~Donghae's Wish~

~Donghae's Ultimate Birthday Wish~
 
 
~DONGHAE'S POV~
 
 
 
"P-PWEASEEE HYUUUUKKKIIIEEE~~~" I plead to Hyukjae as i gave him my infamous puppy eyes and unresistable pout, i'm not boasting about it but no one can resist me specially my boyfriend ^_~, I can see that he is starting to think hard upon my pleas and i know he will give in already in just a few seconds.
 
"Hmpp~ i knew it you don't love me anymore T_T" i sulk and turn my back onto him and i felt that the bed moved and there is another weight near me. I smiled to myself.. I know you will give in this time Hyukkie..muahahaha
 
"Hae~ I Love You SOOOOOO MUCHHHH!! talk to me baby, I-I just" i felt a tug on my sleeves as Hyukkie try to make me face him.
 
"No~ i won't talk to you anymore, even it's my birthday you won't give it to me, you already forgot to give me a present and yet you won't do it.." i fold my arms in front of my chest and continue to sulk a little more.
 
"Hae~ o-only this one okay? you promise me?" ALAS! i know he will give in..but i need to make sure he won't go back from his words.
 
"I already said that it will be this time only, if you don't want it it's okay you don't need to force yourself even though that is my only wish and your gift" i smiled to myself as i felt Hyukkie hug me from the back, i can feel him warm chest from my back.
 
"I wanted to do it for you Hae, i said i'll give you anything you want right? i'm only nervous, you know this will be the first time." he tighten his hug around me.
 
"YAY!!! thanks Hyukkie!!!" i turn around and return his hug..Ahh~ i really love Hyukkies hugs and kisses.
 
"Yah! so happy to do it baby?" he looks at me curiously.
 
"Ofcourse HYUKKIE~ i will be able to do it now..my dream will come true now! SOOOOO~ shall we start now???" with that words i pound onto Hyukkie and pinned him to our bed and said..
 
"IT'S TIME TO CLAIM MY PRESENT!!!" and you know..i can't let you see my Hyukkie ,. Bleh~ :P
 
 
 
*imagine it :P *
 
 
 

Hyukjae: and you wanted to know what he asked right? that is him to top this time around and well i just love him a lot that eventually i gave in~ but i'll tell you a secret *whispers* he on being on top!  he doesn't know how to do it, and he even blamed me when he can't enter me! poor my baby Hae *caress Hae's sleeping face*..so tired after a long time trying to do it but he manage to do it in the end, with me preparing myself  -_-..

 

 

 

 


 

 

HAEppy birthday BABY HAE..^_^