Black New year

Take advantage of me.

Sungjae pushed me away, this time I fell and I fainted. I think I fainted because the next thing I saw was nothing, I was alone in the middle of the night. I checked my cellphone and I could tell that our newborn 2012 was not going to be bad, because for me it started bad. I stood up, trying to clarify my mind, when I saw someone coming to me. It was a she a beautiful she. "Changsub-ah, what the hell happened to you?" She asked, frightened because of all my bruises and also I had blood here and there. "Eunji, what're you doing here?" I asked her, while she helped me to stand up normally. "Ilhoon called me and since I was free I thought I could come and have fun, but, what happened to you? What are you doing here?" She seemed worried. "Ilhoon did this to me..." I told her everything and she ended up crying, confessing me that she was so sensitive and emotional, but the worst reason was that she felt guilty. "Oh, come on! It's not your fault that a crazy guy fell in love with you." I hugged her, trying to calm her down. Some seconds after, I closed my eyes, also enjoying that hug. She was real, she wasn't putting an act on me and she needed that hug as much as I needed it, but then something had to take her away from me.

"What the hell's this?" I heard Ilhoon's voice. "Ilhoon, I have to ask you that!" Eunji jumped in the middle of us, knowing that Ilhoon was about to come and hit me again. "You did this to him because of me, you are such a jerk!" She slapped him and the only thing he could do was put his hand on his slapped cheek, smirking while he answered. "Come on, Eunji noona, I won't do this just for you, it's that I dislike gay people." She slapped him again. "Changsub is a better persone than you. And you know what?  I would never like you back, because you are an idiot, you are phatetic, you are disgustin, you are not even handsome for me, you don't deserve love, you are and you can go to hell and nobody will care cause nobody loves you. Damn, I hate you!" She sobbed, fixing her hair in desesperation and then turning around again to hug me. "Who the hell are you to-" I pushed Eunji away, before he could finish his sentenc, without hurting her and finally I did what I needed to, I punched Ilhoon on his face with all my strength. " you!" I yelled, holding Eunjis hand.

I walked away, with Eunji, not looking at her surprised face. "Cool, Changsub!" She laughed a little. "You are y hero!" Her smile made me feel secure. "You know what? Let's go to my house, I will take care of those bruises and then we can drink something." She proposed but I couldn't agree. "It would be better if we go to my place, I think your parents wouldn't let me in like this, they would think that I'm a gangster or something." We both laughed, before going to her car.

Then everything was fine. She was my friend, I could spoke better with her about Sungjae, while we got drunk. That same night I drove her home, but again something bad happened. As we were heading to her house and she was a little drunk and I just took a glass if beer, she couldn't drive, but she was telling me a lot about her. She confessed me that Sungjae called her to invite her to Ilhoon's party, telling her that it was his party not Ilhoon's. But Sungjae planned that so Ilhoon and her could talk. She told me that when she got to Ilhoon's house she thought it was Sungjae's so she entered and there was Sungjae waiting for her. He took her to Ilhoon, but Eunji didn't want to talk to him, so after a long discussion with Sungjae as a medium Eunji accepted and she went out to wait for Ilhoon, so that's how she found me.

I laughed as she did so, she had enjoyed herself, even when all we did was just talk and talk about Sungjae, Ilhoon, she and me. And them something bad had to happen again. I don't know why ehn you are having a good time it ends up bad, when something is at the best of averytthing is because  something is coming, but that something has to be the wost something, and at this point of what I'm telling you, here's the worst something that happened to me.

I saw a bright light coming our way, but when I tried to skip it I couldn't. I tried to turn around the car and go the other way, but it crushed on Eunji's side. It was another car. I fainted and when I woke up I saw Eunji with her eyes closed, she was breathing slowly and she was trapped inside the car. I called emergency's number and not a long time after they arrived. Everything was horrible, they told me to wait inside a car, while they saved Eunji. She woke up, she asked for help. She shouted in pain, but then she stayed in silence. I jumped off the car, not knowing anything. She wasn't in the car anynmore, she was in the ambulance, eyes closed again. "Sir, we are sorry, she will not make it for too long, but we will try." I jumped inside the ambulance and they took us to the nearest hospital. After some minutes we were there, but everything got worse.

The other driver was drunk and he ran away, he left, he didn't care about us, he didn't care that maybe one of us could die or could be alive but needing help, he just ran away and the only ones who helped where a couple of taxi drivers, but they couldn't do anything, they just helped us to stay awake and to keep Eunji breathing.

Her parents arrived, my mom was coming back from her trip. I broke when I saw her parents cry her a river. She was their only child, they would be alone without her. But anyways, her mom was praying to God, but she wasn't asking God to make Eunji stay, she wanted Eunji to go, she was suffering too much now.

At the next morning I entered to Eunji's room, after looking at her parent's sleeping outside her room.

Ilhoon was there, holding Eunji's hand, mumbling some words to himslef, controlling all his feelings, but he couldn't hold it in. He sobbd and a single tear fell from his left eye. "Why are you leaving, noona?" He asked, his voice sounded so weak it could barely be heard. "Why? Why am I such an idiot?" He looked at me as I was about to tell him to leave. "Please, let me tell her my godbyes, I will leave and I will never comeback, but plase now let me talk to her, I need to tell her something. I just nodded and stood on the door. "Why?" He looked up. "Why are you taking her away from me? I now I don't deserve her, but I wanted to try! Please, make her leave more, let her leave, take m instead." He begged, his voice cracking a little between his words. "I- I couldn't tell you that I really love you, that you were the only one that made me feel good, you were the only one that made me feel alive. I don't care if everybody hates me, I just wanted you to love, but I couldn't get you to love me, all I did was made you hate me. I'm ! I know! I'm an idiot but-" He sobbed again. "This idiot loves you, and you don't know how much I love you." He kissed her hand. "I was going to leave Subin, I was going to ask you out this weekend I was going to change, I thought It would be good, but, but then I made all wrong." He swallowed hard. "I'm sorry. There are so much things that I planned to tell you. I wanted to tell you that you are my first love, I wanted to ask you if you could let me be by your side, I was going to ask to give me the honour o be your boyfriend, I was going to let you know that you are the most beautiful girl on this world." I couldn believe that Ilhoon had all those feelings hidden inside his heart, and of course, I couldn't believe he had a heart. "Noona, thank you for existing, thank you for letting me at least look at you. Thank you and I'm sorry, I hope you have never met me." I couldn't believe that his words were so true, he made me cry and Eunji opened her eyes a little. "Noona!" He whispered. "Ilhoon-ah, I'm sorry. Don't beg y forgiveness, tell tht to Changsub, please, Ilhoon. Let me see that." She was crying too. Ilhoon came closer to me and ofered me his hand. "I'm sorry, hyung, I hope you can forgive me for all that bad things that I did to you." He bowed, when I shook his hand. We saw Eunji smile and she asked us to leave and to let her parents in.

A couple of hours after that her mom asked us to enter again.  We did. Ilhoon told her that we were going to be friends, that everything would be better if she ould stay, but then she interrupted him. "It's a yes, Ilhoonie." Again tears fell from his little eyes and he hugged me, something that I could never imagine, but his hug felt warm, so he was being real.

Next morning Ilhoon was there, smiling, talking to me about Sungjae, who came yesterday, but he didn't spoke to me.

By the night I fell asleep inside her room and when I woke up I saw Ilhoon crying again, holding her hand. She was saying goodbye. Her parents were outside, crying, hugging each other. Sungjae was standing at the other side of the bed and I stood up next to Ilhoon. "Changsubie, you sleepy head, take care." She smiled. "Ok? Take care of this babos here too?" I nodded. "Sungjae, you, six, talk to Changsub, put everything in orther please." He nodded. "So Ilhoonie, now kiss me, you idiot." And he did kiss her. Both closed their eyes, but only Ilhoon opened his eyes again. "NOONA! NO!" Ilhoon yelled, still holding her hand. And that's how Eunji died, how she left us, how she flew away. "Eunji noona, no, please, no!" He begged. Sungjae turned around, crying too, but he didn't want to see, so finally he left. I could only cry there, standing in silence, sobbing for my own. "Eunji-ah, I love you, don't go, you are all to me, please, I was better when I could see you but if you will leave like this I will die. I'm sorry. I know, I hate myself. Why?" I tried to hug Ilhoon, but he refused. The nurses came in and took Ilhoon away. Everything then is blurred. I had to leave the room with Ilhoon, but I followed him, because he mumbled "I will kill someone" and ran away, but the only one that was where he was going was Sungjae.

"Come on, Ilhoon! Stop!" I shouted, but he ran and ran till we got to Sungjae who was crying next to Ilhoon's car. "Ilhoon!" I thought he was going to kill Sungjae, but he didn't, not like that. Ilhoon searched for something inside his car and then, when he got outside from his car he pointed to Sungjae with a little knife. I ran to Sungjae, standing in front of him and, well, Ilhoon's knife got to me, exactly on one side of my abdomen. "Changsub!" I hear Sungjae shout and Ilhoon also. Both sounded desperated, ehile I was falling down and Sungjae took me in his arms. "Hyung! What the hell?" Sungjae asked to Ilhoon who scaped in his car. And this is even more blurred. I heard Sungjae shouting and shouting asing for help, but till someone came I fainted.

The next I remember is waking up in a hospital room, but Sungjae was there, next to me, sleeping, holding my hand. "Sungjae..." I mumbled and he woke up. "Hyung!" He stood up,I thought to call a nurse, but the only persone who came inside was a nurse not him and then I never saw him again or Ilhoon again.

----------------------

Finally, chapter 4, 4minute girls! Ih ;3

Have you hear Subin's solo featuring Ilhoon? It's amazing! I hope you listen to it, kkk. I wrote Eunji's death part with this song(?) SO if you would like to listen to it while reading, cooooooooooooooooooooool.

 

HAHAHA, CHANGSUB'S REACTION.