My Bestfriend

My Bestfriend

      Baekhyun is your crush and you love him when he's singing. You always sneak near their practice room to hear him sing, together with your bestfriend Sehun. But he will just accompany you since after that or after school ou two would go home together. He's not really close with Baekhyun because he is a transferee, and he also knows knows that you like Baekhyun that much. That's why he's not bothered to confess what he feels for you since he thinks you might reject him. He just always listen to you when you're telling something about Baekhyun, accompany you just to look for Baekhyun. Everything you do, he's with you. And when you're hurt or crying, he will held you in his arms and comfort you like he's your big brother.

 

       One day, you came to Sehun crying. He then saw you and asked what's wrong. You told him everything what you saw and what happened. You told him that you saw Baekhyun with a girl and you heard that he's going out with her. Sehun caressed your back and hugged you. He comforted you and said everything will be okay. You cried and cried into his chest and he didnt mind his shirt to be wet by your tears.

 

       You got asleep in his chest after some minutes of crying. But Sehun wakes you up and wipes your face.

 

       "Are you okay now?" he asked you and you just nod.

       "Do you want..., to have bubble tea?" he asked again. You looked at him and smiled, then nod.

         ____________________________________________

 

       "Yah!.. Have you...ever like someone that you didnt and cannot get.?" you asked while you two are walking in the park and sipping in your drink.

       "Hmm.... I have this girl that I like... But I cant get her.., I guess."

       "Why so? And who's that?.. Oh Sehunnie~~!" you giggled. "Is she cute? What does she look like?" you .

      "Uhm.., you know her actually."

      "Really? Uhm.. Is it...." you said random names from your class.

      "None of the above.." he laughed.

      "Who is it then?" you pouted.

      He stopped walking and faced you. "Babo! It's you." he pushed your forehead lightly.

      "M-me?" you laughed. "Are you crazy?" and laughed again.

      "Of course not. Why would I be crazy to like someone as cute as you." he chuckled. "I like you.. That's it.. Neomu joahae.~!"

 

      You became stuttered and you were out of words. Suddenly, a soft lips brushed into yours and you found Sehun stoling a kiss from you, making you widened your eyes.

      He the pulled back and said, "Please take the honor to be my girl, will you?"

      "I will, your majesty."

 

       You two laughed then hugged each other. Sehun stoled another kiss again making you surprised and punched him lightly on his arm. But you also stoled a kiss and hugged attack him. You two went home after having fun in the park.

 

----------------------------------------

 

Thanks for reading guys~! Hope you enjoy and like it.. :)) and sorry if there were wrong grammars.. haha!