Making Things Right

Making Things Right

I'm sorry if this is kinda short ! But i do hope you'll enjoy it anyways ! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Setting down the big feast you just finished cooking, your 4 year long boyfriend comes raging at you. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“About what?”

“Tch, you serious woman? You were shooting your new MV with a kiss scene included and you just decided to not tell me anything about it?”

“Well I was-“

Cutting you off he just continued blabbering, “How long did you plan to keep it from me? Until the teaser was out? Until rumors were leaked? Until I watched that MV?”

“WELL! For all you know, I was planning to tell you about his tonight!”

“Damn, I don’t know why I dated you in the first place. We don’t even have trust for each other, maybe it was the wrong choice for me!”

Flabbergasted at what he actually said, your jaws just fell right apart with tears building up.

 “Well, you do realize if you wanna break up you should’ve just gone straight to the point instead of    saying a bunch of hurtful things” By the time you were done with your sentence, your couple ring was placed in his hand and you were already out the door. This time, it was his jaws that were wide apart. Teen Top came in shortly after you left just to see him crouched in a ball playing with your ring. There were no tears, no sobs, but just Changjo playing with your ring.

  The next three weeks went on as per normal for you. Your new job was just two streets from your apartment. You were currently living with your BFF before you moved in with Changjo, and were working with her at her café. You decided to just leave all your clothes and stuff at your previously shared apartment since you needed new clothes anyways. You and your best friend were both idols from YG, she was an actress and you debuted in a singing/dancing group. YG papa gave you guys the week off that was why you were working in the café together. It was one afternoon when the two of you were walking out of an ice-cream parlor and saw your ex-boyfriend of 4 years across the street . He was wearing a striped tee and trousers, sitting on a swing with your couple ring in hand, crying. Curiosity just had to get the best of you as you made your way across the street while telling your BFF that you’ll catch up with her later. You heard him say something along the words of suffering and not knowing how to live anymore.

  “Hey” you stood in front of him and broke the silence. “No…. no… I must be going crazy.. Hallucinating.. No she isn’t here Jonghyun… No….”  He kept repeating that sentence for about 5 times and kept hitting his head after every word.  “Babe, babe listen. It’s no imagination alright? I’m here!” Looking up at you, he immediately pulled you into a tight hug. You were shocked at the sudden skin ship but regained yourself after awhile, and slowly comforted the crying boy clinging onto you.  After eternity, he finally let you go. Still whimpering, he started talking to you the first time in three weeks. “Hyung…. Hyungs told me you were... H-Hospitalized the day after you left... Left me...” He stuttered out, still sobbing every now and then between his sentences.  Just then, you received a text. Pulling out your phone, you read a text from L.Joe.  ‘I guess you found him. We told him that you were admitted to the hospital just so you could see how much he actually cared for you. Please take care of him ___ . He’s been a mess. ‘Smiling slightly after you finished reading, you brought him back to Teen Top’s dorm.

  Setting him down on the couch you left to grab a drink for him. But before you could do so, he grabbed your wrist.  “Babe, will you be kind enough to forgive this pabo ex-boyfriend of yours and get back with me? I’m really sorry” Grinning softly; you just nodded as he slipped the couple ring back onto your left ring finger. “YAAH! LOOK AT THIS HOW SWEET CAN THEY BE?!” Niel shouted running through the doorway followed by the rest of Teen Top. “Damn how noisy does he want to get” L.joe mumbled before shoving Niel into his room.  You and Changjo watched as Ricky, Chunji and C.A.P went inside the kitchen hunting for food. Turning your attention back to Changjo, you pecked his lips and hurriedly grab your bag, putting on your shoes and running out the door. “SEE YOU TOMORROW  FOR LUNCH AT THE USUAL CAFÉ I LOVE YOU” You shouted to him before closing the door behind you. Chuckling at your cuteness, he decided things were going to get serious around here. “HYUNG , WHAT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND IN AN ACCIDENT HUH?” The members were startled, “Oh god…. EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!” Chunji yelled before locking himself in his room that was shared with Niel. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to everyone who took your time to read this ! So very sorry if i failed as an author :(