30 Days

Description

 

Who knew one mistake would bring a happy relationship to the end. The question is, can it be saved in the next 30 days?

Foreword

 

"30 Days" Kris Scenario
Okay so this is my first Kris scenario, I don’t know how well I did so please bare with me.
—————————
 
You were leaning against the kitchen island when your boyfriend of a year and a half stumbled through the door. You looked at the clock on your phone, it was 2am. The past few nights Kris has been coming home late and leaving early, usually you would be asleep but tonight was completely different. Earlier today you were browsing the web when one specific article caught your attention. “EXO’s Kris caught leaving a love motel with a brunette”. You couldn’t believe what you had just read, had he really been cheating on you? Where you really that delusional to not see the signs?
“Where have you been?” you asked him as he passed you heading towards the fridge. He grabbed a bottle of water and headed towards the bedroom, completely ignoring you. “I’m talking to you.” you said raising your voice a little louder following behind him, giving him a shove, yep that got his attention. “What the hell is your problem?!” he said turning around to face you, because of the height difference he looked down on you. “Answer me! Where have you been?” you said folding your arms. “Look ____, I’m tired and I’m going to bed.” he said turning back around and walked in the room. Once again you followed right behind him like a puppy. You watched as he stripped out of his jacket and top before going in the bathroom that was in your room.
You sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to come out. You heard a alert tone come from Kris’s jacket pocket. You grabbed the phone and read part of the message before sliding the lock to continue to read the full message and conversation. “Aww babe, come on can’t you make up something? My body misses you.” the message said with a winky face emoji, was this the tramp he was seen leaving with? You continued to read the rest of the messages he and this person were sending each other. “I don’t think I can make it tomorrow, we’ve been together everyday this week. I don’t want ____ to get suspicious, if she finds out…we won’t be able to continue this love affair, and believe me I don’t want that to happen my love.” tears lined your as you read the message. He knew what he was doing was wrong, and yet he wanted to continue? Before you knew it tears we’re streaming down your face.
Kris walked out the bathroom wearing only a pair of shorts. He reached for his jacket but noticed that what he was reaching for was already in your hands. “Why do you have my phone?!” he said snatching it from your hands, his face got angrier when he noticed that his messages was open, letting him know that you had read his messages. “You went through my messages?!” he asked, well pretty much yelled. “Who is she?” you asked, wiping your tears that seemed to be flowing like a stream. “Huh?! Who the is she?!” you yelled getting up in his face. “Nobody” he said annoyed while stepping backwards. “What did I do?” you asked him, he just ignored you and walked over to the bed and started removing the pillows. “Wait, a better question is what didn’t I do?” you said snatching his hand off the bed making him look at you. “Look im not talking about this right now.” he said giving you a death glare. “I gave you everything! I was always there for you! I stayed with you when my entire family told me to leave you. Im always here waiting for you to get back from promoting. I stayed by myself knowing that sooner or later you would be coming back home.” said while letting the tears drip from your eyes, Kris just stood there staring at you not knowing if he should comfort you or just stand and listen. “Never in a million years would I ever thought that you of all people would do this to me.” you said as your lips quivered. “I don’t know what hurts more, the fact that you did what you did…or the fact that you can’t even tell me why you did it.” he just looked down and sighed. You rolled your eyes and walked over to your closet and grabbed a suitcase and began placing your clothes in it, you weren’t planning on taking everything, just enough to get you by for a few days. 
“Where are you going?” he asked looking up at you with sadden eyes. “I’m leaving.” you said dryly as you walked over to the dresser and began taking clothes out. “Baby wait, please don’t leave me.” he said getting up and rushing to you, wrapping his arm around your waist. You removed his arms and turned around to face him, “You think im going to stay here with you after what you did? If so you are a damn idiot.” you said continuing to put clothes in the suitcase. “Please, we can talk this out.” he said “Oh now you want to talk? What changed your mind? Because about two seconds ago you were being an and ignoring me.” you said folding your arms. “I love you” he said walking up to, you stepped back, he continued to step closer to you until your back his the wall and his body was pressed against yours. “Oh you love me? Since when was cheating a way of showing it?” you said trying to push him away but he didn’t budge. “Look, I know what I did was wrong but I don’t want to loose you. You mean everything to me. I don’t know why I did it, honestly. I guess I just thought I was missing out on something. But seeing you pack your bag and about to walk out the door made me realize I have everything I’ll ever need in front me.” his arms wrapped around you and he was whispering in your ear, you felt his wet tears on your neck. “Ill give everything up for you. I don’t know what I would do if you left me, I probably wouldn’t survive. I’m just begging you please, please don’t leave me.” he said making it known more that he was crying as he sniffled heavily. “I’ll make you a deal.” you said, causing him look at you puzzled. “One month. I’m giving you one month to prove to me that you love and want to be with me. If you can’t do that within the next 30 days then I’m gone for good.” you said stern. “Thank you baby! What do I have to do?! I’ll do anything.” he said smiling “That’s up to you to figure out, but you can start by getting a blanket and pillow and sleeping on the couch.” you said walking over to the bed and climbing in. “Anything for you. I promise you you won’t regret giving me a second chance.” he said rushing over to you and giving you a quick peck then grabbing a pillow and headed to the couch.
As you had just gotten comfortable you heard the same alert that you once heard a little earlier. You looked over at the night stand and saw that Kris had received another text message. “Helloo? Why haven’t you replied?” it was the same that he had been sneaking around with. “Look, this is ____ Kris’s girlfriend. Whatever you and Kris had going on before is over now. I suggest you delete this number from your contacts and don’t try and come in contact with Kris again. This is your only warning, remember that.” you replied before shutting the phone off and snuggling into your pillow. “God I hope I’m making the right the right decision.” you thought before closing your eyes and drifting off.