Love?

Discovered Love

‘Hyung hurry up... practice is in 20 mins and we’re gonna be late.’

P.O hated to be late for anything and was trying to make Kyung hurry up. They shared a room as did Jaehyo and U-Kwon. Taeil, Zico and B-Bomb shared the finally room. Their manager also lived with them but he was confined to the living room.

‘KYUNG get your out of bed and get ready.... any snobbyness and you’re going to be making breakfast again for the year.’

Kyung groaned and rolled over causing him to fall out if bed onto P.O

They were facing each other. P.O went bright red and tried to get his Hyung off him but he was too heavy for him.

‘Uh hyung can you get off.’

‘Hmm... Oh yea sorry.’ Kyung got off P.O and hurried into the bathroom.

P.O sat up slowly trying to calm his fast heart. He had been feeling very uneasy and weirdly happy whenever Kyung was around. He felt very protective of him hyung and if any of the other hyung’s caused trouble P.O was straight there defending him.

While Kyung was getting ready Jaehyo and U-kwon were sat watching TV. Infinite’s song BTD (Before the Dawn) was playing and for some reason Jaehyo knew it word for word.

‘Hyung would you shut it. I love your singing but I love Hoya’s voice better than yours.’

‘Hey’ Jaehyo slapped U-kwon on the head.

‘Merong!’

‘Pabo’                                                                            

Zico walked into the room followed by a half-asleep Taeil rubbing his eyes.

‘Morning hyung.’

‘Yup’

Their manager came into the room bright and cheery. He plonked himself down on the sofa and looked around.

‘Where are P.O and Kyung’

‘Dunno we called them but they still not out yet.’

Zico being the leader walked out of the room into the hallway.

About five seconds later.....

‘WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!’ Zico seemed to be shouting which made the others and their manager go and see what was wrong.

They were shocked to see both P.O and Kyung under the bed sheets topless. P.O had signs of slobber on his chin which he quickly wiped away.

‘Hyung I can explain.’

‘Yea explain it when you’re both dressed.’ Zico slammed the door and stormed off.

When P.O and Kyung were finally dressed them tottered into the room where the rest were waiting.

‘Sit’ was all that came from their manager.

P.O and Kyung sat on the remaining space of the sofa, leaving a small bit of space between them.

The manager looked between P.O and Kyung at least 6-7 times before Zico had enough and shouted.

‘WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TWO DOING? I WALKED INTO THE ROOM TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE READY AND SAW......SAW’

He couldn’t finish the sentence. He knew something was going on between them but never would have thought that they would do that when everyone was in the same dorm.

P.O had tears running down his cheeks, and he sniffled quietly. Jaehyo and U-Kwon were silently giggling and Zico looked so angry that he almost had steam coming out of his ears. Taeil and B-Bomb had gone out a while back as they couldn’t stand to see them all argue.

‘We’re sorry. We didn’t plan for this to happen.... no it’s my fault. I saw Kyung wet from just getting out the shower and I couldn’t stop myself....’ he was stopped my Kyung.

‘No it wasn’t your fault it was both of us.’ Kyung took P.O’s hand and squeezed it smiling reassuringly at him. P.O smiled back another tears running from the corner of his eye.

‘I really don’t know what to say.... does anyone appose to this?’

Jaehyo and U-kwon shook their heads still sniggering. Zico was staring daggers at them both. He could handle them being together but his innocent mind had been disturbed. He never would of thought that he would find them together under the covers while he was in the same house as them.

‘I will accept this.... on one condition.’

‘Condition?’

Zico suddenly smiled and laughed.. ‘The condition is that you never... never do that again while anyone is in the dorm. Its not something we should be seeing.

P.O and Kyung were shocked. They looked at each other and then looked at their manager. Even the manager seemed to be shocked.

‘You accept this?’

Zico nodded. ‘Yea I’ve known that P.O has had a crush on Kyung for about five months.’

P.O was smiling ecstatically now and the tears were now happy tears. He jumped up and hugged his hyung.

‘Hey enough of that now.’ He pulled away. They were all laughing at him but they were glad that he was happy.

 

Three years later

 

‘Kyung it’s time.’ U-Kwon poked his head around the door.

Kyung checked himself in the mirror again to check all was set and followed U-kwon out the door.

They walked down the corridor and into the waiting elevator.

Once on the ground floor they walked into a room to the side. The room was filled with all their friends and family. Jaehyo walked up to him and hugged him tight.

‘Congratulations.’

He walked down to the far end of the room and stood next to Zico. He smiled warmly at him and nodded his head.

There was a sudden change in music and they all looked towards the back of the room.

P.O was standing there in a white suit; Taeil and B-bomb were behind him.

Their song ‘Tell them’ started to play as P.O started to walk towards them.

Kyung was swaying slightly but the wide smile that P.O gave him made him decide that the choice he made was the right one. P.O finally made it to the end of the room and stood beside him.

After a long speech the words that P.O had been waiting for finally came.

‘I Do.’

 

The end.

I hope you like this; it was a short story that I randomly thought up.