Car Accident

A Love Like War

 

HyunJung POV:

 

  I was ready to give my bestfriend, Lay a big teddy bear. I bought it last week since this day was his birthday, 7th of October. I wrapped the big teddy bear in a gift wrapper and I wrote a little in the card. As I walked out from my bedroom, umma just give me a paper that is inside an envelope. "Lay's umma just give this to me a while ago. She said you need to read these. ASAP" umma said. I quickly dashed inside my bedroom as I sighed and open the envelope. "hmm, I wonder what letter is this..." I open the envelope as I read the letter. It was from Lay.

 

To: Shin Hyunjung

 

I'm sorry if i didn't tell you earlier this. I'm not really ready to say this to you but I'm leaving Korea. I will go to China and spend their for about 1 year. I'm sorry if I didn't say goodbye to you. I was really scared if i will make you cry. But I hope you understand it. I will never give you my cellphone number because I don't want to talk to you for a while. I hope you can adjust for now. I'm sorry...

 

                                           From your besfriend,

                                                 XingXing

 

   I cried as i crumpled and throw the paper somewhere. "Why did he do these to me..." I said. I cried and cried as I walked out to my room and I run away from my house towards the park. I sat on a nearby bench and I covered my face with my hand. I only wear a simple blouse with a skirt and a pair of sneakers. I feel someone's hand on my shoulder as I raised up my face and I saw a guy at my back. It was my long-time enemy, Kim Jongin. My body's been trembled in fear as he walked near to me. "How are you, my darling. It's been a while since we've met a couple of years". He is the one that made my father heart attacked. Now, my father was in the hospital till now, confined. He is cruel and selfish. Jongin's father is the one who owns the buliding of our company. We always pays him every 2 years. And the only one that i really hated him and his father the most, is they will forced to marry me to Jongin. I really really don't want to marry him. And the one i will never ever forget is he punched Lay hard in his face that caused him to trauma. I will never ever accept his apologize again.

 

 As he walked towards me, he snapped his fingers as some guys wearing a black mask surrounded me. They were here to me. What will i do?. As I turned back to Jongin, he carried me bridal style into his car and he soon tied my wrist at my back and also my feet. His guards were guiding the pathway of the car by using a motorbike like a parade so no one will block our way. As he started the engine, he spoke "You're mine now, Shin Hyunjung!". We are now in a dark and foggy highway as he drove faster. I can feel the rope in my wrist are started to lose as I finally stretched my arms. The road was a little bit foggy so we Jongin need to drive carefully as possible. Jongin saw me that i finally release from the rope in my wrists as I started to hold the stirring wheel as we are started to fight. "Jongin, stop these. We need to stop..." I said. "No, you're mine. You're only mine Hyunjung" Jongin said as he stirred the wheel to the left. I started to stir the wheel to the right. "Are you obsessed to me that much huh?" I asked. "Yes! And I'm already addicted to you, Hyunjung" Jongin said. We are heading to a dead end as Jongin accidentally stirred the wheel to the right and we bumped so hardly in a big tree. Blood was everywhere to be seen in my blouse and in my head. I was unconscious but i closed my eyes as darkness was now in my sight...