CHAPTER FOUR

A GIRL!!!!!

Sorry for super late update!

---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER FOUR

 

 

 

 

“ can’t you stop laughing like that!!!” the girl who used short wig scolded her bestfriend because her presence. It’s too funny for him to not laugh at her,  he taught her how to act like a dude but his bestfriend is to feminine to act like a dude.

 

 

“it’s just too funny, my girlie bestfriend being a dude” he kept teasing the girl in front of him.

 

 

“okay okay, if you don’t stop it I’m gonna choked you for sure Yoong.” The brunette try to threaten her bestfriend and glared at him but he’s knew her too well and it’s not work at all.

 

 

“kajja...!! I sent you there” his bestfriend drag her to his baby that he called it with nolan. He does love his yellow Niss*n 370Z, it’s present from his late mother. “nolan......we’re going to send this dude” he pointed to the brunette that made him got slap from her.

 

 

It takes 15 minutes, thanks God… today Seoul not in traffic like always. “Bye Yoong, thanks for the ride” I wave to him, and I was entering the building in front of me after his car disappear from my sight.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Oppa,,,, I’ve been looking for you, where’d you go by the way?” the angelic face backhug the guy who’s wearing a brown Vneck t-shirt startled, the guy named Yul just smiling and relax when he knew if just his beloved girlfriend not the other one.

 

 

“oh... does my hyunie really missing me that much?, if I didn’t wrong we just met yesterday, isn’t it? The boy led the girl to sit beside him, the fragrance of grass that they sitting now make them feel so comfortable with each other.

 

 

The girl let her handsome boyfriend’s head laid on her lap and brushing his hair in lovely way, that makes the boy closed his eyes to feel how perfect just now, the boy thought he’s so lucky because the day when he confessed to her, the girl accepted him to be her boyfriend.

 

 

“Sure I miss you oppa, how bad girlfriend I am if I didn’t miss you” the girl named Seo Juhyun keeps playing with his hair. “So it’s just me who missing you, so you’re not missing me like I do?” the boy giggling with his girlfriend statement, he opened his eyes to see how annoying her face just now.

 

 

“No, I don’t” the boy kept teasing his girlfriend, the girl tossed his head to the ground that makes the boy groaned in pain. “awww…. Hyunie,,, that hurt” Yul keeps rub his head.

 

 

“You deserved it” Seo Juhyun tried to get up but it’s stopped when the boy grab her hand and make her sit again.

 

 

“aigooooo.... why you so cute” Yul pinched her cheek, the girl know he just , “I always missing you Hyunieeeee……but today I was going to accompany my sister, sorry to not telling you, I was in a rush” the boy rub his head again for the pain he got earlier.

 

 

“is it still hurt oppa?” Juhyun ask with a concern, “let’s check it to the doctor then!” the girl pull the boy up from the ground but it failed because the boy just too strong from her and made her sit again on the ground.

 

 

“you’re so funny hyunie-ah, I’m strong, how can I get hurt just because of it” Yul grinned his eyebrows made him look so silly in front of her, just her girl who knew his silliness.

 

 

“Oppa, I made you something” the beautiful eyes of her sparkling when she said it to him.

 

 

“so what is it?” with a curiousness Yul getting up to sit on the ground.

 

 

“wait a minute,, I’m taking something from my car” the girl get up from the ground, and jogging to her car. After a minute she came with guitar on her hand, sit beside him, took some paper from her bag and start strumming her guitar.

 

 

Gwitgaeseo ullineun budeureoun neoui moksori
Nan nuneul tteugo isseodo tto gamado gyesok neoreul chatge dwae
Pogeunhan neoui pumeseo neowa nuneul matchwo
Baby give me one more kiss just one more kiss 내게 속삭여줘

 

[Your soft voice rings in my ears
Whether my eyes are open or closed, I keep looking for you
My eyes meet yours as I’m in your warm embrace
Baby give me once more kiss, just one more kiss, whisper to me]


 

Neoui misoe nan useum jitgo duryeoumeun ijeun chaero nareul sumswige hae

[I smile at your smile You make me forget all fear, you make me breath]

 

You are everything ive been looking for nae gyeoteul jikyeojullae?
Neoui sarang neoran saram hamkkehan sunganbuteo
Baraejin gieoge apeumi ondaedo
Eonjena neoegeman ttwineun nae maeumeul jeonhae jul geoya

 

[You are everything I’ve been looking for, will you protect me?
The moment I was with you and your love
Even if pain from the faded past comes
I will always tell you my heart that only beats toward you]


 

You you you only for you you you

 

Nega yeope isseodo yeojeonhi neol bogo sipeunde
Naboda neol saranghan nae maeumi nege jeonhaejineunji
Jogeum deo oraen siganeul neowa itgo sipeo
Baby give me one more day just one more day nal nochi marajwo
Nae du nuni neoreul geurigo ipsureun neoman bureugo neol gidarineunde

 

[Even when you’re next to me, I miss you
My heart loves you more than I do, can you tell?
I want to spend more time with you
Baby give me one more day Just one more day, don’t let go of me
My eyes draw you out, my lips only call out to you, I only wait for you]


 

You are everything ive been looking for nae gyeoteul jikyeojullae?
Neoui sarang neoran saram hamkkehan sunganbuteo
Baraejin gieoge apeumi ondaedo
Eonjena neoegeman ttwineun nae maeumeul jeonhae jul geoya

 

[You are everything I’ve been looking for, will you protect me?
The moment I was with you and your love
Even if pain from the faded past comes
I will always tell you my heart that only beats toward you]

 

 

(Tell me now) dalkomhan hyanggiro neoreul neukkil su itge
(Hold me now) maeume neol saegillae
(Show me now) i sungani yeongwonhaji antago haedo my love is for you

You are everything ive been looking for nae gyeote meomulleojwo
Neoui sarang neoran saram hamkkehan sunganbuteo
Baraejin gieoge apeumi ondaedo yeongwonhi hamkkehaejwo

 

[(Tell me now) so I can feel you as a sweet scent
(Hold me now) I want to engrave you in my heart
(Show me now) even if this moment isn’t forever, my love is for you
You are everything I’ve been looking for, stay by my side
Even if pain from the faded past comes, be with me forever]


 

You are everything ive been looking for nae gyeoteul jikyeojullae?
Neoui sarang neoran saram hamkkehan sunganbuteo
Heuryeojin gieoge seulpeumi beonjyeodo
Neomaneul gadeuk dama ttwineun nae maeumeun yeongwonhalgeoya
You you you only for you you you
My love is for you

 

[You are everything I’ve been looking for, will you protect me?
The moment I was with you and your love
Even if sadness of the faded memories spreads
My beating heart that only has you will be forever
You You You Only for You You You
My love is for you]


 

 

She smiled after had done her song, the boy hug her so tight. He released his hug and stare at her so deep, leaned in, inch by inch so that no gap between her pink lucious lip with his.

 

The kiss just a pure for the first and became a needy, they didn’t care if they in a public area that they know now is they loving each other. His right hand hold her neck to deepen his kiss when the other on her waist. His girl kiss him back and put her hand onto his board shoulder, they broke the kiss when they heard something from across. They’re smiling to each other “I love you, only you” the boy whisper.

 

 

_________________

 

anneyong :)......

I'm still alive,,,,,,, sorry for the super duper late update.

I'm not going to make a promise I will update often xD, because I'll break it, but I try my best to update often okay...

thank you so much for your patience, and didn't leave me alone, lol,,, why sounds so dramatic xD....

but seriously guys.... you all are de best, still in subbies my fic even you don't know when I'm going to update......

big THANKS to you all guys :), for subbies or upvote my absurd story. lol....

 

do a comment if it worthy to be commented .....

 

 

and once again.... please ignore the grammar.... trolol,, I'm not fluent in English duh!!!!!

 

 

cacull go with <<<333