Confusions and Conclusions

Oh! Honey!

 

 
WOOOHPZ. sad to say that this will be my final update here. >......< but anyway, . . ! thank you to everyone who subscribed and read this three-chaptered hyokwang story of mine. I LUBB YOU AS MUCH! /hugs ya!/
 
***
[Hyosung's POV]
 
It had been two weeks since our date. And true, I could clearly see Kikwang's obvious change.
 
Like now.
 
"Good morning Hyosung!" He greeted with that huge, bubbly smile on his face as the sides of his eyes were wrinkled in a friendly manner. I greeted him back as I tightened the grip on my attachè case and averted my gaze from him. And seconds after our short meeting, he already had headed first to school as I stopped on my tracks and just carried on staring at his retreating figure.
 
Now I ask myself: What's wrong with me?
 
Coz seriously. I had been so inwardly wrecked up after that incident on the park with Kikwang. I mean, I don't know. I just felt really weird after that day. It's not that I'm affected about the fact that he's giving up on me. Okay, maybe just a little but it doesn't mean that I'm starting to grow feelings for him because of that, right?
 
Pabo, Hyosung! You really are stupid. How could you think about that now that he's already starting to move on....? Or perhaps, had he already moved on?
 
"Ahhhhh! I'm going crazy!!!" I grunted out loud in frustration as I scratched the back of my head. Withering my sight around me, I tiredly walked on as I supposed that nobody noticed how weird my act was at the middle of the road on this blossoming morning.
 
"I hope Sunhwa have a headache med. Aish. I'm feeling really dizzy." I muttered to myself as I reached my locker and unlocked it with the passcode.
 
"1-0-1-3." I lowly mumbled to myself as I swung it open and began putting my books into it. I noticed a pink heart-shaped paper folded in a half which made me inwardly gasped as soon as I recognized it.
 
"Omo! Did Kikwang, by chance-" I touched the thin paper but was kinda disappointed when all of a sudden, it seemed to magically vanished in thin air.
 
"Jinjja. Michisseo." I shook my head as I carried on staring at my hand with that imaginary heartshaped paper I always used to have ever since four years ago. The loud ringing of the school bell hadn't even budged myself from staring at it. . the thing that I had been missing for two weeks now. Not to mention the sandwiches every lunch and him, walking me home every after school.
 
Oh I know, I know. I sound like I miss him. But hey! It's not that easy to get used to having things you had gotten used to for years gone in a poof. I hope you get what I mean.
 
I sighed out deeply, unable to accept the very thing that my mind and heart had always wanted me to realise.
 
***
[Kikwang's POV]
 
"What?" I innocently looked at Junhyung as I sat on my seat after rushing myself to this classroom. See, my heart was going oh-so-tearful upon ditching my honey this morning and now see who's giving me the glare.
 
"What, what?" Junhyung laughed ridiculously before sternly looking at me once again. "I lost this week's allowance because of you. Aish. I can't believe you give up that easily."
 
And when I glanced at Yoseob and Hyunseung, I was surprised as they unitedly held a 10 000 Won bill before high fiving up in joy.
 
"Oh. Did you had a bet or something?" I asked curiously as I put my hands on my chin, not even minding what he had just said a while ago. Junhyung shrugged in annoyance as he turned his back to me and snobbed my question that way.
 
I pouted as I breathed out deeply and just crossed my arms against my desk, burying my head in it.
 
"I miss my honey." I sadly whispered to myself as I closed my eyes and just as soon, the image of her this morning came flashing back to my mind. . . how cute she was. . . those sparkling eyes. . . those blushing cheeks. . . her shy, stuttering voice. . . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
 
I want to see her now. T^T I can't believe what I had gotten myself into! Why oh why did you freaking told her that you're giving up, Kikwang? When in fact, you can never put yourself away from her.
 
I had apparently been eating those sandwiches that was supposed to be hers for two weeks now. And yes, I still walked her home... the difference was, she had no idea about it. I was always meters away, looking after her as she lonely walked towards home.
 
I knew I was being pathetic. But what can I do? The shout of my heart was so irresistible that I found myself obeying its every beat.
 
Mr. Jung arrived with his usual thousand-pages thick textbook as he calmly headed to his desk and sat on his seat.
 
Oh how boring History can be? Tell me! Because I can never explain how massively boring Mr. Jung's class is. Seriously.
 
I was rocking my chair back and forth as I glumly let my mind float to whoever knows. My eyes were still bluntly fixed to Mr. Jung when suddenly, he started speaking.
 
"You, there. Lee Kikwang."
 
Really? Had he just called me? Oh wow. I'd never even thought that he knows my name.
 
I pointed to myself as I stopped on rocking my chair. "Me?"
 
And that made the old man nod as he said, "You seem a little bored out there." The whole class laughed but I just snorted as I let out a fake smile.
 
Mr. Jung snickered before calling out for me again. "I forgot my chalk box on the faculty office. Would you mind getting it for me?"
 
***
[Hyosung's POV]
 
"I told you, it would work!" Zinger proudly boasted as she gave me a huge grin while patting my back. I returned her a slight smile as I nodded, "Yeah. Genius idea."
 
Only if she really knew what actually happened.. that I didn't wear that daring outfit they spent the whole night preparing for. . . I wonder how she'd react.
 
Sunhwa was reading a book but suddenly stopped upon hearing my voice. "You don't sound that happy, huh?" She noticed as she darted me a knowing look.
 
Jieun suddenly popped from nowhere, thankfully, interrupting our conversation. "Guess what I got here, girls!"
 
"What?" The three of us asked in unison. I bet Mr. Kang, our Math instructor, would be coming late just as always. So, Jieun, with that huge grin on her face, chanted a TADAA! before giving us each a bag of chocolates and candies. Like we're kids.
 
"My mom prepared that for you all." Jieun chirped as she flashed out a smile. We thanked her for the delights as I saw Zinger starting to grab on her chocolate bar.
 
"So, what have you been talking about before I came?" Jieun heaved as she sat on Sunhwa's desk. Zinger shook her head before pointing at me. "Hyosung and Kikwang."
 
"Eh? Wae? I thought they're over?" Jieun muttered as she threw me a suspicious look. I don't know why, but when Jieun said that Kikwang and I are over... A loud thud on my chest seemed to had given me that slight pang of hurt. I guess I'm still that affected. Aigoo. I never knew that I could be THIS confused over him.
 
"Yes, they are! For two weeks now." Zinger said as she jerked her two fingers up, extending it out for Jieun to see.
 
"Oh, has it already been two weeks? I didn't notice." Jieun mumbled as she thought for a while and then suddenly gasped. "Omo! I almost forgot!"
 
We looked at her inquisitively, waiting for her to continue. Jieun pouted before abruptly reaching for my hands and squeezing it to hers. "W..What?" I asked.
 
She squinted her eyes in a puppy dog eyes before saying, "Hyosung-ah, can you do me a favor?"
 
***
[Kikwang's POV]
 
Chalk box on hold, and now all I need is to walk up until the fifth floor where our classroom was. Aish. This school seriously is in need of elevator boxes.
 
I took in a deep breathe before I lazily started to tramp my way upstairs. Apparently, no students could be found lurking out of class as I supposed that everyone has classes at this hour.
 
Even Hyosung has her Math class at the moment, and then Physics, Korean, History before lunch break. Next is Art and finally, Literature before her dismissal.
 
I memorized her schedule by heart and as freaky as it sounded, I knew I was being a stalker. A really, really handsome stalker of hers. But that's over now since I already gave up on her............ Oh dang. How could I ever do that?!
 
"OPPA!" Someone called as soon as I stepped on the third floor of the building. It was quiet, except for the sound of the pair of heels approaching where I was.
 
Ugh. It's Hyunah. And it's a little surprising that her girls weren't with her now.
 
"You're alone?" I peeked over her, earning a light chuckle from the girl. "Aigoo, oppa! Yeah, I'm alone."
 
"That's really unusual." I mumbled before frowning a bit and then bade her goodbye. "I need to get going now. I still have classes."
 
But a tight grip on my arm turned me around and I noticed that Hyunah was holding on me. I knitted my eyebrows at her as I glanced at her hand on my arm. "Do you need something?"
 
She nodded, placing her hands on my neck and looking at me intently. "I heard oppa finally decided to stop pursuing Jun Hyosung."
 
I cringed, tightening the clutch on the chalkbox as I struggled to get off her hold. "That's true. But that doesn't change a thing about you and me, Hyunah." I gritted as I sternly looked at her, urging for her to pull away from me before I make her do so.
 
But she just pursed out a smile. "I don't think so, oppa." And by that, she tiptoed a bit as she pulled my hind neck to her and suddenly placed her lips to mine.
 
Holy crap.
 
My first kiss was stolen.
 
And just to worsen things more, my eyes almost bulged out as soon as my sight caught Hyosung on the far end of the hallway. Her eyes were teary as she tightly held on that heartshaped chocolate box she was holding.
 
She looked like she just saw a ghost as she stared straight to my eyes. Her knees trembled as she was all the while just standing there.
 
"Hyosung-ah." I whispered as soon as I pulled away from Hyunah. Hyosung ran away, giving me a painful look as she wiped her tears away.
 
"Did you plan all of this?" I heightened up my voice as I angrily glowered at Hyunah. She smirked before chuckling evilly.
 
"That's what you get for rejecting me," She paused before carressing my face which I found so disgusting, by the way. "I still like you, oppa."
 
I glared at her even more as I took her hand and placed the chalk box on her hold, making her flustered in a way. "Do me a favor. Mind taking that to Mr. Jung?" I said, not bothering to explain to this idiot girl how I would never like her. Aish. She just wouldn't understand.
 
I heaved out a sigh before turning on my heels and running towards where Hyosung had gone, ignoring Hyunah's hollering voice as she called out for my name.
 
***
[Hyosung's POV]
 
I was still catching up with my fast breathings when I reached the end of the hallway.
 
Dang it. I should have just went back to my classroom down the second floor. Why did I run here? I didn't even have the slightest idea how at one second, my legs seemed to be frozen in time and then the next thing I knew, I could hardly stop running away.
 
"T...Tears?" I mumbled as I was startled upon touching my surprisingly wet cheeks. Oh. That huge blur from a while ago. . . Those were probably tears.
 
I wiped my puffy eyes as I shut them close before inhaling the Tuesday morning scent in the air. The chills of the wind coming from the opened window on this dead end wall breezed on my face as it brushed off the bitterness I was feeling at this moment.
 
I felt my heart with my hands after putting the chocolate box aside which Jieun asked me to give to Dongwoon.
 
AISH. I shouldn't have been here if it wasn't for this dang chocolate box. I shouldn't have witness that/ scene. . . that heartbreaking scene which I never knew massively hurts.
 
"Kikwang. You, jerk." My eyes went blurry once again as I began to unstoppably sob. I can't help it. . . Memories came flashing back into my mind. . . when that flirt Hyunah kissed him and he didn't even budge.
 
It hurts a lot. Like incredibly.
 
And I knew how I was being a nonsense crying for someone who apparently had moved on because I pulled him away. I'm so pathetic.
 
"Hush, Hyosung, hush." I told myself as I fanned my teary eyes with my hands and tried to blink off all the threatening tears coming. I couldn't come to class like this. . . better yet ditch Mr. Kang than let my every classmate see how my eyes seemed to cry out a thousand tears. Not to mention my runny nose which I supposed was glowing a red tint by now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyosung."
 
And as that certain voice called out my name in such serenity, I felt my knees getting weak as I didn't know what to do next.
 
But as my eyes were still puffy, I didn't turn back to face him. Instead, I fixed my bangs, hoping to cover my eyes, as I deeply inhaled for air.
 
"K..Kikwang. W..Why are you here?" I muttered, forcing myself to turn out a bit more cheerful but failed as the stutter on my voice illuminated the fast heartbeats on my chest.
 
"About what you saw a while ago, I-" Kikwang tried to explain, but I cutted him off as I turned to face him with the brightest smile I could manage.
 
"You seem to have moved on. That's great." I stammered as I kept my fake smile plastered as I looked directly into his eyes, taking note of how agitated those were as he tried to explain everything just by that one look.
 
"Hyosung, See. There was a mistake. I-"
 
"Kikwang." I butted in, stepping my trembling leg in approach as my heart pounded crazily than ever. "You don't have to explain anything." I told him, even though I would want if he explain everything right from the start.
 
I forced out another smile as I decided to leave him now. . . because seriously, his prescence leave me breathless.
 
I was already a few feet away when I felt a grasp clutching on my wrist. I froze as that mere touch sent a tingling feeling on my insides, making me blush right at that instant.
 
"Please. I don't want you to misunderstand." He said in plea as he my wrist and gradually spun me around, leaving me in no choice as his intent gaze melt every part of me.
 
***
[Kikwang's POV]
 
Hyosung and I kind of ditched our classes. We were still having quite a serious talk as we sat on the floor at the same spot where I found her just a while ago.
 
It was shuddering, having to sit beside her with this serious atmosphere. I mean, I'd never been this serious around her. Except for that incident at the park two weeks ago. And yet, having myself seen by her being kissed by that cheerleader Hyunah.., I don't know but I felt like I've cheated on her.
 
"I know that she initiated that kiss. But seriously Kikwang, I don't care.. I'm not supposed to care." She muttered as she twiddled on her fingers. Hugging her knees closer to her chest, I looked at her and took note of the sadness in her eyes.
 
"But why did you run away? Why did you look so hurt?" I asked with low, careful voice as I kept my gaze on her face, taking in all her features starting with her eyes down to her lips.
 
I didn't want to assume anything. But I guess anyone would assume if they see a girl reacting that way upon seeing me kissing someone else. And even though I hated what happened, I was still hoping that somehow, it might had rung a bell on Hyosung's heart.
 
"I honestly don't know." She said in uncertainty as she turned her head sideways to face me, meeting my gaze as it locked with hers for a period of forever. "I'm so confused. I don't know what I am feeling." She added, still peering at me as she pried with that stare.
 
I waited for more, hoping that whatever she's confused of, she might resolve it herself. But it was all a fail. Hyosung kept silent as she just kept on twiddling with her thumbs after shifting off her gaze from me.
 
"Hyosung-ah. I was wrong." I broke the silence as I continued, "I'm never giving up on you. I can never do that. My heart wouldn't just let me."
 
"Kikwang-" She mumbled as she looked at me inquisitively. "Why do you make me feel this way?"
 
[Hyosung's POV]
 
Never had I knew that my heart has a mind of its own. When Kikwang took my hand and squeezed it with his, my heart seemed to jump up in a high leap as it pounded incredibly enormous, making me flustered in a way.
 
"Hyosung-ah. Why don't you get it?" He said, still his hand clutching mine as he looked at me with those meaningful eyes. But as the loud thud on my chest seemed to have muffled down every word that he's saying, I just shook my head, lowering it so that he couldn't take a peek of my oh-so-confused expression.
 
"Yah. Are you just idiot or what?" He suddenly said in a sullen voice, making me scrunch my face and raise an eyebrow directed to him.
 
Say who's idiot, stupid Kikwang.
 
I pulled my hand away from him as I noticed my chest stopping on its crazy heartquake. I guess I was overly pissed at him that it abruptly stop the awkward, weird feeling just a few seconds ago.
 
"Seriously, you're such a bubble popper." I snorted as I scoffed at him and was about to stand up, not until when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down.
 
Not again.
 
"What?" I asked in irritance as I glared at him. Kikwang sighed as he held both of my shoulders and leaning in dangerously close as his nose almost touched this time.
 
Oh heck. Here comes the weird feeling again.
 
"Jun Hyosung." He breathed out, making me shiver at how close it was. "Why can't you see that you like me too?"
 
I felt myself sunken deeply into my seat as he inched closer, making me moved back as I felt the wall touching me behind.
 
"I like you..?" I mumbled, voicing it out more of a question as I stared at Kikwang's face. His eyes, nose, those perfect eyebrows, . . How could I ever resist those seemingly soft lips.
 
I gulped, unable to think any further as his mere presence distracted me from doing so. My heart was all the while skipping a bit but I seemed to have gotten used to it.
 
Kikwang sighed again as he gave me a duh?-look. "Geez, Hyosung. I don't want to sound like the one assuming here but if I wouldn't make you realise what you're obviously feeling, I'm afraid it would take long before you-"
 
But as I closed the gap between our lips, he instantly muffled off before his eyes closed the same second as when I did. He kissed back, his hands travelling down to my waist as my hands were seemed to had automatically settled to where his neck was. I wrapped them over him, pulling in closer as the static kiss moved in a much more deeper beat, his tongue gliding and swaying warmly with mine, leaving me breathless in no time.
 
It was all like a dream. He seemed a lot closer than ever and it was weird how all of a sudden, my heart seemed to stop beating whereas my mind buffered as I found myself unable to think for the next few seconds.
 
I pulled away, touching my lips as the sweetest kiss regrettably ended. Kikwang was grinning back at me, his eyes were wrinkled happily as he hugged me closer, making me flustered at that second.
 
Oh God. Is this really love that I'm feeling?
 
'How dumb of you, Hyosung. You just realised that now?' My inner self told me as I just brushed it off and managed to hug Kikwang back.
 
The kiss was real. This warm hug was all really happening.
And he'd never given up on me.
 
"Oh honey! You have no idea how happy I am right now! I never thought you'd love me back!!" Okay, okay. I know, Kikwang. I never expect it myself as well.
 
Kikwang stood up, extending a hand for me to hold as I took it and later felt myself being pulled up to a stand. Staring at our entwined hands, I sighed, thinking how dumb I was to realise my feelings for him this entire four years.
 
And as we started walking hand in hand, I gripped on his tightly, never wanting to let go.
 
 
 
 
 
-END♥
 
 
 

Aww. forgive me for that lame ending. UGH. =.= i hate doing endings, that's why..
But anyways! Thank you so much for reading.
 
HEH! In the end, Junhyung had taken his 10 000 Won bill from Yoseob and Hyunseung. haha!
Err.. hopefully, I could come up with another hyosung x kikwang storyline again.  i'm still not over with the hyokwang high, mind you. lol meanwhile, check out my other fics.  KOMAWO!!
SARANGHAE~
 
-viah♥