Chapter 1

Those Eyes

It's Friday again, I mean it's my fifth Friday on this new school I'm in. I'm a freshman in college. New environment, new people around me, people who may I can refer to have the same interest as mine, Arts. It's my fifth Friday, for me it's not like any other Friday anymore ever since I entered college. it's another Friday of opportunity to see this guy, I can say that he's older than me, because it shows. I'm not saying that he looks old enough for you to notice and say that he's old but I think he's been here for several months now. Every Friday, my class during 1:00 PM is right at the room he's coming out every lunch breaks. I think their class there every Friday is 7 in the morning until 11:00 AM. Me and my new classmates will always stay outside that room every lunch breaks, we'll wait the whole class to go out of that room since we'll use it too for the whole afternoon. Out of all the people who comes out there, I don't know but he's the only person my eyes can see. I think my eyes are having defects now. I mean, why all of the people who comes out, he's the only one I'm looking at. From his table when he's packing his things until he goes out of that room, it seems like I can't take off of my eyes on him. I don't feel something special, but something about him makes me look at him, makes me want to know more about him.

 

 

I look at my phone secretly, since I don't wear watch these days, I have to look at my phone to see what time is it. It's about time now, my last class in the morning will end within ten minutes. I look at my paper, I don't know what to do anymore to this seatwork my teacher gave us. I think I did right, I THINK. And here comes my pretty teacher. She's a beauty, I can say. As a girl, I don't usually praise another girl's face but she's really pretty. She said we have to pass our papers now and we can go right after. I passed mine to the person on my left and packed my pencils and pens. Well, my teacher in this subject is also my teacher on my 1PM class. Yes, for the straight 5 hours, she's my teacher. I stood up and got my backpack. My classmates started to go out of our room when the first bell rung, so I followed them and went out too. We went straight outside of that room where I usually see that guy.

 

 

 

   I stood right in front of their door. He's there, right in front of me, I think it's his usual place. He is packing his pens, coloring instruments and erasers and I can see some papers too, scattered on his table. He looks so serene. I noticed he's tall and has a good body figure. I never noticed this for the past Fridays but he has these pair of eyes which I always admire from other few people who had the same shape of eyes as him. I'm not saying that I like him, but his eyes. He looked up and smiled to his classmate who was talking to him. He zipped up his backpack and sling it to his arms. He picked up the big paper and rolled it up and hold it. Then his classmates started to went out now, he turned and now he was facing my direction, he was smiling since I think they're talking about something. I look at him. I have this habit that I will look at someone directly to the eyes. No blinking, continuously looking at him, until it will turn to a stare. I stared at him while he's waiting for his turn to go outside. He looked at me, not even breaking the smile on his face. It's a shock. I don't know what to do now, my eyes wouldn't want to look away even if my mind would tell them so, they stared at him even more. Now my eyes were locked to his. He was staring, no, Looking at me too. After a few good seconds of looking at each other, finally, awkwardness ended, he looked away because his classmate was talking to him. Now it's his turn now to go outside. I blinked, and right from the moment I opened my eyes, I saw him looking at me while walking in front of me. He turned to his left and went straight to his locker to put his things. Since I'm standing near his locker i tried not to look at him. it would be really awkward if I would still look at him, so I fixed my posture and just stood there patiently waiting for the whole class to get out. I can see on my peripheral view, he's still there. I think he's putting the lock now. I'm mentally telling myself not to look at my right side since he's there but I failed. I looked at my right but fortunately he was walking to the other side now. His back figure facing me. That was weird. 

 

 

-----------------------------

First Chapter's Up~!! 

 

 

i'm sick now..oohh SungGyu~~

 

 

And I need to post it now..I wasn't planning on postig this chapter this early but I have to get to bed early because I have some appointments tomorrow and yeah..coz I'm sick...sick like I got colds..and sore throat =((

 

 

by the way..it's D-17 before One Great Step here in the Philippines!!! =)..

 

I'm excited coz I got Patron Ticket!! it's a VIP tic=))

 

hmm hmm...

 

byyyee Good night!