoon glare at the president . They both ignore other students that passing by .

"Dont you dare glare at me "

Hyunsik push Ilhoon with his hand across the latter chest until Ilhoon's head hit the locker behind him . Ilhoon fell on his knees , he close his eyes when he feel sharp pain at his head . 

"Yah are you okay ? "

Hyunsik touch Ilhoon head making the latter groaned in pain .

"AH ! Dont touch me "

Hyunsik feel something sticky at his hand as he pull away from touching the latter head .

"B......Blood "

Hyunsik start to panic .


Before Ilhoon can check his own injury , Hyunsik already carry him bridal style to the nurse room .
Ilhoon can only yell in horror since he is scared of height .