Happy Birthday Zelo!

Happy Birthday Zelo!

An other five minutes and it would be done you said to yourself. You continued your work, wanting it to be perfect. It was for a very important event!

You wiped you hands on your apron. ”Finish!” you said proudly. The cake was ready so were you. You had waited until Junhong felt asleep to start baking for a suprise cake in the middle of the night. You did’nt know how he would react to being woke up at midnight, but hell yeah! You wanted to do something special!

You checked the hour. 11h58 pm. Perfect. Two minutes left before October 15. You went to the dedroom. What you saw almost made you cry of over cuteness. There was a little asleep Junhong cuddling a Tigger in his sleep. That was pratically mean to wake him up.

You checked the hour again. 12 am. October 15. You kissed his check softly. He groaned a little as you kissed him again.

”What’s that for?” he asked in his husky asleep voice.

”Happy Birthday!” you said.

He opened his eyes.

”What?”

”Yeah, that’s you birthday silly boy! Now come with me, I have something for you”

You managed to take him out of the bed and brought him in the kitchen.

He opened his eyes in shock.

”You made it while I was asleep?” Junhong asked, pointing at the cake.

”Yes. Only for you!” you answered proudly. He hugged you thight against his chest before kissing you on the lips.

”I have the best jagi” he said after pulling away.

As a respond, you dipped you finger in the cream of the cake and put it on Junhong’s checks an nose.

”Haha, I know’, you said.

Junhong smilled and with the cream on his face, he was cuter than ever.

”I love you” he said before kissing you passionately.

_________________________

That … but I did it fast since I don’t have a lot of time…

Hope you like it!

 

Big kiss!