Chapter 5 : Party

South Korea: My Black and White Story

“Eunsook, you’ve made it..!! you’ve come..!! OMG, i’m so glad…!! and you are so beautiful, just like Cinderella” I heard a familiar soft voice called my name.

Hyorin looks so beautiful tonight, she wearing y dress with so many diamonds around her waist. I’ve never seen her like this before. She looks amazing.

“And how you guys know each other” she asked the guy without glasses.

“We met at the entrance, looks like she come alone, so i asked her to go inside with us” he answered.

“You’re the best, as always” Hyorin smiled so wonderful, and then she give a cheek kiss to that guy !!.

OMG !! I was surprised. Hyorin’s kiss surprised me more than this incredible building.

“He’s my boyfriend, Yesung” Hyorin smiled at me, seems she read my mind.

“And honey, this is my new sister, Eunsook” she introduced me to her boyfriend. Yesung smiled back at me.

Kyaaaa..!! They looks like prince and princess together. They definitely will win world best couple. They really compatible each other, beautiful and kindness couple.

“Hyorin, there are some our guests that i need you to meet with” suddenly, a women who looks like a queen to me called Hyorin. I bet she must be her mother. She’s so elegant.

“ne..omma !! jamkkanman-yo!"

“Oppa, come with me, I’m tired. There still so many guest that i need to accompany” Hyorin asked her boyfriend and smiled playfully. “And guys please enjoy the party, ok”

Yesung leave us too, but before that he whispered to his friend “please take care eunsook”.

“Come, we need to find a sit” Ah,.. I almost forgot about the other guy. Man with glasses. He asked me to the nearest round table. There also two girls sit on that table.

“I heard she put 100% pure gold to decorate the cake, well I’m not surprised”.

“No wonder, did you see her dress? i think that dress worth more than this whole building”.

These two girls busy talking about hyorin, while me and the glasses guy just sit quietly.

This is really an awkward moment.

“You know what,.. this hall really beautiful just like heaven. You will regret if you not see it” i’ve try to make a lame joke.

“I talked about your glasses, can’t you just take it off ?”.

He didn’t respond.

“You know, there’s a super delicious ddukbokki near Marronnier park, have you tried it before ? did you ever go to that place ?” i asked him again, try to make us more comfortable.

He stare at me, or that’s how it looks like to me because i can’t see his eyes. He just ignore me.

Ok. I give up. Whatever, I don’t care anymore. It must not him, definitely not my ddukbokki man.

The MC come up to the stage and the party begin. There are few speech, from hyorin and hyorin parents, also there is one guest give congratulate speech. Yesung also stand beside her, what a lucky man. and the last part is cut the cake.

Now it’s time to entertain guests. There are so many famous people come. So many singer sing and dedicate a song to Hyorin. I don’t remember at all. Yesung also sing a romantic song to his girlfriend.

Suddenly, hyorin come again to the stage.

“Actually, there is also a friend of mine who had birthday today, and I feel so lucky that she come to my party. Ladies and gentlemen, i invited Eunsook up to the stage to share a happy moment with us…"

OMG..whaaattt ??!!!! my heart stop beating. Hyoriiiinnn….what are you doing ?!! are you going to kill me ??!!!.. I wanna scream at her, curse her for this stupid things that she did to me. Now, all the guess stared and clapped at me. Suddenly, the party’s hall feel so hot and empty.