Goddammit run!

A Panda spoke to me!

Good night story: Seungho

 

My fate was settled on the day it happened; a Panda spoke to me.

 

'Yah what are you doing here?' a Panda asked me.

'Are you talking to me?' I pointed at myself.

'Of course I do, babo!'

'I'm watching the animals'

'Then look at me instead. I will be your Panda' he said and hugged me from the back.

'And those are my rivals, so don't look at them' he whispered into my ear and pointed at the white, black bears in front of us. I leaned my head back onto his chest and breathed in his addicting smell.

'Panda boy, where is my present?' I cheekily ask and his chuckle vibrated into my heart.

'It's somewhere hidden in my bamboo jungle. You should check it out.'

'Sounds interesting and where is that jungle?'

'If you walk out of the zoo and into the park, that’s where I will wait for you.'

'You are not coming with me?' I asked surprised and turned around, facing him now.

'No (chuckle) you need to give me a five minute head start!'

'Arasso, then go right now' and I pushed him off. He smiled at me with his brown orbs filled with love. I looked at my phone. Five minutes were a long time so I started taking pictures with the panda bears and edited it. On it I wrote:

 

A Panda spoke to me!

 

Then I walked off towards the exit, shame that our visit already ended. I dialed Seungho's number and looked around.

'Where are you?'

'Walk straight'

'You can see me?'

'Yes (laughing) and now go!' he said excitedly. I walked straight into the park. Trees were surrounding this timeless place. The leaves slowly turned into their now light brown color, like the last gazes of the sun. Little birds were jumping up and down on a branch and the sun shining through the tree crowns enlightened a green field of fresh grass. In the middle sat a little Panda staring at me with his big brown eyes.

'Come here' he shouted, so I stepped forward and the closer I got the faster my heart raced. There he was in a black suit and a white button shirt waiting for me. His plum lips turned into a soft smile and he took my right hand into his.

'Happy Birthday my love' he whispered into my ear as he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. My eyes closed and all I could hear was his balanced breathing and a soft wind rushing between our bodies. Then something cool touched my neck and opening my eyes I saw Seungho putting a necklace on me. I touched it with my left hand and felt a cool ring touch my fingertips.

'It's a couple ring' he explained at my asking look.

'Then where is yours?'

'Right here' he took my hand and led it to his chest and truly there was an obstacle under his shirt.

'I love you' he whispered and gave me a soft kiss.

'And now please keep on dreaming, otherwise I would miss you so much' he said with a sad voice.

'What?' confused I looked around and the trees turned into Bamboo sticks and in front of me sat a little baby panda.

'Where did you go?' I said shocked.

'Are you talking to me?' looking to the left, a tall boy with blond hair and dark brown eyes looked at me pointing with his finger at himself.

'I don't know you, but you look nice. Let's see if we will meet again' he said smiling and walked off. 'Oh, and by the way!,' he turned around with a big smile on his face,' it's my birthday today' and he winked at me

 

We will! Happy Birthday <3 Was all I could think. My phone vibrated and I checked my messages. In it was a picture of a panda and myself attached saying:

 

A Panda spoke to me!,

number: unknown

 

 

 

 

...and I started running

 

 

Anyong chingus~

I had to write a story for my creative writing class hihihihi Everybody had to laugh because OF COURSE did I write about Mblaq hahhaha 

I hope you like it. Tell me what you think <3