Baby Only For You

Baby Only For You
Zelo's POV: I woke up and those sun ray hit my eyes,It felt warm and fuzzy,I adjust my sleeping position and smiled start to form on my lips when I saw yongguk hyung tigger plushie beside me.The plushie was so cute just like my yonggukkie hyung.I remembered last night,I post a selca specially to Babyz for my birthday.Babyz are the sweetest angels in my life.They wish me and well #itsZeloDay trends worldwide.I was so happy and proud of my Babyz.Those cake last night was superb! Himchan omma make it just for me.I still waiting for the others hyung to wish me.Well,Youngjae hyung quote my tweet last night,love you Youngjae hyung!! ^3^ But apparently my favourite hyung seems like forgotting my birthday!! (pout),Maybe he is busy with the making of upcoming album. My hyungs owe me a self-made kimchi! They must make it for me or else I will not rap for them anymore.hehehe...just joking! Rap is my passion and of course every Babyz know that my lte rap is the best in the world! I rubbed my sleepy eyes and start to search for my ipod.I just wanna check my instagram and update for a bit but my eyes caught something! Its yonggukkie hyung wishing me!! He post a picture of me sleeping while hugging tigger! Awwww..yongguk hyung! How could you take my picture like that!! (Pout) I'm not an elementary school boy!! I wanna do some swagpose!! But overall it was a sweet gift for me from my yonggukkie hyung! Oh! There was a quote along with the picture 'Be an adult that shines brightly to the world' I was so touched by the words! Thank you yonggukkie hyung! Ilove you! I promise you that I will be a good grown up person in this world. There's a knock on the door,I was so surprised to see yongguk hyung with his gummy smile and there's a skateboard in his hand. "Good Morning Baby! How are you today? Did you enjoy you sleep? Yongguk hyung approach me and walk towards me.He kiss my cheek and I blush so hard! ^////^ "Happy Birthday my lovely Junhong! You're eighteen now! I'm proud to be your hyung,I got something special for you.This skateboard is specially for you baby. Zelo's POV: I Look at those skateboard and it so pretty! The skateboard is pink in colour and its written BangZelo on that skateboard! "Do you like it?"yongguk hyung ask me. "Of course I like it so much,you know that I'm obsesses with skateboard! Its so special to me.Thanks yongguk hyung." "Can I show this to the other hyung?" "Wait! I still have something more to give you"yongguk hyung blush.. "You got something for more for me? Well its sweet of you yongguk hyung" ^////^ Yongguk hyung start to sing Happy Birthday song by Bao for me with his low voice.He sing the chorus part just for me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.MY BEAUTIFUL LOVE,BABY ONLY FOR YOU,BECAUSE YOU'RE HERE I'M HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,JUST LIKE TODAY,FOREVER,BABY ONLY FOR YOU,WE'RE GOING TO BE TOGETHER". He add forever at the last sentence. I cried and he quickly peck me to stop me from crying. "Zelo-ya,you know what? You're so special to me and I wanna make today as your best day ever! Don't ever leave me because you're my heart mind and soul.Love you junhonggie. With all those words,I felt like I'm on cloud nine,I cried of happiness and peck yongguk hyung back! It was indeed the Best Birthday Ever!! Love you Yonggukkie hyung!!