Final

Baby Brother
Please log in to read the full chapter

Title: Baby Brother

a.n: a very short story for celebrating Lee Donghae’s birthday <3 Happy birthday, Donghae! Keep your childish and adorable-self <3

~♥~

Mokpo, October 15, 1986.

A loud cry could be heard from the corridor of the hospital. A 5 years old Hyukjae grasps his father’s trouser because he still too small to take his dad’s hand.

“Daddy, has my brother here already?”

His dad crouched down in front of him and give him a big delighted smile with tears covering his face, “I guess he has, you can hear his voice right?”

Little Hyukjae nodded his head vigorously making his dad couldn’t help but laugh at his cute act. His dad ruffles Hyukjae’s brownie hair lovingly.

“Do you want to name him?”

“I can give him a name?!”

His dad, mentally squealed, before nodded his head, “Yes, I and your mom has decided that you will give your brother name, but don’t forget with Lee as his surname. So, do you have any ideas?”

“I love sea, so can I named him Dong Hae?”

“Alright, let’s welcome Lee Donghae into the house.”

~♥~

3 years later…

“Yuuie-yung! Ait ol miii!!!” (Hyukkie-Hyung! Wait for me!)

The 8 years old Hyukjae waiting for his lovely brother to catch up with him, but even before he’s a meter away, little Donghae fall face first. Hyukjae groaned before ran to Donghae’s side.

“You okay, Haehae?”

Hyukjae crouched in front of Donghae and helped him up, “Where does it hurt? Tell Hyung!” he asks panicky.

 “Hele yung…” he jutted out his lower lips and touched it, “it hults coo much…”

Without thinking too much, Hyukjae grabs Donghae’s chin and kissed it softly, making Donghae blushed furiously. Hyukjae smile at his little brother. He’s so cute and he can’t believe he has someone as cute as Donghae as his brother.

“Now let’s treat your knees, hop on my back ok?”

Little Donghae get up from his position and circle his arms and legs on Hyukjae’s back. A bashful smile formed in his cute face.

~♥~

“Hyukjae dear, have you packed your book for school tomorrow?”

Hyukjae nodded and swallowed his food before answering, “Yes mom, I have all the things I need for school.”

“yung wanna go comewhele?”

Their mom and dad laughed because of little Donghae’s adorableness and they ruffled his hair. Hyukjae just pinched his cheek and nodded.

“Yes Haehae, school starts tomorrow…”

“S-Scool? Wat is dat?”

“It’s a place to learn something new, Hae-baby.”

“Can Ae go thele?”

Before Hyukjae could answer, his mom already beat it, “You can’t go there, Hae-baby. You still 3 years old, you need at least 2 years later to be able to go there.”

“Ahm,” he pouted while scrunched his nose—it is the way he says he doesn’t like it, “but yung can still play with Ae right?”

“Maybe around 4 p.m? Is it okay with you

Please log in to read the full chapter