The 1990 Line

The 1990 Line of EXO

 

 

Minseok Luhan Kris

(The 1990 Line)

I will never understand these two idiots infront of me.

Kris sighs again as he watched his two oldest members infront of him for the nth time for today.

Xiumin and Luhan are being the usual self by playing among themselves.

Currently, they played rock and scissors  . The winner has a chance to pinch the loser’s faces or knock the head.

You can guess who picks the punishment.

Kris can never understands them.

They might look like children but they are already 23 years old for heaven sake.

23 years old is supposed to be manly, reliable and charismatic. Like him.

But these two idiots think they are still 13 years old who can play like no one cares and embarrassed him in front of the public.

“Duizhang, I’m a lil bit more handsome than this baozi ,right?”, Luhan asks the common question… again.

“Of course..NOT. You are too pretty to be handsome. I am better than him, right? Dongsaeng~”, Xiumin highlights that part again and again.

The appearance question is never his cup of tea.

He knows the best that he is the most handsome, charming and charismatic in their group.

He is the NEXT Jerry Yan after all.

 

However, it is hard to determine who is more handsome than other regarding this question.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Firstly, Luhan can be quite manly if he wants to.  Kris still remembers the first day he met that guy.

 

2010, May 5th.

Kris is on the way to the basketball court to release his stress alone. However, he is not alone when he reaches there.

A blond haired guy is already lying at the court and singing with his eyes closed.

Well, more like saying in a sing-song voice of I’m boring in Chinese, Korean and English.

Kris coughs a bit and the blond guy startled a lot before he immediately stands up.

“Luhan”, he said while offering him a handshake.

“K. Li”,Kris reciprocate back.

“Basketball? One vs One. Let’s play~”, he answered happily. Almost like a girl.

“Those who wins buy food”, Luhan continued.

Kris thought Luhan is an easy target since he scores 10 already and that guy only manage to scores 5.

However, he was wrong after he had that kind perception.

After 20 minutes, Kris is badly beaten by 16-23 .

Then, Luhan asks to stop the game since he has vocal lesson after that.

“ Losers need to buy food! You will buy the food,right?”, Luhan said while eyes turn into slit.

From that day, Kris always practices to make sure that Luhan will never beats him again.

Luhan maybe on the cute side but his cuteness is used to analyses and trick people.

In Kris’s mind,Luhan is a bunny psycho.

“ Very cute but very deep”.

Kris always said that to Yixing and Chen.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Xiumin’s case, Kris saw with his own eyes Xiumin  is manly.

 Eventhough Xiumin has a short stature and younger looking than the rest of the trainees, he actually has a very deep side that he rarely shown. Like what happen at that day.

Xiumin and Kris just finished shopping and buying ddukbogi.

“Woahhh.. I bought a lot for the guys! Apple,milk,energy drink,ramen… I spent quite a lot eh..”, Xiumin said while examine the groceries.

“Do you have enough money to last for this week?”, Kris ask.

“Why?The thrifty K.Li want to treats me?”, Xiumin ask hopingly.

“I don’t even have enough money for myself. Why should I treat you”, Kris said.

“Meanie guy. Oh well, let’s eat ddukbogi. My treat~”, Xiumin said happily while rush to nearest ddukbogi store.

 

After they finished eating about 4 plates ( Kris eat 3 plates since Xiumin is on dieting phase), they are on their way to the company but stopped once they heard Yixing shouting. They ran towards the sound and it lead to dark alley behind the company.

“STOP IT!”, Yixing shout to the group of trainees who beaten up Tao. “Get up, Tao! Fight back!”

Tao can use wushu skills if he wants too but he is already suspended due to the previous fight. Thus, he takes the beating quietly eventhough his eyes already pools with tears. Yixing is in no good condition too but he tries to fight back.

When Minseok and Kris found them, Minseok drops his grocery and leash towards the trainees.

Minseok usual demeanor broken completely and replaced by someone Kris doesn’t know.

Kim Minseok tha Kris knows is a humble, full of manner, rich and nice guy. That’s why Kris despises him secretly. He has everything Kris wants beside his looks and height.

However, the Minseok in fronts of him right now is cursing and beaten people up.

“*(*&^%$...D..%$^&^*(*A(&&H^$%#%#$.....DIE…..*&^%$%#@..F…%^$%^*()*)”

After he beats up about 5 people all by himself (since he said he can handle it), he helps in carrying Yixing quietly.

Since that day, Kris always say to the duos that Kim Minseok is like a wolf under a sheep skin.

 

 

(SLAP)

“Cheaah..this guy is day dreaming again”, Luhan said after slapping Kris on the shoulder.

“Duizhang! Hello~ K to the Li!”, Xiumin waving to Kris face. Kris slaps his hand away before muttering “What?”.

“Manager let us go to shopping. Let’s go!”, Xiumin replied.

“Duizhang~~ You will buy us food,right?Right?”, Luhan said cutely.

A hand grips Kris hand’s tightly. Way too tight.

Cute in my .

 He practically saying “Buy us food or else..”.   Deep.

“I want ddukbogi! Buble tea! Baozi!! Buy it for me, duizhang!!”, Xiumin lists the food name.

“N..”

“Or you’re as a leader”, Xiumin said with his monotone voice. Very Deep.

 

“I….Why am I doing this again?”, Kris said with a sigh.

“YEAH! HE’LL BUY!!”, the guys said happily while locked his two hands with their hands side-by-side.

 

And that is the l990 line friends of Kris.

A/n: Luhan and Xiumins's character are based on my inspiration of Honey senpai in Ouran High School. Thanks for reading. Sorry about mistakes in grammar.