I Keep Falling For You

I Keep Falling Over You

I saw him again with his circle of friends. He is wearing the same warm smile that he shows to everyone. It's been a while since I knew him. We were classmates since primary school ,but I guess he never noticed me. I wan't that charming and beautiful at all so why would he take time to notice such normal girl ,but even so I fell for him. I fell for his attitude, his voice, his persona and most especially I fell for his smile. I don't know why ,but I'm amused and fascinated by the way he smiles it's like I never saw a smile like that in this world. It seems so precious and delicate that it should be included in one of the seven wonders of the world!

"Hey! Freyja were you even listening to me?". My friend Karissa asked.

"Uhhhh...actually no."

"I knew it. Is it because your cute puffball went by and the fangirl in you spazz for so long about his smile? Honestly, you should just confess to him it's like how many years since you have that huge crush on him."

"I don't want to! Seeing his smile everyday is fine with me already."

"Geez! You now what don't you ever regret what you are saying right now. It hurts everytime you cry so make sure you don't! Anyways let's hurry up classes are about to start." She insisted so we ran to our classroom and we just made it before the bell rang.

Classes were so boring but as long as I can see his back I'm fine. He was so smart and concentrated in all classes and I never thought he would be this serious in class.

"Can anyone of you here solve this problem? Freyja can you come to the board and try solving this?"

Omo! I don't know how to solve this! I should have listened to the professor while discussing. Ugghhhh! I was just staring blankly at the board as I was waiting for a solution to pop in my mind but no solution. I'm so dead.

"You can't solve this? Fine, can anyone of you help Freyja?"

I turned back and saw D.O raising his hand. Is he going to help me? Oh my...Uwaaahhhhh! This is so awesome!

"Ok, Suho come in front and Freyja you may take your seat."

What!? He called Suho instead of D.O! Great! This class is so troublesome. My only chance! Goodbye! T-T. Our professor continued discussing after Suho answered the problem. I never paid attention to it so I just keep on rambling at how cruel the world can get.

//RINGGGG//

"I'm going to give a test about this next week so you better prepare. Ok class dismissed."

Now he is going to give a test. Great! Just great! I can't understand even a single thing about this. Forget about it! I hate this.

"Hey, Karissa can you teach me about what we discussed a while ago?"

"No can do. I can't. I don't understand this too. Good thing I wasn't chosen to answer the problem in front. Oh well. Let's just figure this out together later."

"Excuse me did I heard it right that you don't understand this lesson?" I looked to who said that and gosh I can never believe this, Kris just asked Karissa. I can't believe Kris talked to Karissa!!!!

"Eh...ummmm... yes we don't understand. Well we can figure this out later so..."

"Why don't you go with us? We don't understand it also, but Suho will teach us later so will you join?"

"No, it's ok. I mean don't you feel awkward that two girls will suddenly be with you guys?"

"Nope! Actually I also want to meet you guys. We have been classmates for a long time, but we never talked to each other." Xiumin said.

"I guess we can take this offer. Thank you so much!" Karissa stated.

"Sure no problem. Let's meet up in front of the gates later. Can I have your number so that I can contact you." Kris said.

"Ehhh...ummm..ok." I think Karissa was taken back by what Kris said. Teehee. Look at her blushing so hard while exhanging numbers with Kris.

"Ok. See you guys later! Bye!" 

They left already. This going to be fun!

"Karissa stop blushing already! Kris is gone!"

"Wha-what!? I'm not blushing! I don't like Kris!"

"Hahaha...your so cute denying it is not working because in the first place I didn't mention anything about you liking Kris. I said that his gone."

"Pshhh. Fine. Whatever! Just don't say this to anyone."

"Ok! Haha! This is going to be really fun!"

The day went on and finally the end of all classes is here. I want to go out of the room fast, but one of my classmates said that our professor in math calls for me in the faculty room. Damn! This guy surely is a mood breaker! He always calls for me in the wrong time. I ran to the faculty room to save more time to go and have a tutorial lesson with D.O and his friends but as I open the door I saw D.O standing in front of the same professor that called for me.

"Freyja hurry up I have to talk to you." I walked towards them and waited for the professor to start talking.

"Freyja recently you don't pay attention in class and I'm afraid that your grades might go down."

"I'm so sorry sir. I'll be more attentive next time."

"No, right now I'm going to take safety measures.  D.O will teach you math after school. Please help her D.O I know you have the potential of being a teacher and your grade in math is above ordinary so please cooperate."

Whattt!? D.O is going to teach me math! We are going to be alone together. This can't be happening. I can't take this!

"Sure professor. I will help her in the best way that I can." He agreed to do it! No! I can't! This is too much.

"I want you guys to start now, help her prepare for my test next week. That's all now off you go."

"Thank you sir." we both said in chorus. I was walking so slow for I am still in the state of shock.

"You know you should hurry up if you want me to help you." He said. Omo! he's talking to me. D.O is actually talking to me!

"Sorry that you need to be stuck with me just to teach me math. I know you are forced to do this."

"Not really. I'ts been a while since I talked and be with someone who's been my classmate ever since."

"You know we were classmates since primary school?"

"Of course! I'm not that clueless am I? It's just that I really don't like talking to girls at that time."

"Ohhh. So that's the reason why when a girl talks to you you just lower your head and turn your back."

"Eh...I have that habit?"

"You never noticed?"

"Nope. Well, they say there are things that you don't know about yourself that others know about."

"Is that so?"

//PHONE RINGS //

Both of our phones were ringing and we laughed because it was such a coincidence. Who would be texting in a time like this? I checked the sender and it was Karissa.

"Where are you now? I'm all alone with this gang of wolves. XD"

"I'm here with D.O professor said that he is going to teach me math so basically he is going to be my private tutor so stop texting you keep on bothering us." I texted back.

"So who was the one texted you?" he asked.

"Oh, it was just Karissa asking me where I am. How about you? Who texted you?"

"Kris he also asked the same question. You know what this shoul be a secret but I guess sharing with you is not bad."

OMG! He's going to share a secret with me! Why so fast! I can feel myself heating up.

"Are you sure it's fine. I mean it's a secret."

"Of course it's fine because this concerns about Karissa."

"Really!? What about her?"

"Actually the reason why Kris asked Karissa if she wants to go study with them is because he is planning to confess his feelings to her . I guess right now they are taking her to a cafe resereved for them by Suho."

// PHONE RINGS //

"Now, I'm so sorry for disturbing but this is weird. We are going somewhere I don't know and I'm practically scared right now. -_-"

"Don't be. Trust those guys they won't hurt you! Just stop texting ok?" I texted back.

"Yup you were right she just texted me saying that she was being carried off to another place."

"See, I guess they are doing things well.  Shall we start our lesson there under the tree?"

"Sure, anywhere is fine as long as your comfortable with it."

"Then let's go there."

Our lesson started after we got a perfect spot. The professor was right. D.O was good in teaching ,but still I got distracted. My heart keeps on beating fast and I guess if your with me you can see me blush. After a long period of time I finally got the idea on how to solve it.

"Thank you so much! Now I'm ready to take the test next week!"

"No problem. Just don't forget to try solving at least one problem a day and review a day before the test."

"Yes sir!"I said while saluting while doing the army stance. We both laughed and started fixing before leaving. I never knew we could have fun conversations.

"Now that everything is done. I'm going home. Where do you live again? I should accompany you."

"No! It's fine I can go home by myself."

"I can't leave a girl alone in the streets when it's almost dark can I?"

"I can take care of myself! You don't need to."

"Just let me ok? You don't know when we could talk with each other again so just agree to it.."

"Fine."

We started walkng towards the direction of my house. It was fun and we talked about lots of stuff. We even cheered Karissa and Kris by calling both them and congratulating them in the successful courting. Yup, they were an official couple now. I think Karissa feels so happy she even texted it's my chance too because I'm with D.O so maybe I should confess, but I'm still afraid to tell him what I feel.

"Here is my house. Thank you. You should go home now. It's getting late."

"Ok. No problem. Take care and bye!" He said and smiled for the last time. Freyja tell it to him now! Tell it to him before he goes farther away. Say it!  SAY IT!

"D.O!"

He stopped and turns back looking at me. I ran towards him.

"I-I want to tell you something."

"Yeah what is it?"

Have the courage! I know you can do this! I know you can! Just say the everything! Just say how you feel towards him! SAY IT!

"I-I liked you ever since we were kids! I always love the way you talk and most especially the way you smile! I know this is weird because we just talked for a moment and now I'm confessing to you! Please! Don't hate me!"

Why did I shout what I wanted to say to him!? Now he really is going to hate me. I lowered down my head.

"I'm sorry. That's all I wanted to say so bye!" I was about to run away for I felt embarrased but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

"You know what. It took you a while to say that. I knew right from the start that you liked me and to tell you the truth I like you too!" He smiled after what he said. He smiled the way he never smiled before. That was the most precious smile I have ever seen. I cried afterwards and he just comforted me. He kissed my forehead and said that I should stop crying and that I shoul feel happy. I just nodded and said thank you and I love you countless times.

Yup that's how me and my husband D.O met. I was smiling to myself while remembering everything!

"Honey! Stop smiling like that you look weird." He stated.

"Just let me. Geez!"

"I know you are remembering how we met right? Come on just focus about being with me right now."

"Ok fine. When was Karissa, Kris and their kids will come again?"

"Any minute now."

// DOOR BELL RINGS //

"Open it will you?"

"Hi guys! Happy anniversary to you!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

My first EXO fan fic requested by a friend of mine and I guess you know what's her name. Please leave a comment or review about this story. If you want I'm open for requests. Thank you for reading this!