Broken

Broken

 

"You don't understand Sehun! You just don't get it!" A petit brunette yelled, stomping into the living area, his face a shade of red, exhaustion lingering on it. His eyes were glued on that of the younger, a mix of exhaustion and anger in them; acting as if they were drilling holes into the youngster's skin. The blonde stared back with a angry gaze, his chocolate orbs matching that of the elders. His hand running itself through his luscious blonde locks as a sigh left his soft pink lips. “Then please, please ing amuse me Kyungsoo. What is it that I don't understand?!” His gazed locked on that of the elder's, his arms crossing over his chest as he posed the question. The elder, Kyungsoo, ruffled his hair in anger, letting out a loud howl. He began walking away from the younger, hands clenched hard into a fist. It was impossible for Kyungsoo to begin explaining everything to Sehun, he knew that. Because Sehun just does not understand. He never will because he is just too damn immature. He found no point in saying anything to the younger anymore because he knew it would go in one ear and come out the other. That was just how Sehun was, especially when it came to their relationship problems.

HYUNG! YAH!” Sehun followed after the elder, grabbing a hold of his arm and spinning him around. “We are not done! You are going to talk to me, one way or another!” His hold tighten on the elder's arm, his face full of frustration and anger. Kyungsoo winced from the slight pain he was feeling and tried shaking the latter's hold off of him. He let out a frustrated yell, breaking the younger's hold on him. “YOU WANT TO TALK? FINE LET'S ING TALK! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S UP? FINE. EVERY SINGLE ING THING OKAY SEHUN? EVERY SINGLE ING THING THAT'S BEEN GOING ON BETWEEN US IS WHAT'S UP! ALL WE EVER DO IS FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT. THERE NEVER WAS ONCE A DAY WHERE WE WERE ING NORMAL. EVERY SINGLE ING TIME, IT'S EITHER ME THAT SAYS SOMETHING WRONG, OR YOU WHO DOES SOMETHING WRONG. FOR EIGHT WHOLE ING MONTHS, WE HAVE ONLY BICKERED MORE AND MORE AND QUITE FRANKLY, EVERYONE IS GETTING TIRED OF IT AND SO AM I OH SEHUN. I AM GETTING TIRED OF ALL OUR BICKERINGS AND ALL OUR STUPID ING FIGHTS OVER THE STUPIDEST ING THING. THAT'S WHY WHEN KAI WAS BEING NICE TO ME, I GAVE IN. BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SO ING LONG SINCE I'VE HAD SOMEONE BE NICE TO ME. GOD DAMNIT.” Kyungsoo's face was a bright shade of red by now, his heart racing as his breathe heaved. He looked at the youngster's eyes, locking his brown orbs with that of the latter's, pain and agony emitting through.

Sehun was speechless, bewildered. Everything that was spit at him, felt like daggers driving themselves into his chest. It is true that all they ever did was bicker, but was it that bad that Kyungsoo had to resort to cheating on him? And not with just anyone, but someone he was close with? The younger blinked his eyes a bit, mouth agape, yet nothing came out. He was just silent, staring at Kyungsoo in such disbelief. Kyungsoo had calmed down by now, his breathing evening out as he continued staring at Sehun. He let out a soft sigh, down casting his gaze as he began speaking. “Sehun, I think it's time – It's time for us to stop. We aren't getting anywhere. We haven't been for eight months. It started out great, you and me. But now – now it's just become exhausting. I don't want to have to pretend that everything is okay anymore. Because it's not. It's never been okay. So let's stop here, while we still have enough energy left to give others'.”

The younger was still there, registering the words. It took him a few moments, but before long he nodded; his mouth closed shut. Sehun just kept nodding, his teeth grinding down on his lips as he backed away from the elder. A small 'okay', managing to slip past his lips. He then his heels and walked out the door. His hands clenched into a fist as he left to release his own anger. He didn't even bother to turn back because he knew, he knew very well that there was no one there, not now, not ever. So he ran, he ran as fast as he could once he got outside. He ran until he couldn't run anymore; until his legs became so exhausted that he toppled over onto the grass next to him. His mind spinning in a million directions; his heart pounding against his chest. His whole body ached; and this time he wasn't sure if it was because he ran so much or because he just lost someone dear to him. Regardless of the reason, he was in pain and agony. Yet there was no one; no one to help comfort him. No one cared enough because they all knew; it was bound to happen. They were bound for disaster, and that's exactly what happen. 

 

Fin.

A/N: I -- I was releasing inner emotions. That's why this is short. HAHAHA. Anyways -- comment? Critique? or whatever. HAHAH