Sparks Fly .

Sparks Fly .

Heyy guys~ this is going to be a short one. Hope you guys still enjoy it :)

-------------------

Minju's POV

This may sound really weird but I swear it's true!  I saw... Something in Kim Myungsoo. The guy next to our class. 

Sparks fly when I saw him the first time. I don't know what happened but when I saw him at the hallway, I saw sparks fly. It felt like an angel was send from Heaven.  The way he walk, the way he laugh, the way he talks makes my everything tingle. My heart was thumping so loudly that it could jump off anytime. 

At that moment, I only saw him. There were no one else. Just him.  I was staring at his beauty when he looked at me. He smiled then walked away. My legs turned into jelly instantly.

Luckily, I had the lockers behind me to support me.  I never felt this way before. Is this what they say Love at first sight? If it is, then I'm in love. 

I was stalking him ever since I saw him. I purposely walked in his class direction to get a glimpse of him even though I had a shorter way to my class. Everytime I see him in his class, he would always daydream or sleeping behind the textbook. 

But I wonder how he always get the first in every exam... 

He didn't notice me. I guess I was regarded as one of his fangirls.  I am but I am not. There's this special thing about him. It's extraordinary. And it's Love.  I want to be with him. I want to be by his side. Forever. 

But it's impossible.

He's always surrounded by fangirls.  My friends all told me to give him up as it's impossible. I mean, who dates a shy girl who has no experience in Love. I'm just a dreamer. I should focus on my studies than this stupid one-sided love. 

This is useless.

I think I won't get a boyfriend until I'm 30.  I slammed my locker and walked to the school's garden with a heavy heart. There, I can talk to my 'friends' without them laughing or anything. It's my favorite place. 

I sat down at the bench and breathed in the fresh air. I squat down and looked down at the flowers in the garden. I smiled. I told them all about my feelings for a guy who doesn't even know I exist. I also told them that I was giving up on him. And finally his name. 

'You're gonna give up?' A voice suddenly asked. Without looking up, I just nodded but stopped abruptly.

How can a flower answer me back? 

I looked behind and the guy I was talking about was standing behind me. I was so shocked that I fell on my . It hurts but who cares? 

'W-what are you doing here?' I asked, stuttering. It was so sudden. I didn't prepare at all!

'I was taking a nap there and I heard someone talking. At first I thought that the person was talking to me but when I looked up, I saw you talking to a flower... Seriously?' Myungsoo chuckled.  I blushed even harder. 

'H-hey! It was the only thing I could talk to!' I replied, looking away. 

'Sorry. It's just that it's the first time I saw someone like you.' He wiped the tears from his eyes.  'So, are you gonna give up? On me?' Myungsoo asked seriously.

'Y-you heard?' I asked and he nodded.  'Yea... There's nothing I'm good at. Those other girls are prettier and smarter than me. So it's common sense for you to choose them over me.' I reasoned, still not looking at him. 

'Is that it? That's all?' I nodded.

He brushed his fingers through his hair. 'What to do? I like you, you know?' 

'I know. I like you-' I stared at him. 'WHAT?!' I shouted. 

'It's true. I like you, No Minju. I didn't dare to tell you as I was scared.' He looked at me in the eye. 'Am I too late?'

I gulped. I wanted to say no but my mouth isn't coordinating with me.

He came nearer to my face. My heart was beating louder than usual. He was so close that I could feel his breathing against my face. I shut my eyes and waited for the kiss. 

He pressed his lips on mine. And I felt alive again. I could feel my insides tingle. I smile through my lips. We broke apart and smiled. He kissed the tip of my nose. 

'Did you see sparks fly when you see me?' I asked as I place my arms around his neck while he place his around my waist. 

He smiled sweetly, 'Sparks fly when I saw you the first time.'  I melted and my legs turned into jelly instantly.