0 0 1

Selfish

0 0 1

 

"This is kind of stupid, you know that right?" Lime said as she looked over her friends - chatting away happily, hands busy doing something to the person sitting in front of them. Lime sighed as none answered.

 

"Seriously, guys!" Lime shouted as they turned their attention to her - stopping their chit chat.

 

"Yes?" Xing replied looking at Lime with her confused look.

 

Lime really wanted to punched her right across the face.

 

She make a face at Xing and the others.

 

"What? We're just dolling her up, okay? It's so normal for girls to do this you know." Minhae replied as she shrugged, "Besides tomorrow is an important day! So as good friends we are, we're trying to make this girl in front of us as pretty as she could."

 

The said girl grimaced when Minhae accidentaly pull her hair too hard.

 

Lime make another face.

 

"You're too excited for tomorrow." Lime commented.

 

"Of course we are! Why not? You're not?" Rae asked as she focused back on painting the girl's nails.

 

"I am not." Haejin said as she grimaced again when Minhae pull her hair too hard. "You did not do that on accident, Minhae!"

 

Minhae innocently looked at Haejin.

 

Lime hated her friends - except Haejin actually.

 

~ . . . . . . . . . . . . ~

 

"What?!" twelve voice in unison said loudly, their voices echoed through the hallway as a shush followed - the voices travelled down the hall.

 

"What?!" the twelve hissed - replaying their question.

 

"For god sake! You said you wanted a hint! So I gave you a hint! Be glad for it!" another party besides the twelve people hissed back as he huffed and palmfaced mentally.

 

"But-" Lay started

 

"I know! I know! This is just a fortune telling okay? You wanted, so I do it - not questions can be answered here now.." Minhwa said as he stopped another boy to asked again.

 

"I know you guys each have an experience on loving okay? So please, whoever you might get - if it's not those who you actually wished, don't be down. If that person was maybe, the one you hate, don't be disheartened. Why would god choose your mate to be her if the god has no reason? Understand? Be positive. Treat ger properly. And do not - do not i remind you - upset her. This mate thing, depend on the girl too okay? Not only you. You let this chance pass thinking next year you're gonna get a nicer one - no chance. Okay bye. I need to hurry." And Minhwa scurried off without another sentences explaining more.

 

Suho sighed.

 

"What do we do Kris?" He asked as he looked at his pack members and groaned. "This guys are not going to shut up!"

 

Kris nodded and patted Suho. "We'll figure it out - somehow."