Chapter 1

Your Grace Abounds In The Deepest Waters

Hello, Here is the first chapter, I hope you like it! Blue is 'stupid head' talking in minyoungs mind, and the purple is her responding. Oh, and I will hopefully be updated 2 updates every other day, or every 2 days :3 Pyeong! 

P.s. if anything ever gets confusing just tell me! <3

~KiseopKissMe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Minyoung-ah! Yah! Hello~ Earth to Minnie!"

 

"Huh? Wha? Oh sorry, I was spacing out again." I sighed warily to my bestfriend Soojin, Park Soojin, she's like my partner in crime.

 

"Yah, are you okay? You've been acting weird lately. *gasp* do you, perhaps...  FINALLY have a boyfr-?!" I covered her moth as she practically screamed that last part to the whole class.

 

"Bwoh? Ani, I just, I guess I just feel weird... If that makes any sense.. Hehe" My awkward attempt to end the conversation worked, thankfully. Or was it the lunch bell, either or I'm relieved, I mean how do you explain to your bestfriend that you've been hearing incoherent things, because I know for a fact that even 'loonie-Joonie' wouldn't even believe me. *sigh*

 

~After lunch~

 

"Ah! I'm so full!" I shouted to the sky. "Woohoo! Minnie-ah is back!" Soojin chorused along.

 

"Hey! What is that supposed to mean? I've been here the whole time!" I pouted and nudged my bestfriend, "It means that my dear friend is no longer a zombie, see I knew you were just hungry. Mehrong!" She laughed nudging be back as we walked back to study hall. Being senior we get more time to study for exams, and man is it stressfull, I mean of course studying is important, especially if you're ranked second in whole school, and everyone expects you to get into the best college possible, but it's just SO boring.

 

"Ugh!" I groan as we sit down and take out our textbooks and notes to study, mine being trigonometry since I still can't understand why shapes are used in math, I mean seriously, what's so great about triangles that they have to have their own subject?! "It's actually more usefully than you think."

 

"Huh? Jinnie, did you say something?"                                                                                                             

"What, no. I was reading, wae?"                                                                                                                     

"Ah- ani, maybe, um was I thinking out load again perhaps?"                                                                              

"No, it was dead silent a minute ago. Now, stop being weird and study, we have a test in trig. next week, remember?"

 

Hmm... That was weird, I swore I heard someone say something, maybe I really am going crazy. Huh.               

"You can't go crazy if you already are crazy, aish." Yah, eodiya? Why are you in my head?! "Molla, why am I? Maybe you really are crazy, and i'm just a figment of your imagination."

 

"Aish" I ruffled my hair in frustration "Gwenchana?" Soojin asked giving me the 'WTF' look, "Ah, ne, I'm fine, just over worked I guess, hehe." "Oh, really? That's your excuse?" "Ugh, um Soojin, I'm gonna leave early okay?" I said trying to leave as quick as possible with her asking as little questions as possible.                      

"Oh kay? Bye~" soojin waved disregarding my weird behavior thankfully.

 

Now, who the hell are you, and what do you want with me?                                                                                                                              *Silence*                                                                                                                                                          

Oh, so now you decide to leave me alone. Stupid-poopy-head. *sigh*

 

"Ooh, maybe I'll just go get some ice cream!" I concluded skipping off to my favorite ice cream stand in the park.

 

 

~The next day~

“Yah, ireona!”

“Hmm…” I mumbled trying to ignore whoever was attempting to interrupt my beauty sleep. “Hello! Yah! Are you ignoring me?” the voice yelled.

“Ugh! I’m up you stupid head! What do you want?!” I yelled in return earning weird stares from my cat Chewy.                                             

“God, you crazy women you don’t have to yell!” Then you stop yelling, you pabo! I responded this time in my head. “Aish, fine, fine, we’re even now.”                                                                                                  Good, now, what is it that you want at 6 in the morning on a Saturday? And can you please tell me who the hell you are now? Mehrong, I retorted.                                                                                                          “Well, I woke you up because I’m going to send you on a mission today which you need to be up early to start, and you won’t get to know who I am until you have completed this mission.” The voice explained.                         

U-um, okay? Well then I guess I’m just going to have to continue to call you Mr. Stupid head until I finish this so called mission, I teased hoping that he’d give up his identity due to annoyance, but Mr. I’m-so-smart caught on.                                                                                                             

“Yah, if you’re trying to get me to tell you my name, it’s not gonna work, but seriously ‘stupid head’? really?!”                                                                 Ye-uhp! So, when does this mission thingy start, stupid head?                              

“Ugh” he groaned “It starts, now.”                                                                                

“BWOH?!” I gasped, now as in now, now?! “Deh, now go get ready you crazy women.”

Aigoo                                                                                                                       

Aigoo

~Later in Seoul~

“Oooh, coffee!” I squealed as I stopped in front of this cute little coffee shop.                                                                                                                                                     “Oh no you don’t missy, you have a mission to complete!” Mr. Stupid poopy head warned.                                                                                                                     “Well excuse me, but I wasn’t able to eat breakfast because of a certain stupid head, plus it’s 7 in the morning AND I’M STILL TIRED!”                                   

“Whoa, whoa. Calm down crazy woman. Fine, go get your coffee and something to eat then we’ll start.” Yay, komawo~! I cooed as I ran inside happy that I got my way. “Mhm, whatever.” Stupid head hummed in response.

“Welcome to Latte Latte, what can I get you?” “Um, may I have one salted caramel hot chocolate, and I cinnamon sugar pretzel to go?” “Coming right up ma’am.” “Ne~”

The lady smiled and went on to the next customer, and as I waited for my order Mr. Stupid head decided to interrupt my peace once again

“Yah, pali.”                                                                                                                 

I can’t rush them, so chill~ aish. “So pushy.” I mumbled to myself.                                                                                          

“Aye I am not pushy!”  Sure you aren’t. I thought receiving my order from the lady “Kamsanmida~” “Ne, enjoy” “Ne”

Once I left the café and started to eat my yummy pretzel I decided to finally talk to the stupid head inside my head, if that makes sense.. it does right? Oh well, anyways. So, what’s first? I asked looking around at all of the cute little kiosks and boutiques filled with cute toys and stuffs (XD)                                                                                                                               “Well, I’ll tell you the first hint and then you’ll be on your own from then on.” He said a little too happily.

“Wha-? You expect me to do this all by myself?”                                               

“You won’t be completely by yourself, you will have some help along the way, but for the most part, yes, yes I do. Wae, are you not capable of such a simple task?” He teased; oh boy this is going to be one long day. A-ani, I can do it, Mehrong! Let’s begin! I hesitantly agreed.                

“Arasseo.”

“The first hint is: go to the place where you first learned how to ride a bike.”                                                                                                                                 Jeongmal? But I don’t remember eve-

All of a sudden I felt a wave of emotions and images take over me until I saw this big cemented area with a large, gorgeous fountain of an angel right in the middle of it, it was in front of an unfamiliar looking building, I just can’t put my finger on how, or why I can’t recall knowing this memory. All I know is that it’s in Gangnam, and I better hurry up and catch the bus before it leaves.                                                                         

Man, this is gonna get interesting.                                                                                

“Yep, so I hope that you’re prepared.”                                                            

Prepared for what exactly?                                                                                            

“The truth”                                                                                                                   

Hey stupid head, thanks for the details.                                                                 

“Yah!”