CHAPTER 6

THE OTHER SIDE OF LOVE

LUHAN’S POV:

          I was looking at chorong’s photos from yesterday.Aigoo~She really used my phone.Tsk!Look at that pose..duck face.geesh!Anyway she’s cute though.

“oh~that smile..”I said to myself as I click the next button.

Should I make this as my wallpaper?hmm.Lets try it!I pressed the okay button and look at my phone screen.

“ei!Why do you have to be so pretty!”I laugh to myself.

I bet some students will think that im crazy since that im just alone here sitting on the bench,but anyway I can do what I want!

“Hey!Hey!Why are you smiling huh?”kai pop out as he take a sit beside me.

I move a little away from him as I look at my phone,when I was about to keep it to my pocket ..it accidentally falls on the ground.

Aish!im so clumsy.

I stretched my arm to pick it up but kai hurriedly grab it.

At then I feel my world just stops ,too many thoughts run through my mind.What if he pressed the unlock button and crap!My secret is just revealed.

“yah!Give it back to me.”I said as I tried to grab it,but he raised it up..then we both look up.

Time stops and I don’t know what will happen next.Seriously one pressed and It can ruined my world.He slowly put his thumb through the side of my phone and was about to pressed it.

I shake my head as I smacked his head.Kai yelped in pain as he massage his head,And at that time I was be able to grab my phone.

“yah!are you crazy?Why do you have to do that!It hurts~”he said as he gave me a glare

“mianhae~Im just trying to remove some dirts in your head.”

He rolled his eyes and still massaging his head”Geesh,I should try it to you sometimes for you know what im just feeling right now!”he gave me smirk

I just chuckled at his reaction as I look at him but my laugh slowly fades away when I saw Na eun in front of us.

“Oh?Na eun ah..what do you need?”kai ask as he stand up

“I just want to talk to Luhan,Can I?”Na eun ask as she look at me

Please kai just say no…just please!

But then kai pat my back”I’ll leave you now.”he said as walk away

          Na eun take a sit beside me and theres a moment of silence between us. Seriously I just don’t know how to open up  a conversation with her.

 

Na eun’s pov:

          I look at him and it seems like he’s not really happy when im with him.Aish!Why am I doing this to myself.I know he don’t like me but still I keep on pushing myself to him.Golly!Na eun ,your such an idiot!

He played with his phone as he opened it.I saw his wallpaper and it really makes me a little jealous though.

“Your wallpaper its cute.”I said as I showed him a little smile.

He look at me then to his phone”This!?I—I just try it.”

I nod”Your really close to each other.”

“yeah!we’re bestfriends since we were kids.”

“Im sure,you knew her well.”

He shrugged as he smiled“Kinda!But sometimes she’s a little bit moody.”

I can feel that he’s really happy when were talking about her.This really makes me sad but its my fault anyway.I hate myself cause I like him.Eish!Im really a fool!

 

KAI’S POV:

          Now  im watching you with him.Yeah!I knew you like him,but come on Na eun he don’t like you.Why do you have to stick with him when you can just stay with me.Aish!chincha~I should do something about it.Na eun ah if you just know I already like you since the first time I saw you. Im so sorry for loving you secretly T_T.

 

CHORONG’S POV:

          I head to the mall not too far away from us.Omma told me to buy appa some foods since he will not go home.Aish!Seriously why am I the one to do that?Anyway,since I love my appa I’ll do it for him.He will be busy so I should buy a lot of foods for him.

          After delivering it to appa’s office.I decided to go home but my eyes caught something.Theres a lot of people inside the other mall.Its still early though ..Gotta check it out.

As I enter it ,My eyes widened when I saw a lot of suju’s merchandise they are on sale now.I hurriedly run to it and grab a lot of posters or so whatever stuff I get.Atleast it all about suju.

“phew!that was almost.Im so lucky I get a lot.”I said to myself as I pay for it through the counter.

My jaw drops when I saw how much it all costs.Crap!I opened my wallet and pay for it.*sigh*I thought I will not be able to pay it.I grab my paper bag and walk out.Aigoo~After almost an hour of staying on the mall I decided to walk.

“aish!I almost forget .I don’t have any money left now.”I said to myself as scratch my head.Damn it!This is omma’s fault ,if she didn’t ordered me to go to appa’s office I will not buy this stuffs.I should blame her.tsk!

I put out my phone and tried to call her but she’s not picking up.eish!what the heck is she doing now?And appa I should not disturb him he’s busy.Chorong your really unlucky!I tried to call omma again but she’s really not picking up.

I scratch my head and just walk ,I will just walk if it’s the ony way for me to get back to our home.

“Well I can walk since my oppa is here with me.”I smiled as I open my paper bag and look at my suju merch.

          After a few minutes of walking something wet drops into my arm.Oh?what is that?is it my saliva?

Then a heavy rain poured without a warning.Aish!I was about to cover my head with my paper bag when I just realized that its my oppa so I just covered it with my free hand And look for a shed.

          I take a sit on waiting shed and wait for the rain to stop.Aigoo~Don’t tell me I’ll sleep here?

I grab my phone again and tried to call omma again and again,but I just cant call her now.

“The number you dial is ---”I ended my call and look for someone who can help me.

“LUHAN!”I shouted as I was about to dial his number but then I just realized that im just ruining his relationship with na eun.I feel bad for na eun cause I know luhan is really close to me.

Nah!I’ll just wait for the rain to stop.

 

LUHAN’S POV:

          I was playing at my phone in our sala when someone opened our door.

“Luhannnnnnnnnn”chorong’s mom shouted as she take a sit beside me holding an umbrella.

Omma went towards us”oh?is there any problem?”

“chorong is still at the waiting shed in front of the mall.And she didn’t even bring an umbrella.She told me to bring this for her but can you just gave it to her?”she pleads

“oh my!Upcourse luhan will do that!”omma said as she pulled me up from my sit and pushed me to the stairs.

“palli!chorong will get sick!”omma added.

          Hearing that word I hurriedly went to my room and grab my jacket.As I walk downstairs ,I grab the umbrella and went outside.I bring out my motor and ride in.

Aish!Seriously why am I always have to do this?Im not even her boyfriend,but im his bestfriend so yeah~I really have to do this.

 

I park my motor in front of the waiting shed when I saw chorong looking up,kinda waiting for the rain to stopped.

I opened the umbrella as I walk towards her.

“Lets go home now!”I said as she stand up and smiled widely

“Hey!why are you here?Omma is supposed to be here?”

“She told me to bring it for you.And I’ll just do what she told me to do.”

“oh?is that so!”she ask as I nod

Then she grab the umbrella as we stayed through it together.

We both looked at each other for awhile…

Then I feel my heart beats nervously..aish!Not again.

“kaja,we’ll get sick!”I said as she grab something.

“what’s that?”I ask

“oh?ts suju stuffs..You know im really into it.”

“I already know it.”

“I’ll show it to you later..you want?”

“No.I don’t want to see it.”

“geesh!As if they want to see you too.”

“whatever”

 

--------------------

ANNYEONG CHINGUS!MIANHAE FOR LATE UPDATE.

ITS OUR ENROLLMENT DAY SO IM KINDA BUSY..BUT STILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER:)

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT:)