; child hood

All you have to do is find me

Play this please!

"Shin Ah!" a groan was heard across the room, Shin was standing on the couch moving her petite little body to the sound of the music which was playing on the stereo, her eyes were closed and she was indeed feeling the music. She had been in ballet since 3 years and now, with 8 years she was still a lover of dance, which was quite admirable in such young age.

"Shin I told you not to stand on the couch, what if you fell?" her dad told her once he held her by the waist, letting her her feet meet now the ground. She smiled quite gently and moved her little hands to cup her dad cheeks, letting now a little giggle leave "I'm sorry papa. It's nice to dance on high places." he moved his hand to her hair, ruffling it in a playful way. "You were born to stand on stage, weren't you?" he said in a calm, in a gentle way. She nodded slowly and stretched her arms up. "So, when is Jondae coming?"

"It's Jongdae." her dad said squeezing her cheek "That's what I said, Jondae!" she tried to speak, even though her dad was making everything difficult while holding her cheek. Before he could reply the bell rang and Shin clasped her hands together, moving away from the grip of her father, running to the door to open it "Jondae!" she screamed as she jumped to the little guys arms. Her dad got up and walked to the door to compliment both Miss Kim and Mister Kim. "And she's already replacing me with another" he said in a playful way, making way for them to come in. Both kids were already up in her room, in a space of seconds they had ran away to their own little world. 

"These two will end up getting married" Miss Kim said as she got in, making Mister Moon (Shin's Dad) narrow his eyes and Mister Kim let a laugh out. "Make yourself at home. I will get Maria to make the tea. And we can talk about business" he said, trying not to huff on Miss Kim words. Even if marriage was something that would eventually happen in his little girl life, though it wouldn't be with Jongdae and not so soon, hopefully. She was still his little girl. 

Meanwhile in her big room, Shin and Jongdae, were both siting on the bed. Jongdae was distracted reading a book he came with and Shin was just laying on the bed with her head on his lap, playing with her Barbies silently. Wondering when she could talk. She looked at him and smiled to herself as she saw him distracted by the book, poking him in the chin with the Barbie. 

"Jondaeee~" she whined a little, laughing after as he moved away from the Barbie, closing the book with a sigh only to pay attention to her. "Yes?" 

"When will we get married?" she asked out of pure innocence and he pursed his lips, leaning his back on the wall who was just by the bed, taking a little before answering with  gentle smile and a shrug "Now?!" he asked with a smile and she got up quickly, to leave the bed while nodding her head quickly "Now it's the right moment right? Since papa will take me to America next month". Jongdae, whined his eyes quickly, blinking after with a shocked expression "You're going to America? Why why why why?" he said, rolling out of bed with his arms crossed above his chest. 

"Papa said we will come loads of times! And he said I can write to you too! And we will be married so it's okay, right?" Jongdae moved his hand towards hers, holding it gently "We are marrying now!" he said with a firm nod and started running, taking her away from the room, running down the stairs to get to the backyard. Once they got there he pulled her under the tree and smiled a little "Wait here." he said, running back inside, going to the room to hold her favorite plushie and a pink crown she'd wear almost every day. He got back to the yard and placed those next to her, making her tilt her head, yet all she'd do was to observe it quietly. He got the plushie next to the tree and he placed the crown on her head.

"Hm, what do we do now?" she said, moving her sight to the little guy who was holding her hand now. He looked at her and he shrugged, getting her to laugh. She looked down at the plushie and nodded slowly "I do." she looked at him again "I want to marry Jongdae." he smiled at her and nodded quickly "I do I do I do." she tip toed her feet and pecked his cheek. His cheeks soon turned red and he moved his sight to another place, letting go of her hand, feeling embarrassed. 

"Hm, so now, can we go back to reading?" 

"Yes we can oppa!" she said with a wide and gummy grin, feeling happy as he grinned back at her. And that's the last thing Shin could remember of her childhood. She still had the crown in her memory box, looking at it from time to time, when she remembered her mom and him, the times she didn't have pressure to be good in school and to find an husband. & just like her, he remembered too. But he had nothing of her, only her cute little smile printed in her mind and the letters he received until he was 14 and her 13. Making him think, she had forgot about him, completely.