Two Months Later

My Only One

Baekhyun layed in a hospital bed when he finally woke up.

"CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun yelled while sitting up. "CHANYEOL!" he called again a few seconds later when he didn't hear Chanyeol come running to his side. The door flung open instead of Chanyeol running in a few nurses ran in.

"Mr. Byun please calm down!" The nurses placed their hands all over Baekhyun's upper body trying to get him to lay down again. "Mr. Byun!"

"Where is Chanyeol?! I need to see him! Is he okay?!" Baekhyun broke down crying making is easy for the nurses to finally get him to lay down again.

"You have been in a coma for 2 months, and as for Mr. Park, he stopped coming here everyday a week ago." One of the nurses bluntly said. Baekhyun's eyes widen in shock. How could Chanyeol not come and visit him for the last week? This didn't sound like Chanyeol at all....and above all why was he in a coma for 2 months?!

"A coma? How did I end up in a coma?" Baekhyun questioned. All the nurses but one walked out of the room.

"Well...you were in a terrible car accident...you weren't wearing a seat belt and flew through the window. You had a concusion before you hit the ground so we are assuming that it is from the impact from the first car." The nurse said while grabbing tissues for Baekhyun who was bawling now. "Mr. Park was seriously injured too. But the surgeons stopped all the bleeding. Though we weren'y sure if we could save his legs by how bad all the gashes were..."

Baekhyun wanted to give up on his life just by hearing that his Yeol was badly injured. 

"He has to be taller than me still! He has to be my Giant!" Baekhyun protested. The nurse smiled.

"His legs are fine the last time I knew. He was walking and everything after a full month of therapy! Once he learned how to walk properly again nothing could keep him from speed walking to your room. Though it was more entertaining when he was in a wheel chair...speeding up and down the hallways doing a few wheelies here and there." The nurse said chuckling.

Baekhyung wipped his tears and begain to chuckle also, "Sounds like Yeol."

"Ah before I forget you have been reciving letters for a month and a half now...it doesn't say who they are from so I am assuming it is from the same person. Would you like to read them?" Baekhyun nodded. The nurse left and came back a few minutes later with a stack of letters. "Here you go. Have a blast, there are so many of them. If you have any pain from reading please just call. I will then leave you with your letters." She smiled and walked out leaving Baekhyun alone in the room with the letters. 

All of them were dated. Baekhyun found the oldest one and opened it beginning to read them. He noticed that the letters were written by Chanyeol.