Growl 으르렁

WOLF 늑대
Please log in to read the full chapter

You turned off the lights as we walked outside. My face was covered in tears - which felt like bruises. You slowly began walking away. I still stood there. You innocently looked at me. I didn't want to leave your dorm. You took your jacket off, cuddled it around me and tightly held my hand. As we slowly walked away, I noticed something. You seemed cold, because you were still sick. It would maybe become worse because of me. You had used your time with me - your energy even your money. I stopped as you looked at me.

“It's late, Meongna-ah. Come on, let's go~” You said looking very worried. I still didn't understand why you had that expression on your face. You grabbed my arm, making me walk faster - you even hurt my arm. My weak arm couldn't bare it anymore, so I selfishly stopped.

“Come on~” You whispered, having mysterious but beautiful tears in the eyes.

“Oppa... I want hold your hand... walking slowly with you” I complained sounding like a selfish little kid. You stared weirdly at me and nodded as we began to walk again. My selfishness was my only chance enjoying a night with you.

“Your jacket

Please log in to read the full chapter