Warm Legs and Soft Kisses

Legs and Kisses

 

It was quite chilly outside.

She sighs deeply. Her plan to hang out with her boyfriend under sunny weather at Han River vanished instantly as Myungsoo prefer staying at home when the weather outside get cold.

“Hey.”

She turned around, facing him with stinging pain biting her inside. Grudgingly she stares at him, but Myungsoo just keep chuckling. His collarbone caught her eyes, and he looks so good wearing the white v-neck shirt, but she won’t just let this slip.

“You can’t be serious. You’re still mad?”

“I don’t want to talk to you.”

“You just did.”

He laughed seeing her sulk. Quickly he closes her eyes with his palm and she continuously tries to push it away. “What are you doing???”

“Your stare scares me. Haha.”

“Get off me before I bite you. You woke up too late and that’s why we can’t go outside!”

“Owwwww someone is getting on wild side I suppose,” he keeps smirking, and it's getting on her annoyed side. “Don’t get the wrong idea Myungsoo.”

“I am not. Hey, calm down a bit. We can go tomorrow.”

“Not interested. Sorry I am such a NUISANCE TO YOU KIM MYUNGSOO.” Her voice raised and she got up, grabbed her bag from couch. “Wh…where are you going? Babyyyy don’t be mad. I’m sorry I can’t change the weather.”

“Look at you, mocking me with sarcasm. I’m not mad.”

“Uh oh I know you’re furious when you called me Kim Myungsoo.”

“You can’t expect me to be happy would you?”

She intently looked at him again, but he just keeps his cool face plastered like nothing happened. Myungsoo held her wrist when she tries to walk away.

“Baby..?”

His voice softened and his warm smile greets her like breeze. She was swept away, but emotional bits still lingering around her. “Don’t go.”

“I got headache. Need some sleep now.”

When there’s no sign of her to stay, Myungsoo pulled her wrist harder until she sit back next to him at couch.  Slowly he leans on her shoulder, and linked his fingers with hers. “Baby, here.” He happily pats his legs, asking her to lay down there. “What?” She just replied nonchalantly and he suddenly pulled her shoulders by force to make her lay her head down at his legs.

“I SAID I WANNA GO HOME!”

“Yes yes I know, lemme massage your head okay?”

“No thank…………..” She was stopped from talking when he kissed her softly on lips. She was stunned since she didn’t see that coming her way. He smiles sweetly when his hands begin massaging her head slowly.  Honestly she loves lying down on his legs. It’s so sturdy and gave her such warmth sensation but she stopped herself from confessing to him on how much she loves lying there. It’s just…so wrong.

“Baby stay still. My legs are pretty sensitive. Haha.”

“Fine. Ah…….this is so darn good...... You’re good.” She complimented him when he began to massage her neck.

“Don’t make weird noise too, my legs are sensitive. I told ya.”

“You’re annoying.”

“I guess this is annoying too.” His face quickly came closer to hers and kissed her forehead. Slowly it went down to her nose and both side of her cheeks. Again, she was baffled with his action. He seems like showing more affection towards her today, but she's not complaining. Her blushed cheeks are nowhere to be hide anymore. 

“It’s pretty easy to make you stop talking. I just need to kiss you.”

“My mouth is like volcano in Lord of The Ring, it’s always open and boiling hot. You can’t shut me up.”

“Now you sound like teapot.”

Myungsoo can’t stop laughing so she elbowed his stomach. “Calling me teapot again, you’re dead.” He rubbed his painful stomach while giggling a little bit. “Seriously the only moment you ever stop talking is when we are kissing.”

“No I’m not.”

And a peck of kiss landed on her lips again. Her eyes widely opened, shocked with the abrupt kiss attack from Myungsoo and she left herself unarmed. “See?”

“An…..any..ANYONE WILL SHUT UP IF YOU SUDDENLY KISS LIKE THAT!”

“You’re going to keep talking if I’m going to kiss you slower? That’s your point?”

“Exactly.”

“Okay I’m up to your challenge. Bring it on.” He smirked before he leaned down, getting closer to her face once again. She just keep blabbering how disappointed she was with cancelled date when Myungsoo’s lips just an inch away from hers. “Wow, I’m impressed. You don’t even blink an eye.”

“I told……….” She stopped talking when she realized her moving lips brushed against his smooth red lips. He smirked at the smell of victory, winning the mental contest I-KNOW-HOW-TO-SHUT-YOU-UP.  “I don’t even kiss you yet, and you’re already shut your mouth.  Afraid?”

“Of course no Myung…..” He cut her talk short when he kissed her for real. He went in for deep kiss and devoured her soft lips lusciously.  She elbowed him again but he doesn’t even move a bit. “Mmmm…..Myungsoo, stop…” she said in between of their kiss.  He just smiles while his fingers keep on her hair. “I love you.”

Ah, three words that work like magic. Or is it curses that keep me trapped?

I don’t know. Minutes he said that, the fuming rage inside me just went away.

She take a moment to sit down next to him again, when she unexpectedly shift and sit on his lap in seconds. His eyes bulged with surprise, but he was contented nevertheless. “Your neck gonna be stiff if you’re kissing me like that.”

“I don’t mind. At all.”

She leaned in and starts kissing him back. She hugged him and he wrapped her waist with his hands. She ruffles his hair playfully and he begins to do the same. They both smile when they broke the kiss.

“Who said we can only date at Han River?”

He smirked. She caresses his face tenderly before she leaned closer. “I did.”

_____________________________________________________________

She went for a walk on Sunday alone, as Myungsoo has important stuff to do. Feeling thirsty, she went to a café when she saw familiar face while waiting for her coffee.

Myungsoo.

And he’s with someone else. A girl.

Her heart beating like crazy watching Myungsoo, laughing with girl in front of him. She tries not to think too much, but her eyes are fixed to both of them.

Somehow, it hurts her…deep.

She couldn’t stand such sighting that she quickly grabs her coffee and went out. She knows she need to ask him first, instead of making quick judgment, but her tears just won’t stop dripping.

“….the coffee…tastes…..horrible…”

Her tears dripped on her coffee, and she walked away with disappointment, hating herself for thinking badly about him.

____________________________________________________________

Myungsoo happily opened the door when she came that night. She’s looking gloomy than usual, but he thought she was just tired.

“Baby I didn’t expect you to come.”

“You bring another woman in, don’t you?” Her voice coated with tone of sarcasm, and she’s trying hard to control her emotions.

“Where’s the jealousy came from?” He pulled her into hug and kissed her ear. “I’m so glad you came. I bought brownies for you.”

Faint smile curved on her lips, making him more worried. “You look pale, here, lay down awhile. I’ll make you tea.”

“No…no…can you just..sit here with me?” Delicately she held Myungsoo’s wrist, looking weary. She put her head down slowly on his lap, keep herself silent for a moment.

“It is…so cold….Myungsoo.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Your legs….are cold…” Her tears begin to fall down profusely. She can’t even face Myungsoo that she hides it on his lap. He is in shock when his trousers are wet from her tears, and he has no clue what’s going on with her. “Baby? Why…what’s wrong???”

She just realizes, it wasn’t his legs that give her warmth she adores all these years.

It was her heart. And his.

She wonders if she just stops loving him. Or otherwise.

She doesn’t even bother to ask. Afraid of getting hurt with his honest answer. Worriedly, he hugs her tight. He wanted to ask so bad, but he knows she’s kind of person that always held back from freely tell people of the way she feels.

She will just keep everything inside, for herself.

When he saw her still crying her heart out, he slowly her hair and kiss it. “Baby, let me know what bothers you. I can’t stand seeing you like this..”

“I’m such…a bad person…”

“No, you’re not. You make me worried. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing…let just…stay…like this….”

“I love you.” He murmurs softly while kissing her cheek. For a moment a flickering bit of warmth grows inside her. “You’re not going to say you love me too?”

She laughed a little when she notices his sulky voice. “Ah, baby, I met our junior today, she send regards to you.  And she’s getting married, so she called me to give her wedding invitation.”

Immediately she knows how groundless her jealously is. And how lucky she is, for not having to ask such question that might lead to dreadful emotion bickering.

She wiped tears from her face and smiled.

And his legs are getting warmer again.

"Ahh....I wonder when can we get married...I feel so lonely nowadays."

"Now Kim Myungsoo, you deserves a spank."

They both laugh and he plunges in closer for a soft kiss. A moment she truly cherish.

 

A/N: I know I know it's boring, but hey thanks for reading. I've been bored too lol