Hyung please?

Horror movies

"N hyung!! Let's watch a scary movie!"

Hyuk knows that N hates scary movies but all the rest of the members aren't home and he's in the mood to watch one. 

"No Hyuk, I don't want to" N said while sitting on the couch.

"Pleaaaasseeeee?? I've been wanting to watch his movie for a really long time but the other hyungs never let me!"  Hyuk begged while pouting

Hyukie's so cute how can I say no? "Okay fine. But you are setting it up"

"Yesss! N hyung is the best!"

Hyuk set up the movie and was getting ready to press play. He saw N hugging a pillow anticipating the movie. N hyung is such a scaredy cat hahahaha.

Hyuk pressed play and joined his hyung on the couch. Every so often scary things would pop up but the movie wasn't even that scary Hyuk thought. N on the other hand was almost in tears because he gets scared very easily. Hyuk felt a little bad that he made his hyung watch the movie but he didn't think N would be this scared. N ended up closing his eyes throughout the rest of the movie because he was too scared to open them. Hyuk would glance over at his hyung once in a while to make sure he was alright. Once the movie was over N finally opened his eyes. 

"That wasn't so bad!" N said pretended he was alright because he didnt want to be embarrassed in front of the maknae.

"Really Hyung? I thought it was pretty scary! You handled it really well" Hyuk lied to make his Hyung feel better.

"Yeah scary movies aren't that bad after all haha" N laughed awkwardly

It was time for them to go sleep since they had schedules in the morning. They went to their beds which were in the same room and turned off the lights. Just when Hyuk was drifting into sleep he heard his hyung whimper in his sleep. He must of been really scared, Hyuk thought. He felt so bad that he made his hyung watch that movie and now he's having nightmares about it. What can I do to make him feel better? I know! Hyuk got up from his bed and grabbed his pillow. He made his way over to N's bed and when he got there he lightly shook his hyung.

"N hyung?..Are you sleeping?

"....Oh Hyuk?" N said sleepily

"Yeah hyung. Can I sleep in your bed tonight? I'm scared because of that movie we watched..." Hyuk said shyly.

"Aww our tough maknae was scared? How cute. Of course you can!" N said thankful that he wasn't the only one scared.

N moved over and made room for Hyuk. Hyuk put his pillow next to N and lied down. 

"Thanks Hyung!" Hyuk said while smiling and he fell asleep quickly.

When N was sure that Hyuk was asleep he moved closer to him and pulled him into a hug.

"No Hyuk, Thank you"

And he drifted to sleep with the maknae in his arms and a smile on his face. He only had good dreams that night, thanks to the maknae.