Final

Missing You

It's a one fine morning , the sun shine brightly shining the whole place . 

A guy is soundlessly asleep in his bed . So peaceful no one would dare to wake him up .

Well not until that someone forced him to wake up .

Suho's POV

"Yah ! Wake up you sleepyhead! Kris is already waiting outside! Wake up ! Wake up!"

"What ?!" I said and looked at my alarm clock on the night stand . 7.15 

"Oh my god! I'm going to be late !" I panicked and ran into the bathroom not forgetting to snatch the towel from the rack .

It only took 15 minutes and I'm all ready . I eat my breakfast and bid goodbye to my brother .

"Hey Kris ! Sorry , I overslept ." I walked over to my boyfriend and he give me a peck on the cheek . 

"It's okay . You must be staying up late right ? Look at you , eyebags and red eyes . " 

"Oh , heehe . Yeah , I've got an assignment to do . " I said as I just grin awkwardly .

"Let's go . There's only 15 minutes till school starts ."

I nod and proceed to get in his car .

Kris's POV 

"Hey , is something bothering you ?" I asked Joonmyun 

"Ah , no . It's nothing ." He said and grin awkwardly . 

There is something wrong , he is not usually like this  .

"Tell me , what's wrong ."

"It's nothing , really " 

I just give up because there's no use in forcing him .

We soon arrived at the school and we entered . As we parted he refused to kiss me like he usually do . 

I thought that he has a problem so I just let it be but what shocked me next is , 

"Kris , are you cheating on me ?"

I was star strucked and shocked .

"W-what ? . What made you think like that ?"

"Don't lie to me Kris , I saw it with my own eyes . You and that guy. Kissing ." 

He looked up on me and smiled . I am abit confused how can he smile . 

I have nothing to say so I just look at him and drag him to the abandonded garden .

"Where did you saw all that . Huh ? Tell me ." 

"I was just going  to the grocery store . At the alley . You and him " 

He sigh and his next word suprised me 

"Let's just break up , you are happy with him right ?"

"No , it's no-

"No , you don't love me anymore right ?"

And he leave 

No One POV

Joonmyun leaves leaving Kris who is dumb founded . 

Joonmyun goes to the abandoned building and unknowningly his tear fell . 

He wiped the tears that fall and cursed when it keeps falling . 

Someone gets in that shocked him and the not so stranger goes to Joonmyun and says 

"Hyung , are you okay ?! What happened ?! Hey ! "

At the spot , Joonmyun fainted . He was brought to the hospital immideatly .

3rd Person POV

Hyung fainted and we are all shocked . What shocked me the most is Kris , he doesn't even care .

I though they're dating ? What happened? 

All my thought are cutted when the doctor get out of the ER . 

"How's he ? Is he okay ?" One of my hyung asked 

"Is the patient guardian here ?  I need to talk to them . Or any of the relatives . ?"

The doctor asked and Jongin hyung went to talk to the doctor .

After about 10 minutes he came out of the doctor room , crying .

No , he is now wailing in Kyungsoo hyung's arm . 

Everyone is shocked , and even more shocked of what he said after that .

Suho POV

I open my eyes and terrible headache attacked me . I groan in pain .

"Hyung , Joonmyun hyung's awake!" I heard shouting and foot shuffling .

"Hyung . can you hear me ?"

I nod and  guessed my friends are all here . 

"Hyung , you know how much I love you right ?"

"Of course , Jongin . Even though you always tease me . Hehe ."

After that he cried and hugged me . I was abit shocked but hugged him back .

"Hyung ,"

"You have last stage brain tumor"

3 months after

Kris POV

I felt something is not right without Joonmyun . 

I'm really sure I don't love him anymore now that I have So Ryeong .

"Hey , is something bothering you ?" So Ryeong asked 

"No , it's nothing baby ."

"Okay" He shrugged and back to cuddling with me .

My phone goes off and I picked it up . 

"Kris hyung ?"

"Yeah , Tao , why ?"

"Joonmyun hyung ,he ,he "

"He what ? And I don't have any connection with him so stop talking about him with me . "

"No , hyung . Joonmyun hyung passed away just now ."

I was dumbfounded and the mobile phone fell out of my hand .

"Hyung . Hyung

I heard faint shout from the phone and the call ended .

No , no this can't be . No . My tears fell and I qiuckly wiped it away . 

No . 

No One's POV

At the funeral , everyone was mourning including Jongin , Joonmyun's dongsaeng . 

"Hyung , I love you so much why did you leave ?" 

He is wailing in front of Joonmyun's picture .

"Jongin , let's go , everyone's leaving ."

"No , no . "

"Jongin ,"

Jongin looked up and met with Minseok teary eyes ,

" I know , he is our most important person . but if you continue being like this , Joonmyun will not like it , so , let's go . Hmm ?"

Jongin realized about that but he can't help it but notheless stand up . 

"Now , I know you're upset but let's eat first okay ?"

Minseok hug Jongin for a while and they proceed to go eat .

5 Years Later 

Jongin's POV

"Hyung , I live happily right now . How are you up there ? You're doing well right ? I hope you do "

I am now married to my girlfriend of 4 years . I'm about to introduce her to hyung when I got a call and he's already gone .

Kris hyung is nowhere to be found , after the news about hyung he just suddenly missing , but there's a rumor he's in Europe.

"Eunji -yah , you have something to say ?"

"Hi , Joonmyun ssi , I hope you're doing well up there . We all missed you so much. We're doing really well here . Rest well."

I smiled and look onto my son . 

"Hyunwoo -yah , when you love someone do not ever let go of them okay ?"

He nods and smile . 

Hyung , I hope you will always watch us out there . 

No one POV

From a far , someone is watching them .

He is dissapointed is himself for letting Joonmyun go . 

The love of his life or so what he thought .

When the little family proceed to go , he slowly goes to the tombstone and it .

"Joonmyun-ah , I'm really sorry for what I did to you . I'm really sorry , Please forgive me "

At that time he saw Joonmyun in white entire . 

"Kris-ya , I was never mad at you , Live your life the fullest and forget about me . I'll be watching you from up there . Goodbye"

At the moment , Kris tear fell , he is so touched that the man he once love , the man he adored , the man he hurted is smiling and rooting for him . 

He didn't bother to wipe away the tear and just let it fall .

"I love you Joonmyun - ah"